Pretty Little Liars

Nukes-Galore

I thought you'd have some basic comprehension skills but evidently not :)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I just love reading Tranquility posting haha, it makes me think that Googly is back in the fold secretly.

Now wouldn't that be an interesting change of play?

What would be even worse would be if I happened to find an account in the wrong tribe and decided to settle an old score of being used as an absentee scapegoat to justify a certain delightful lady backstabbing a close friend of hers while he lay in hospital.

I'd hate to think how much mischief a little pest could cause by, I don't know, showing them how to really pull off a 'Jovis'.

Tranquility

Reaction score
My goodness, Googly, surely you wouldn't do anything like that. After all, as has been shown time and again, Destiny has played a loyal, faithful, dignified game. They have done nothing wrong, and - what was it you said, Ultimate: trying to wipe Destiny clean simply smears the feces, but glitter can always be applied to try to turn a turd into a diamond? Something like that.

What I thoroughly enjoy is that Ultimate's reply was, "this recap is legit, and yes, we did everything listed, but omg u guys u have no idea what Regime did first and even though we have made a concerted effort to trash talk Regime, we've kept the super serious evil things they did 100% top secret. But 4srs, if you only knew the other 347 pages you'd know. Oh yes. You'd know."

Then for some reason, gender was brought into question. As if anyone anywhere believes there are girls on the internet. Everyone knows girls are too afraid of a mouse to use one (True Facts About Girls).

I'm impressed. You've gone from, "yes we did it," to "but Regime still sucks," to "I know! Let's make sure everyone knows we're bringing gender into question. We are so très clever."

I trust Destiny is still having fun.

Are you? You seem to be getting tired. I noticed that our esteemed Death Grim began picking up every sit he possibly could to prove he's a good little soldier.

How well did that work out for you, Grim? It doesn't look like others are as dedicated to victory as you are. Are they helping you with sits as you imagined they would? Is sitting every account that needs help - even if you are doing a poor job at it - easy?

I saw your response to Cristal. And, as seems to be the habit of Destiny, it consisted of, "Well, yes, that's true, BUT, this is why I don't care."

How much longer will you sit your pretty little tribe? What was it you said? You didn't bother passing your hot sit in your past worlds because sitting simply delayed the inevitable?

Do you not believe that is what you are doing here? Are you not simply delaying the inevitable?

Because we have more bite than you do, Destiny. You can bring in your pretty players with their pretty vendettas. You can pretend as if this world is another. You can attempt to turn this into the victory you never received.

But in the end, this is Destiny against Regime.

In the end, this has never been Destiny's world. It won't be.

After all, where is your noble champion? Where is your lovely duke?

We've bled, Destiny. You planted the dagger in our backs, you smiled your sweet smiles, you played innocent as you spilled our blood. You played a shoddy game and, by the look of it, your players have been cheating. You called us retards, you spouted ridiculous homophobia in your chat by calling our fakes "f*gs" instead. You scoffed and bragged to anyone that would listen that we had revolving door players, that we had an influx of Middle Eastern players, that it was never us winning: it was never us that would beat you. We were naive children, idiots, and somehow homosexuals for believing we could turn this world around.

And when we didn't collapse, you continue to mock us even though we have laid bare your past. You continue to make us the villain even though we've presented evidence of how you conducted yourselves through this world.

You are ash. What you have done here will be remembered only because, to our knowledge, Regime's comeback will be the closest call turned around in the history of the game. You will only be remembered as the tribe that were less than one percent away from the world win and lost it all.

The tribe that backstabbed and cheated, but ultimately still couldn't win. Not through talent, skill, bots, mergers or betrayal.

Regime is here. It always has been, it always will be.

Your move, Destiny. Why not cut off the head of the snake? I bet you would love to shut me up so you could get back to believing you can still win.

Hit me. Break me.

Here is the invitation that you have obviously been waiting for.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i am fine.. where is foc and HS?
I kinda guessed Regime is made by you three when I looked at your COA, forum sigs etc
i have started playing tw again.. randomly joined w80 last week and found a few known names in destiny and joined them

DeletedUser105140

Are you? You seem to be getting tired. I noticed that our esteemed Death Grim began picking up every sit he possibly could to prove he's a good little soldier.

How well did that work out for you, Grim? It doesn't look like others are as dedicated to victory as you are. Are they helping you with sits as you imagined they would? Is sitting every account that needs help - even if you are doing a poor job at it - easy?

I saw your response to Cristal. And, as seems to be the habit of Destiny, it consisted of, "Well, yes, that's true, BUT, this is why I don't care."

How much longer will you sit your pretty little tribe? What was it you said? You didn't bother passing your hot sit in your past worlds because sitting simply delayed the inevitable?

Do you not believe that is what you are doing here? Are you not simply delaying the inevitable?

lol. I didn't realize I was accepting every sit possible. That'd be fool hardy. I am merely accepting ones I can. Mm, seeing as I stopped your entire op on Cwolff up in K33 the first time when I sat it, ya I think I did a pretty good job seeing as I sniped just about all the trains except for a last few. Only reason is lost villages at the time cause the snipes didn't hold as I was expecting them too, oh well it happens. So I guess I did a bad job sniping the 150+ trains and sending out recaps when the owner was have their own personal life issues develop, but you know, the All mighty Tranq knows what's best or not, who am I to judge???

Aye it was my response on how I felt and still do. I did pass it towards the end so I dunno where you are going with that. I guess the part of being hit in W70,72 and W74 all at same time was wrong of me to get so side tracked on W70, oops. Sue me.

But you know, Regime always talks big when it does well, but it instantly starts to do bad goes quiet as a mouse, funny how that works when you need to brag. Seems all people do now is try to brag about their achievements or try to "berate" and "belittle" everyone. Remember the days when people even had the smallest respect for the enemy cause I do, but I guess you were never part of it seeing as you are this toxic when it comes to externals.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i am fine.. where is foc and HS?
I kinda guessed Regime is made by you three when I looked at your COA, forum sigs etc
i have started playing tw again.. randomly joined w80 last week and found a few known names in destiny and joined them
Catch me on Skype at some point and I can fill you in on all the goings on :)

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
But you know, Regime always talks big when it does well, but it instantly starts to do bad goes quiet as a mouse,

funny that sounds a lot more like destiny to me

or do you think its a coincidence how the tribe suddenly got 100x quieter lately?

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Now wouldn't that be an interesting change of play?

What would be even worse would be if I happened to find an account in the wrong tribe and decided to settle an old score of being used as an absentee scapegoat to justify a certain delightful lady backstabbing a close friend of hers while he lay in hospital.

I'd hate to think how much mischief a little pest could cause by, I don't know, showing them how to really pull off a 'Jovis'.

GOOOOOOGLY :OOOOO

<3<3<3<3. Come back to me Googs :(