Top 10 Tribes

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
rip in peace
fe8bc94e8c005b2979ecc8e23f3495fe.png

soCivil

i think someones a bit scared to join 91.
seems a tribe with over 350 ish more villages then the defending tribe took 12 villages, not bad.
id defiantly be proud of that taking 3 villages in the first wave and loosing 5 other trains.
ask sweet-misery, i sorta gave up. Psst would have been happy to keep killing Tea nukes.
Just the fact i got tired of sniping and killing my tribes troops was the reason tea won after 4 days.

*GranTorino

Did I get lost along the way while looking for the w91 forum ?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Sorry, I will leave you and your shitty w91 forums alone now. Enjoy the shitty world.

These last few messages from you and Sam will be extremely humourous to me and my friends, after you both lost in your respective worlds.
Something like these posts before W83:

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/next-no-hauls-the-golden-company.274737/page-6

Or your whole thread you made. Before the world started.
https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/als-super-fun-premad.275820/
Tell me, where was that confidence later on?
Good luck on W90 Murph, spend your time there. You'll need it :)

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Maybe you will and maybe you will not. My Point being your tribe will have no def after my nuke lands and you are dead because my tribe will just clean you up ;)

Sam

DeletedUser120056

Maybe you will and maybe you will not. My Point being your tribe will have no def after my nuke lands and you are dead because my tribe will just clean you up ;)

Sam

Funny how you need your players to clear a village for you :p Real Leader of you Sam.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Its called being in a tribe mate. I told my guys I would most likely loose my nuke because your a terrible player who would rather stack than Snipe. I am happy you will be gone by tonight GG Revive

Sam

Michael Corleone.

I mean didn't you have WET stack you in every village.... And according to your ex co, you didn't snipe either..just stacked against attacks.

Get a grip dude. You and Otto are in the same tier.

DeletedUser

I never Failed on W90 i had to quit due to having some serious surgery. You was planning a op to land on my date of surgery what was the point if i could not defend. ?

Sam
wasnt it on your leg or ankle. dont be such a puss

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Michael Corleone.the special man returns.

I will explain this once i hope you can understand. I sniped many times on that account when he left so the information you got was wrong. Yes I did get WET to stack me lol why would i say no when I have a 6 mill tribe on my back when I was only 150k. W91 is different Revive are very low on Def and cannot afford to loose def like this. All my tribe have to do is clean up this shall be fun. Now Michael Corleone if you have nothing good to say please leave the W91 externals. You dont even play anymore ?

Sam