Warpig...a family already?!

DeletedUser84793

Thank you zookeeper. You know what I love about math? It's awesome.

Congrats on the ODA though. Not knocking you on this. However, long term it will be hard to maintain top 10 ODA if you don't keep up with your growth.

At the time of your attack on Jun 18th you had a 19 farm perhaps 20 queued(granted will all that PP you might of increased it a bit higher than TW stats shows due to -50% rebuild but I highly doubt that) up or just about finishing the next day. With the minimum requirements to build cats/lc and applying the estimates above from the reverse engineering. This leaves you with about 200-300 LC at home with a little extra population to spare. Remember, you can only speed up troop production with flags(which you had attack flag equipped) and some awards from events and buildings (which you dont have due to 1400 points). Anyway, the point was to show some people how to gather intel using basic math and estimations, not to discuss how you can build up troops/buildings.

I have three questions or you with respect to all that farming you've been doing, PP spending to build up your 1450 point village and addiction fulfilling:

Was it worth letting 10 rival players in other tribes within your 15x15 out grow and out noble you?
How do you intend to recover from this setback in growth?
Have I earned my banana for today?

out noble? last checked their was what a few players in the world who has 2 villages? we still in early game man..you sure your looking at the right world? the way you sound is that lots of players has dozens of villages..lol..well i agree i need to work on my village some..yes..i admit i have been dipping in the addiction of attacking more then i want at this point. but for now im happy with my farms i created for my self and my tribe. as far as nobles go...their is this thing called snipe and team support...im not worried about it much.

I do respect what you said in your post..very good tips..im not going to deny that. players could learn something here..and i always have respect for players who tries to give good feedback to help others learn the game more..so for that very smart monkey!:lol:

DeletedUser

As someone who rarely gets ODA until I decide to noble, I'd like to thank all the people out there like stealthy, who blow their load clearing turtles so that I can farm them for no losses.

DeletedUser84793

As someone who rarely gets ODA until I decide to noble, I'd like to thank all the people out there like stealthy, who blow their load clearing turtles so that I can farm them for no losses.

Your welcome...I think..lol :icon_razz:

Mr. Cringer Pants

.so for that very smart monkey!:lol:

You didn't really answer my questions but I earned my banana so who really cares!!! (party)

I was mistaken and read Unbornwalrus's village twice so only 1 player out nobled you. Monkies and TW maps don't always go well together. Either way, have you looked at your 15x15? You and strawberry are the smallest accounts around(of any significance). There are 3k pointers lurking around the corners and Wipe is the dominant tribe, not warpigs.

One last question for the master zookeeper. Why did you leave back offensive troops when clearing villages you knew the troop counts of despite the fact that with a larger offense a player will sustain less casualties and lower overall resource loss making your entire startup/early game more efficient while also saving you PP/Resources/troops?

I'll give you 1/2 my banana if you actually answer this and don't dodge.

Last edited:

DeletedUser84793

You didn't really answer my questions but I earned my banana so who really cares!!! (party)

I was mistaken and read Unbornwalrus's village twice. Monkies and TW maps don't always go well together. Either way, have you looked at your 15x15? You and strawberry are the smallest accounts around(of any significance). There are 3k pointers lurking around the corners and Wipe is the dominant tribe, not warpigs.

One last question for the master zookeeper. Why did you leave back offensive troops when clearing villages you knew the troop counts of despite the fact that with a larger offense a player will sustain less casualties and lower overall resource loss making your entire startup/early game more efficient while also saving you PP/Resources/troops?

I'll give you 1/2 my banana if you actually answer this and don't dodge.

simple answer..of course like i said i don't split my troops all the time, on some targets i will if i have to cover other targets as well at the same time..i don't like doing just one thing..i like to spread me love all over..when i do that you may need a napkin to wipe off you chin when i'm done..lol now as far as other tribes goes...let me put it this way..with out giving out much details..have you ever consider these tribes around us is no threat? or maybe we have scouted them and found that their no threat..all these thing you must consider here...do you really think we are at war with everyone? you must know the facts on the field of play before you go into with what you think..know the true facts..you might have some intel due to an unloyal player feeding you some basic info..but i assure you we know our surroundings. "by the way i hate spies and un-loyal players" they will be caught..they always screw up...in this game its simple...team work,being active,good diplomacy work,good intel department and of course being very active and smart play.

