Rabid vs Eq War Stats

DeletedUser

Oh the sheer presumptuousness! Any respect you may have garnered, mate, you lost when you decided to invite most-every other tribe in the world to your side; you're a rank 1 tribe, so try acting like it.
lol, When did TW come to being "You're number 1 so you should do everything on your own" game. You have AKATs and 1 more big tribe on your side, we're not stupid. Alliances are necessary in TW especially in war time. It's about survival. This is nothing new in TW.

DeletedUser

Keeping W85 alive? You guys have had no continent competition, had nothing but easy wars and easy food up until now where you are only just starting to have skirmishes with one another and neither tribe has the nuts to declare a war on one another. Which still means that you guys aren't actually doing anything to keep this world alive, you're just filling the forums with multiple threads of BS that the same 10-15 players go back to and think nothing of, at least 10 of those 15 players being from within EQ and Rabid themselves.

Panda, ISN (and their coalition) and SARCOW kept W85 alive. :lol:

So basically: How many more threads can we expect before one of you "top tribes" actually declare on the other?

This post gave me brain cancer.

DeletedUser

lol, When did TW come to being "You're number 1 so you should do everything on your own" game. You have AKATs and 1 more big tribe on your side, we're not stupid. Alliances are necessary in TW especially in war time. It's about survival. This is nothing new in TW.

Such misinformation. Much jumping to conclusions. Wow.

Let the games begin » Show statistics
Ally
Rabid Squarrels
Enemy
The Equalists
The Black Shadows
Goon Squad
Beginning of the war
today at 03:16:57
Duration of war
10:02:32

Garrock

SubjectThe tribe The Equalists declared war on tribe Rabid Squarrels!
SentFeb 22, 2016 03:16:57
The tribe is now at war with The Equalists!

War name: Let the games begin

Declaration:
May the best tribe win.

Gentlemen war and with class.

A war between respected tribes and both experienced great dukes. Garrock this will be a fun war :)

» Show war statistics
» Report offensive war declaration

Oh the sheer presumptuousness! Any respect you may have garnered, mate, you lost when you decided to invite most-every other tribe in the world to your side; you're a rank 1 tribe, so try acting like it.

Just want to say good-luck to everyone, in reality this war has been going on for 2 weeks, longer for us since some early encroachments from EQ, we've known we would go down this road. As for their coalition, nothing new here either, they've been planning this for awhile, and we've been nobling from all 3 tribes for awhile as well. I expect many more developments in the coming days and weeks, we've heard that EQ has been speaking with at least 3 other tribes as well, one of whom we fully expect to join in on their side in the next few days.

and Xanthae, as for the gangbang, what did you expect?!? They had no choice :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser88057

Honesty is the best policy

Such misinformation. Much jumping to conclusions. Wow.

Let the games begin » Show statistics
Ally
Rabid Squarrels
Enemy
The Equalists
The Black Shadows
Goon Squad
Beginning of the war
today at 03:16:57
Duration of war
10:02:32
Rabid tut tut ...You seem to have deliberately missed out the following Allies/mates buddies so at least be honest

Akats
Panda

Now wait for the howls of protestations and denials etc etc... "their not helping us guv honest mate would we lie to you? its just us against you bullies.. the fact that their nukes and nobles landed in the middle of our ops is a complete coincidence honest guv..trust me would we lie to you"

DeletedUser88057

Garrock wrote.....
Just want to say good-luck to everyone, in reality this war has been going on for 2 weeks, longer for us since some early encroachments from EQ, we've known we would go down this road. As for their coalition, nothing new here either, they've been planning this for awhile, and we've been nobling from all 3 tribes for awhile as well. I expect many more developments in the coming days and weeks, we've heard that EQ has been speaking with at least 3 other tribes as well, one of whom we fully expect to join in on their side in the next few days.

and Xanthae, as for the gangbang, what did you expect?!? They had no choice
icon_twisted.gif

why not say we Rabid are in talks with other tribes as well why try and pretend your fighting the world on your own at leeeeeeeest be honest

This is where Rabid deny they have ever had any talks with any other tribes and if they did it they will say it was after those nasty EQ and the rest said they were going to gang up on Rabid ....but we know it was before hence the ganging up of the mass recruiting RabidAkats tribe...

Last edited:

Orlok-tsubodai

Garrock wrote.....

and Xanthae, as for the gangbang, what did you expect?!? They had no choice :icon_twisted:
why not say we Rabid are in talks with other tribes as well why try and pretend your fighting the world on your own at leeeeeeeest be honest

This is where Rabid deny they have ever had any talks with any other tribes and if they did it they will say it was after those nasty EQ and the rest said they were going to gang up on Rabid ....but we know it was before hence the ganging up of the mass recruiting RabidAkats tribe...

