NAM declares war on INT

• Thread starter TheRealToxicity
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well there was a reason... Villages.

I'm not defending Nam by any means and what they did was 'wrong'. However, from their perspective you had a small ally that was beginning to come under fire from another, much stronger tribe ANY and were probably 'asking' for Nam to stack them from these attacks. Nam, who are gearing up for a big war wouldnt have wanted to spend all that def defending an 'ally' that would do a sub par job compared to their own members at defending those villages.

In a nutshell, isn't that what happened to SASS as well? ANY and Golden started hitting them, they turned to NAM for support and sits, and then NAM ended up hitting them too.

DeletedUser

Monica talking shit she doesn't know about, as per usual

Cheers darling

roman01

In a nutshell, isn't that what happened to SASS as well? ANY and Golden started hitting them, they turned to NAM for support and sits, and then NAM ended up hitting them too.

NAM assisted Sass indirectly with account sits, however little public support was given.

DeletedUser

Cheers darling

Enlighten me, because from where I was sitting, that's exactly what it looked like. I am not doubting that there were more subtle things at work behind the scenes, but if you could let me (and all the rest of us) know if the following is a factual timeline?

1. ANY and Golden start hitting SASS
2. SASS asks for help from NAM
3. NAM players sit SASS and help them defend
4. Support from NAM, if any, was minimal (as Roman has clarified)
5. NAM starts nobling SASS as well
6. NAP between ANY and NAM as both tribes finish off SASS in K55

Please correct any inaccuracies, thank you.

Brick Tamland

sooo... INT seem to be going down quickly .... oO

(swiftly moving the subject on to something that hasn't been debated 937248972 times already):|

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Enlighten me, because from where I was sitting, that's exactly what it looked like. I am not doubting that there were more subtle things at work behind the scenes, but if you could let me (and all the rest of us) know if the following is a factual timeline?

1. ANY and Golden start hitting SASS
2. SASS asks for help from NAM
3. NAM players sit SASS and help them defend
4. Support from NAM, if any, was minimal (as Roman has clarified)
5. NAM starts nobling SASS as well
6. NAP between ANY and NAM as both tribes finish off SASS in K55

Please correct any inaccuracies, thank you.

can we get a third person to post exactly what Roman has already said? I've wasted 30 secs of my life getting the same news that was already put out

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
INT > Golden

King of the North INT

NAM aren't bad guys :( we're just misunderstood

Who cares about nukes killed?

Golden lost 100+ nukes for a 9k pointer doesn't mean they lost :eek:

Nukes are meant to die m8

sorry to burst your bubble

#Backstabmoarneeded

Cuz YOU'RE MY MATE

i thought we were all mates

Cheers darling

Bloke

DeletedUser

Hold on a second there now, It was ANY who broke Sass, not golden, you guys jumped on them after ANY did all the hard work. Also, if an ally says to us they are done and we can eat them we are obviously going to do it.

Golden trying to take credit for what another tribe did

6543-adam-sandler-knee-slap.gif

Brick Tamland

They never said Golden broke them :? "ANY and Golden started hitting them" dont see anyone taking credit for anything here? :| But yeah it was ANY's great skill and organisation that broke Sass, of course golden couldn't take credit for that.

Atleast you tried rainbow ;)