Now no one is perfect granted! mistakes will be made...their will be some players not doing their part..rats...and so on..but your true ability is to stay focus and on target! you see the most mistakes that happen in a tribe is the lack of team work! lots and lots of players play a solo game...and then come off trying to demand what you need to do..this is the reason why we had that argument in chat you so kindly released to the world..you see i dont tolerate this from any player rather their in my tribe or not. you seem to left out my kindness before things got heated..you only shown the bad side of me from your point of view..which is misleading...if i had to give all players one tip..which is way better then yours..no offense...but my tip is..be a team player! every member who goes that mile for his tribe will help the team gain. a solo player who sits their and grows and not contribute to the tribe is more of a hazzard then its worth! i challenge all tribe to make sure every player does their part in their perspective tribes..this is how you gain a world victory and this is the main reason why most tribes fall when their is no team play.

so you come down kinda hard on me..well like i said you dont know me good enough..this is why your hounding us more then you should. matter of a fact..you would love to have guys like me in your tribe if the truth be told..players like me is rare..that may be a bold statement..but its true! i believe in team play..rather if we win or lose..i know i did my part for the team. that's all any good player can do...the factor will tell in the end if all 25 players BE ONE AND THE SAME! That's what makes a good tribe succeed. I think i'll let you keep your banana..not sure i want it back..never know what you did to it..lol Cheers:icon_twisted:

Mr. Cringer Pants

I'll give you back the peel when I'm done. Thanks for your answer. Farming would have also been a good answer too.

Oh, another question for the zookeeper:

Why did you cat the wall of two different players you are trying to turn into a farm and not the farm itself so you wouldn't sustain further losses to militia?

[spoil]First 3 wall levels = 660 total resources vs 4779 resources of a lvl 15 farm + less militia. Losing multi-farm levels also tends to make players restart/quit sooner than losing some walls.[/spoil]

DeletedUser84793

I'll give you back the peel when I'm done. Thanks for your answer. Farming would have also been a good answer too.

Oh, another question for the zookeeper:

Why did you cat the wall of two different players you are trying to turn into a farm and not the farm itself so you wouldn't sustain further losses to militia?

[spoil]First 3 wall levels = 660 total resources vs 4779 resources of a lvl 15 farm + less militia. Losing multi-farm levels also tends to make players restart/quit sooner than losing some walls.[/spoil]

something about walls makes me feel yucky! lets answer your question the best way that i can..you may agree or disgree..this is really up to player tactic's in the field of play..to me i think a wall causes more damage then a militia. you only face 300 at best but if you know their farm level before you attack you can adjust strategy as you go. let me give you an example. i saw a report just the other day..no militia was called..it was a level 12 wall i think with a 6% Defensive flag..it kill i kid you not..like 60 spears and i think it was about 10 lc...their was no troops no militia. so..with that being said..i like to hit the walls down first..then i go for the farm. killing that wall will reduce your loss...your second hit you might go with hitting the farm. it depends on the situation..your enemy can get support..use a good defensive flag not to mention militia..so if you target the wall first you should be good to go..this of course is early world method..later game when your packing 200 rams or so and 200 cats..then by all means you can hit both at the same time.

Mr. Cringer Pants

Thanks for your answer but math doesn't support it. Here is why: cats attack in the second phase of the battle so don't lower the wall bonus when hitting so you sustain the same losses. Militia takes 6 hours to retrigger. Your target could easily be catted again before militia could have been recalled dropping farm multiple levels, especially if you sent in waves as explained in my guide a few pages back. Since you had plenty of rams to hit again before more militia, that would effectively keep the wall at zero for when the target could of called the militia.

I suggest going into the simulator and testing it out. I think you will be surprized at what you find.

