Top 10: Tribes (Analysis & Prophesy)

Mr. Cringer Pants

Nah Not me Nuz , I was in a tribe , but I don't handle diplomacy, and when I joined Diplomacy was already in place , since I been there all i seen was UV merge with AM and the rest go to 404 and 403 which are now 187 and 390 , but don't try and make me look like the hugger , I'm just a soldier and here I'll die won't catch me jumpingship , I want players to count on me in future worlds .

Definitely not trying to make you look like a hugger, just saying you were part of it like everyone else was. You were not complaining about it until it no longer benefited you. When it all crumbled, you quit.

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As far as 88 goes I quit , I will not waste my time in another cowardly world.

"Receives 200 inc from balian", looks like you quit lol

I got nothing else to say this is my last post here , say what you want . This is no true world

Still here still talking, lol.

DeletedUser42044

Nah Not me Nuz , I was in a tribe , but I don't handle diplomacy, and when I joined Diplomacy was already in place , since I been there all i seen was UV merge with AM and the rest go to 404 and 403 which are now 187 and 390 , but don't try and make me look like the hugger , I'm just a soldier and here I'll die won't catch me jumpingship , I want players to count on me in future worlds .

4 UV members "merged" into AM. Much smaller number then Wipe merged from Warpigs and God each. 404 recruited one UV member just as also Wipe recruited one.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
4 UV members "merged" into AM. Much smaller number then Wipe merged from Warpigs and God each. 404 recruited one UV member just as also Wipe recruited one.

I don't know where you get your Info bud , but Warpigs and Wipe didn't merge , warpigs disbanned.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
"Receives 200 inc from balian", looks like you quit lol

Still here still talking, lol.

Ah , I usually don't like talking to cowards , but my last post was in the
-2^(3)/0 = Wipe OP thread .

And yes I did quit 88 , that is any lengthy projects that is like using attack planners and sitting up all night to carry out all those attacks , everything coming from me will be sloppy . 200 fakes only takes a couple minutes , but it wasn't 200 more like 500

Mr. Cringer Pants

Considering Balian set precedent on the definition of "merge" as shown above in post #283, it's fair to classify wipe's recruitment of Warpigs as a "merge", especially when considering who joined after the "disband" or shall we label it final merge preparations.