I maybe wrong as I am neither in Rabid nor Akats, However have they not been Allied since very early in the world?

DeletedUser

Garrock wrote.....

Any proof of any of this? Or of your earlier statement about nukes landing in the middle of Rabid OPs?

Garrock

Garrock wrote.....

and Xanthae, as for the gangbang, what did you expect?!? They had no choice
icon_twisted.gif

at least your attempt to incite insult is not overtly rude. Who has denied anything? EQ has always been the aggressor, this goes back for quite some time, and they have also been the ones conspiring to bring about our demise... I don't mean this as an insult, we are a threat to their dominance, and if you want to win the world, we are probably the #1 obstacle for them. Of course there are allies, it's part of the recipe for success. It's how you look at them and treat them when they are no longer of use that is a differentiating factor.

What I am going to say is this... Rabid has not gone outside of it's relationships looking to sink ships. Not to say we won't ever work with anyone else, but we have not reached that point yet.

I have respect for our opponents, for their leadership, and I look forward to a good war. I'm satisfied with leaving everything out on the field, not too interested in flaming you guys too much, but if necessary willing to defend my tribe and tribemates here if warranted.

/cheers mate, and good luck.

DeletedUser118341

Woah.... Rabid... W85's answer to Colour. With slightly less attractive leaders ofcourse.

Still pretty great tribe though by the looks of things.

Good Luck.

PS. Atmos... hope your tribe doesn't crumble after the first OP this time (giggle)

PS2. Focus all your attention on Xanthae though, he deserves it (nod)

PS3. Doesn't everyone enjoy getting gangbanged though Garrock? :^)

PS4. [spoil]
2819663-8418826320-28191.jpg
[/spoil]

GET IT. PS4 :lol:

Disclaimer: Other consoles are available.

DeletedUser88057

at least your attempt to incite insult is not overtly rude. Who has denied anything? EQ has always been the aggressor, this goes back for quite some time, and they have also been the ones conspiring to bring about our demise... I don't mean this as an insult, we are a threat to their dominance, and if you want to win the world, we are probably the #1 obstacle for them. Of course there are allies, it's part of the recipe for success. It's how you look at them and treat them when they are no longer of use that is a differentiating factor.

Incite? insult ?...That has about as much to do with my statement as the silly hat you wear...and when you say what silly hat... i say ...exactly

What I am going to say is this... Rabid has not gone "outside of it's relationships" (a kind of admission me thinks) looking to sink ships. Not to say we won't ever work with anyone else, but we have not reached that point yet.

I have respect for our opponents, for their leadership, and I look forward to a good war. I'm satisfied with leaving everything out on the field, not too interested in flaming you guys too much, but if necessary willing to defend my tribe and tribemates here if warranted.

/cheers mate, and good luck.
may the best tribes win :D

Garrock

may the best tribes win :D

ritchie brother... allegations of "mass recruitment" are so utterly ridiculous, especially in comparison to the tribes on the other side of this war, I took it as an attempt to incite flaming.

And Rabid has 2 allies, one of which who at this point is not participating in the war, and we have not reached out to any other tribes, so what you've seen first hand I'm unsure of, it would seem wishful thinking.

DeletedUser

94625206fae3ae877a77f581bd959d98.png

Well, that escalated quickly.

Indeed! You can't expect to organise a not-so-secret gang-bang and us not to request a little aid, can you? Though I hasten to add that all previous comments remain, and I have mails with the timestamps to prove it: we only sought assistance after learning that you guys had. Would've been happy to rank 1 vs. rank 2 until then!

DeletedUser58259

Seen with my own eyes .....dont need to say anymore.

Then don't say it for others if you're not willing to take the time and energy to post evidence, instead you take and waste your time posting unsubstantiated claims that other people that want evidence are reading.

Lazy.

Wile E. Coyote

Side 1:
Tribes: EQ, TBS :), Goons
Side 2:
Tribes: Rabid, Panda, AKATS

Timeframe: 08/02/2016 00:00:00 to 23/02/2016 05:38:09

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 35
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 71,753
Side 2: 160,962
Difference: 89,209

chart

I know the fighting has been going on a lot longer than the war declaration obviously. I hope that 2 weeks of data does not skew anything and that these should be the true "War Stats"
Thanks
-Kevin