Top 10: Tribes (Analysis & Prophesy)

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This world looks interesting, think I'll be watching curiously from the rim.

DeletedUser115558

Did not happen I guess.

It Happen the same as i expected . [spoil]
tumblr_m2ar7tisV21qdc2tk.gif
[/spoil]

[Spoil]
Tribe Number 8 : Who?

Number of member : 17
Average Point Per Player : 4.170
24mguwi.jpg

Leadership/Dynamics : Tribe name remind me the tribe Who? from W84 Lead by Forgotten Warrior X which is/was pretty successful and earned good respect in that world but here Forgotten Warrior X is in tribe DIEGO. So i Am Assuming this is not the same tribe though it is premade tribe with 75 Tribe changes and still they are at 17 members anyways Moving further.

Tribe is Lead by iAm? Not a Big Profile but for a good leadership actually you don't need good profile(My Personal Opinion) Game tactics and know how can be gather VIA co-playing. Already some founder members left the tribe and few joined and left SO i predict there is some internal issue because as a tribe they are doing good and from a outsider view it looks a good tribe to join may it be a leadership problem or may be adjustment issues.

High Point per player means they start with Bang and used some good amount of PP to raise Buildings and PITS which is good strategy now a days.

Diplomacy/Surroundings : When we look into map we can see a Gap which i already marked , in early stage these are common but i marked this because of HIGH Tribe change, it may be possible few more left/join the tribe to fill the gap or eliminate the GAP.

Location is not pretty good, AM (F) from north and Munde from south west covering them (Talking about this K or from east few more competitors are coming but atm they are in other K).

Soon we all going to see some BIG HUG or WAR, or may be we all going to see another GOAT Syndrome of W83. Need to be very careful in diplomacy if not a part of Hidden cartel.

Future Prospect : ATM prospects looks really really good only 3 players are below 3k point means soon most of them are going to start with Noble trains and double the number of Villages for tribe and themselves. A Good tight group small and energetic and well equipped with all the TW techniques, Expecting a Good entertainment from Who?.

Player 's to watch checkmate- tobi4981

Extra : In the where tribe limit is 25 and a premade tribe starts with good numbers and in 20 days they already crossed 75 tribe changes and also founder members left to them actually an issues. While i am writing this line i have received an information that they recruited 2 members and now they are Number -8

Or you end with same questions [spoil]
wb3mty.jpg
[/spoil]

and we all ask WHO? You Are ?
[/Spoil]

The Entertainment Begins.

Those who played w83 know how, GOAT (Tribe) so hyped at the beginning and expected to be one of the best tribe, but Goat fall down and disbanded in 2 hrs and than multiple times disbanded, members of GOAT formed tribe after tribe and always disbanded and we all enjoyed the Banter and SKYPE chat exposed on External, a lot of backstabbing etc.

this event or incident or whatever you call it was Called GOAT SYNDROME w83 in my analysis

There are some thread about GOAT which reader's can read, here is the link of the most entertaining thread as of i likes https://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?276507-Drama-Wars-The-GOATs-Awaken

DeletedUser119524

i guess starting over after i invested 50k pp in a villa was the good choice after all.

arabela

U investead 50k pp in a village then u start over?

Last edited:

DeletedUser119524

U investead 50k pp in a village then u start over?

I'm in love....

I don't have the time for the game right now the way i want to, will do in a couple of months, that's why the pp investment. But when you have newbies mixed with toxic and destined to failed players, i do not want to be there. I wanted to be in a tribe that will win the N-W part of the map, and then fight for the world. I would have fought until my last axe for that tribe, as long as you are doing the right moves as a Duke. When you just sack your own tribe with poor decisions that everyone can see your taking, and here i am talking about common sense things, not some next level tw strategies; i will not be a part of it... that will be a waste of my time. At some point i thought maybe i just had higher expectations then everyone else, but now i know i took the right decision.

arabela

Why not start another world in a couple of months when u have time to play, tho? It is not like u were here to play with some old friends since u restarted cause of tribe :)

W/e, would be funny to see u investimg another 50k now and get rimmed by someone let's say....more active than u are :p

DeletedUser119524

Why not start another world in a couple of months when u have time to play, tho? It is not like u were here to play with some old friends since u restarted cause of tribe :)

W/e, would be funny to see u investimg another 50k now and get rimmed by someone let's say....more active than u are :p

I thought i had time when i joined, but something came up after a while. I stopped pp-ing the villa now. No point any more . Anything can happen darling. I am rimmed now anyways :D

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It Happen the same as i expected . [spoil]
tumblr_m2ar7tisV21qdc2tk.gif
[/spoil]

[Spoil]
[/Spoil]

The Entertainment Begins.

Those who played w83 know how, GOAT (Tribe) so hyped at the beginning and expected to be one of the best tribe, but Goat fall down and disbanded in 2 hrs and than multiple times disbanded, members of GOAT formed tribe after tribe and always disbanded and we all enjoyed the Banter and SKYPE chat exposed on External, a lot of backstabbing etc.

this event or incident or whatever you call it was Called GOAT SYNDROME w83 in my analysis

There are some thread about GOAT which reader's can read, here is the link of the most entertaining thread as of i likes https://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?276507-Drama-Wars-The-GOATs-Awaken

You're triggering me from w83.

arabela

@king of my castle -
I understand. Thought u knew from the start u will be busy :) since we are in the start up stage anyway. Nvm...

Mr. Professor

Very good thread Raavna, I very much enjoyed the read. Keep up the good work <3

DeletedUser80720

You will feel find your answer after Raavna review lol
LOL that is never going to happen i dont even think your tribe are in the top 100

but dont worry she will soon do a review on my tribe