NAM declares war on INT

• Thread starter TheRealToxicity
  • Start date

DeletedUser

SjEH4sD.png

Yes NAM. Truly beautiful sight to see. Declaring war on the tribe that defends you in your wars. Throw your nukes at "turtles" as you call us.

Well NAM, we will not go down without a fight. Time for the bonfires to crackle ;)

Will update soon ;)

DeletedUser

INTriguing turn of events indeed. Time to see if intrepid can live up to their NAMe.

Sorry. Lippa started it

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
ANYone could have seen this coming really o0 NAM has always done this :icon_confused: Yet people always seem to trust them...

DeletedUser

Well there was a reason... Villages.

I'm not defending Nam by any means and what they did was 'wrong'. However, from their perspective you had a small ally that was beginning to come under fire from another, much stronger tribe ANY and were probably 'asking' for Nam to stack them from these attacks. Nam, who are gearing up for a big war wouldnt have wanted to spend all that def defending an 'ally' that would do a sub par job compared to their own members at defending those villages.

Personally, I think INT knew (or should have known) that this was going to happen and decided to side with Nam to last a little longer. They would have either had to face Nam at the end of the world (in the case of a Nam victory), merged into Nam (was never going to happen) or backstab Nam, while they were busy at war (most likely outcome).

In any case, boo hoo Nam are mean. INT i hope you enjoyed your time on the world, dont quit though make them work for the villages (morale is your friend) :)

DeletedUser

Well, the war is going very badly for us poor little guys in INT, as expected. So far I've only killed 2 nukes and a train, not even close to enough. Really only have 2 villas worth defending too xD Stacking up my Cats, waiting for the biggest fire the north has ever seen ;)

DeletedUser115738

Well there was a reason... Villages.

I'm not defending Nam by any means and what they did was 'wrong'. However, from their perspective you had a small ally that was beginning to come under fire from another, much stronger tribe ANY and were probably 'asking' for Nam to stack them from these attacks. Nam, who are gearing up for a big war wouldnt have wanted to spend all that def defending an 'ally' that would do a sub par job compared to their own members at defending those villages.

Personally, I think INT knew (or should have known) that this was going to happen and decided to side with Nam to last a little longer. They would have either had to face Nam at the end of the world (in the case of a Nam victory), merged into Nam (was never going to happen) or backstab Nam, while they were busy at war (most likely outcome).

In any case, boo hoo Nam are mean. INT i hope you enjoyed your time on the world, dont quit though make them work for the villages (morale is your friend) :)

A couple of clarifications here. INT didn't just decide to join NAM our former Duke/founder made the alliance and then shortly after fled, along with a few top members, to NAM. The tribe was turned over to his trusted aid, who has done a good job under the circumstances. There was really no choice but to stick with the alliance since there was no place else to go.

The attacks by ANY could have been much worse. With support it could have been much better too. Of course that was never going to happen. To say that NAM could have defended better is not a fair statement. With NAM support it would have been fine.

As to having known this was coming well it was at least suspected if not known for sure. To put it short and quick, INT was set up by NAM to fail from the start. To see former member and especially the former duke/founder stab you in the back is the biggest insult of all. Just shows how low some will go.

DeletedUser

Add two more dead nukes, making 3 dead nukes for a 7k pointer. Who lost there? xD The 66k pointer waiting to die by a couple million pointers or the million pointer that lost the nukes?

Allies - Enemies - NAP and they still fight in all 3 lanes. What does that say about NAM? No warning, really, no declaration. Just war. Nuke your friends quick! Before they have time to prepare xD

DeletedUser

Who cares about nukes killed?

Golden lost 100+ nukes for a 9k pointer doesn't mean they lost :eek:

Nukes are meant to die m8

sorry to burst your bubble

arabela

All we need now is to ally Golden so we can declare to them...

Can we ally for few mins, Jasper?

Happy Birthday....we miss u. :)