Warpig...a family already?!

DeletedUser115004

You have better chances arguing against a wall than stealthy, Cringer is spot on Kirk is an awful player and an equaly awful duke the only trait he has is the ability to mass recruit, mass ally, mass nap, mass gangbang small tribes.

Hes not even a decent duke nevermind a great duke, but i dont expect stealthy to see this he is also an awful player.

DeletedUser84793

You have better chances arguing against a wall than stealthy, Cringer is spot on Kirk is an awful player and an equaly awful duke the only trait he has is the ability to mass recruit, mass ally, mass nap, mass gangbang small tribes.

Hes not even a decent duke nevermind a great duke, but i dont expect stealthy to see this he is also an awful player.

Coming from a player that me and kirk at one timed abused and felt our AXES in their forehead..we dont take much stock in what you say about us..you have your reasons im sure..like losing a world because of us from one time to another..i can see your hate..lol i think its funny it still hurts!:icon_evil:

DeletedUser115004

Coming from a player that me and kirk at one timed abused and felt our AXES in their forehead..we dont take much stock in what you say about us..you have your reasons im sure..like losing a world because of us from one time to another..i can see your hate..lol i think its funny it still hurts!:icon_evil:

Provide one single bit of proof you ever attacked me on a world let alone stopped me winning and i give you my word on the forums that i will delete my account on every world im on.

Pro tip - You wont because you cant, so stick to being a noob and stop lying.

DeletedUser84793

Provide one single bit of proof you ever attacked me on a world let alone stopped me winning and i give you my word on the forums that i will delete my account on every world im on.

Pro tip - You wont because you cant, so stick to being a noob and stop lying.

it's funny because your so simple minded in this game their buddy! it's a lot more then just sending nukes in this game..in the end we so good..we can just snap our fingers..and you'll be gone! that's the point your not taking...But no worries Eastwood...if you got a short memory..we can always remind you...lol Noob!

DeletedUser111085

Judging by your farming stats stealthy dont think anyone is going to be scared of you, did you even loot 2k yesterday?

DeletedUser84793

Judging by your farming stats stealthy dont think anyone is going to be scared of you, did you even loot 2k yesterday?

no worries...i make tons of resources..i'll leave the hard labor to you my simpleton friend. A kings palace hold many riches of the world...I got it like that! Sorry if you don't approve...

Stick to topic please..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84793

Stick to the topic ppl else stealthy will enforce his laws and ban you. :icon_rolleyes:

I have no such power to ban...Thank god i don't..most of you guys would not be heard from again...But please by all means continue to be annoying!:icon_rolleyes:

kirkthewineman

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I've defended against Kirks tribe twice and the performance was horrific on their end. Lackadaisical timing on both nukes and support, a pathetic amount of overall incoming, improper nuking, (i.e. not enough rams or 1/3 nukes, Becky even nuked with D....), no follow up after sending an OP home empty handed and little to no teamwork.

Do you EVER say anything nice about anyone that doesent scratch your arse cringer????

you really do not have ANY idea what a tribe soul is.. why not mail some members of warpig and ask them WHY they are here and why a lot have relocated to be warpig again.. ???

im afraid i di like you once. now i think your jusrt a moaner. cringer the whinger perhaps! ,

now get off my case and show yr ign to me on the world and come at me . because you consider 10 coplay machine accounts to be the way to go with tw . try having fun.

DeletedUser84793

Exactly! stop hiding your names then talk crap!:icon_twisted: Some of these players is to cry baby for me to deal with...this accounts for some of the true hate out their..:lol:

Mr. Cringer Pants

?

you really do not have ANY idea what a tribe soul is..

The 3 tribes I've been in that won worlds all had soul and were NOT families.

Do you EVER say anything nice about anyone that doesent scratch your arse cringer???

Yes, I said something nice about you in this thread. You stick with your mates and that's honorable.

why not mail some members of warpig and ask them WHY they are here and why a lot have relocated to be warpig again.. ???

No other tribes would have them. You act like loyalty and friendship is earned due to skill or success. Another reason people rejoin is the nice comfort of being in a family. Makes you feel safe and powerful. Not to mention people like you and stealthy act and talk like you are kings of .net and well people are fickle and gullible. Your arrogance is misinterpreted as confidence giving the false perception of strength and power. The exact opposite is the case. Oh look you have played since w14 and had XXX villages, they must be awesome. Hey look you've duked 10 tribes that have all failed miserably but he did duke 10 tribes thus must be experienced.

now get off my case and show yr ign to me on the world and come at me . because you consider 10 coplay machine accounts to be the way to go with tw . try having fun.

I only play with 1 coplayer, not 10. I don't play this world but we have already fought a couple of times and you nor your tribe are a challenge nor even fun to fight against due to the lack of said challenge.

I find it humorous that this thread was created by someone whom presumably had no clue who was leading nor the history of tribes lead by the same group yet was mocking your tactics based on the evaluation of a template.

Best to you and warpigs this world, but you are doomed to flop like all others you attempt.

Last edited:

DeletedUser115558

[spoil]
phunny4.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser115004

Stealthy has legit got the mental age of a 10 year old it seems, but in his videos he looks 60, really be ashamed of your self.

DeletedUser115558

Stealthy has legit got the mental age of a 10 year old it seems, but in his videos he looks 60, really be ashamed of your self.

You know " Oldies are basically Child with wrinkle" and second thing Children never lie (exceptions are there if not they are lord eastwood...lol) messing

So i think nothing to be ashamed

DeletedUser84793

will their ever be a time you get me out of your brain? man your a true blue stalker..now be gone already you bored me a long time ago...sheesh!:icon_confused: