Warpig...a family already?!

DeletedUser13939

It was yesterday I noticed a tribe with a similar name as that of Warpig. A mere coincidence I had assumed. Or a smaller tribe merely hiding under the shadow of a bigger tribe. So I decided to wait a day. And lo and behold, the tribe Warp1g rose to top ten as well and now has the same Coat of Arms as Warpig. But, still thinking it nothing more than a coincidence, I decided to ask the leader of the smaller tribe.

Dwarven King Jun 09, 15:19
Is your tribe by any chance associated with the tribe [ally]Warpig[/ally]?

FBtheC Jun 09, 15:20
It is

Huh. He didn't even bother to deny it as I flat out asked about it. I hope everyone brought their pillows and blankets, because it looks like the little piggies are here to play Tribalhugs.

~~DK

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111085

Family tribes have been around for ever, dont see the point of picking Warpigs out of all of them to make fun of, everyone knows they are going to fail, now you are just going to get stealthy talking again, why you do this ?

DeletedUser115004

No crap they always get at least 3 family tribes then ally with 10 more tribes 15 naps then declare on 1 tribe.

Kirk wineman 101

DeletedUser13939

Family tribes have been around for ever, dont see the point of picking Warpigs out of all of them to make fun of, everyone knows they are going to fail, now you are just going to get stealthy talking again, why you do this ?

Yes, I know family tribes have been around. I was just pointing out how sad it was that we weren't even half way through Beginner Protection before one was formed. And by a so called "good tribe".

No crap they always get at least 3 family tribes then ally with 10 more tribes 15 naps then declare on 1 tribe.

Kirk wineman 101

Yay, Tribalhugs. ;-;

Will you cuddle with me Eastwood?

DeletedUser93482

I'm just farming PP on this world so I don't really care but didn't I read there's a 25 member tribe limit? That's just screaming for families. Large ones. 10 tribe family BS. The people coming up with these insane tribal limits should be fired. In any case I dub w88 Snuggleworld. I think this will be a very similar video to the situation that will be Snuggleworld.

[video=youtube;3DsUTW4MdtM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DsUTW4MdtM[/video]

Mr. Cringer Pants

They were a premade family before the world even started.

Mr. Cringer Pants

...that only makes things worse. ;-;

If the leadership plays the same way they play every world, they will ally most anything near them and gangbang small tribes only. Come mid game they will fall apart internally or from poor diplomacy.

DeletedUser13939

If the leadership plays the same way they play every world, they will ally most anything near them and gangbang small tribes only. Come mid game they will fall apart internally or from poor diplomacy.

Thus is the fate of all family tribes. Then you have the ones that collapse within two weeks of Beginner Protection ending haha.

DeletedUser13939

I hate how things have progressed to the point where people feel family tribes are the only way to go. ;-;

Michael Corleone.

It hasn't progressed, its always been that way. Kirk does this every world and fails every single time.

DeletedUser93482

Devolution = Devo = Whip It!

[video=youtube;IIEVqFB4WUo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIEVqFB4WUo[/video]

iownedu1

Say what you will about Kirk but dude doesn't give up. He literally fails every world doing the same thing, but he doesn't give up.

Its a matter of time and tribal neighbors, and then reset. You'll see him w90 soon enough ^^

DeletedUser84793

may i add to this conversation a bit more..how come most of you tag team against players that does this family tribe thing but you never go against what most of you do in other worlds? the reason for as you call it family tribe hugging is most likely because the very ones crying about it now are the ones who does it in every world they play..just funny because really if the truth be told..your crying because your not the ones having it already and we are just ahead of the game. and all this talk about kirk? really..he is better then most here who is making sad remarks about his past..and may i add some here is the reason why things did not go well in the end game for kirk in the past..lots of back stabbers here who had been envolved in back stabbing kirk to begin with...I for one am happy to team up with kirk..better player then most of you any day i say! but continue this hate remarks! their is no shocker you feel threaten by us. cheers!:icon_twisted:

Mr. Cringer Pants

may i add to this conversation a bit more..how come most of you tag team against players that does this family tribe thing but you never go against what most of you do in other worlds? the reason for as you call it family tribe hugging is most likely because the very ones crying about it now are the ones who does it in every world they play..just funny because really if the truth be told..your crying because your not the ones having it already and we are just ahead of the game. and all this talk about kirk? really..he is better then most here who is making sad remarks about his past..and may i add some here is the reason why things did not go well in the end game for kirk in the past..lots of back stabbers here who had been envolved in back stabbing kirk to begin with...I for one am happy to team up with kirk..better player then most of you any day i say! but continue this hate remarks! their is no shocker you feel threaten by us. cheers!:icon_twisted:

I've defended against Kirks tribe twice and the performance was horrific on their end. Lackadaisical timing on both nukes and support, a pathetic amount of overall incoming, improper nuking, (i.e. not enough rams or 1/3 nukes, strawberry even nuked with D....), no follow up after sending an OP home empty handed and little to no teamwork.

Last edited:

DeletedUser84793

I've defended against Kirks tribe twice and the performance was horrific on their end. Lackadaisical timing on both nukes and support, a pathetic amount of overall incoming, improper nuking, (i.e. not enough rams or 1/3 nukes, Becky even nuked with D....), no follow up after sending an OP home empty handed and little to no teamwork.

well to be honest all players has done something they regret yes? but over all kirk is a solid player and a great duke.

Mr. Cringer Pants

well to be honest all players has done something they regret yes? but over all kirk is a solid player and a great duke.

These types of attacks and performance have occurred on multi occasions.

Kirks world stats are laughable and his best world is filled with massive barbles. I know you need to stand up for your duke and all but Kirk is not considered one of the "great" tribal wars dukes. He has decent success in early game due to mass recruiting and forging alliances with as many tribes as possible.

He deserves credit in one department: he sticks with his mates.

DeletedUser84793

These types of attacks and performance have occurred on multi occasions.

Kirks world stats are laughable and his best world is filled with massive barbles. I know you need to stand up for your duke and all but Kirk is not considered one of the "great" tribal wars dukes. He has decent success in early game due to mass recruiting and forging alliances with as many tribes as possible.

He deserves credit in one department: he sticks with his mates.

But in fact he is one of the greatest dukes in Tribal Wars..And you know why? Because I Claimed him to be! End of story about kirk..what really matters is as long as xxstealthyxx said so..thats it! not even you guys can take that away! my rules my law..and kirk is one of the best players around! I know..because ive seen lots of worse players around. kirk is all about team play..he has that! kirk is active..he has that..but most importantly he has me..and that is all that needs to be said..I will enforce my law into these lands. dont go against your true king in this world..it will come back and hurt ya! That's all i'm saying...To Much? lol