Stealthy, sorry you feel I was being "harsh" to you in my guide/explanation of tactics supported with math. I think you should revisit your prior posts here and see what you wrote about your monkey friend.

Ooo aaaahhh ooohhh uaaah oooo

Last edited:

DeletedUser84793

Thanks for your answer but math doesn't support it. Here is why: cats attack in the second phase of the battle so don't lower the wall bonus when hitting so you sustain the same losses. Militia takes 6 hours to retrigger. Your target could easily be catted again before militia could have been recalled dropping farm multiple levels, especially if you sent in waves as explained in my guide a few pages back. Since you had plenty of rams to hit again before more militia, that would effectively keep the wall at zero for when the target could of called the militia.

I suggest going into the simulator and testing it out. I think you will be surprized at what you find.

Stealthy, sorry you feel I was being "harsh" to you in my guide/explanation of tactics supported with math. I think you should revisit your prior posts here and see what you wrote about your monkey friend.

Ooo aaaahhh ooohhh uaaah oooo

im use to being stalked or told i suck..its no biggy! im use to it..when your as active as me and been around in the spot light as much as i have..i take the good with the bad. i hold no personal grudge on no one...to me i respect all players..well most any ways..lol im considered to be the heel of TW "The bad guy" it's a role i don't mind..after all its for your entertainment and mine as well. TW is a great strategy game..and i enjoy it thats why i played for many years...love me or hate me one thing is certain..i help keep guys like you in TW chasing me around all day long giving me hell..if i think about it TW should put me and some others on their payroll..we keep players addicted to chasing us around in every world..if its not you its some one else i assure you..

In fact i love it and dont mind the heated smack talks..its what keeps this game alive..and win or lose thats always good for everyone..cheers!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser118341

At the time of your attack on Jun 18th you had a 19 farm perhaps 20 queued(granted will all that PP you might of increased it a bit higher than TW stats shows due to -50% rebuild but I highly doubt that) up or just about finishing the next day.

Ye, going to point out something here.

While most of what you are stating is logical. Stealthy did not have a level 19 farm then.

You really need to improve on your tw-stats profiling :p

DeletedUser84793

While most of what you are stating is logical. Stealthy did not have a level 19 farm then.

eddie i guess you can call me lazy..but how are you guys doing on w84 i think it was, You know when i was in se7en..last time i checked you guys were doing awesome! any updates? shit it might be 82...its 84 or 82 your tribe colour?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Cringer Pants

It is something I need to work on and with PP rushing it confuses me more. Care to elaborate and share some tips for everyone?

LiriC

Well... damn shame that my 1.000 post had to be on this thread then . :/ if it's boring and not worth the time.

DeletedUser115558

Helping eddie............ Sorry eddie answering on behalf of you :p

It is something I need to work on and with PP rushing it confuses me more. Care to elaborate and share some tips for everyone?

Get-well-soon-vintage-cat-doctor-001.jpg

AND

[spoil] Hold it for 20 Minutes.
88502b58b2ca3509be47473044fde8cc.jpg
[/spoil]

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
so you come down kinda hard on me..well like i said you dont know me good enough..this is why your hounding us more then you should. matter of a fact..you would love to have guys like me in your tribe if the truth be told..players like me is rare..that may be a bold statement..but its true! i believe in team play..rather if we win or lose..i know i did my part for the team. that's all any good player can do...the factor will tell in the end if all 25 players BE ONE AND THE SAME! That's what makes a good tribe succeed. I think i'll let you keep your banana..not sure i want it back..never know what you did to it..lol Cheers:icon_twisted:

There was me thinking there were more than 25 warpigs.

DeletedUser84793

Well... damn shame that my 1.000 post had to be on this thread then . :/ if it's boring and not worth the time.

lol congrats on your 1000 post marker..!

There was me thinking there were more than 25 warpigs.

Miss typo..i was merely speaking of our main tribe,,but yea their is many more Warpigs..In the end the best of the best will have the prize..because only 25 members will have victory. which come to think about it..i think and i maybe wrong..but this is the first world with only a 25 member limit am i correct?

Last edited by a moderator: