Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser120056

Plenty of more where that came from. Your tactic was to stay alive until Christmas break and then rebuild. tut tut
Michael Corleone.the special man returns.

I will explain this once i hope you can understand. I sniped many times on that account when he left so the information you got was wrong. Yes I did get WET to stack me lol why would i say no when I have a 6 mill tribe on my back when I was only 150k. W91 is different Revive are very low on Def and cannot afford to loose def like this. All my tribe have to do is clean up this shall be fun. Now Michael Corleone if you have nothing good to say please leave the W91 externals. You dont even play anymore ?

Sam

Once again, sources are wrong about defenses of Revive. Most of the def are mine (; We will see what happens in coming hours. But I'm not mad, just having good o'l time.

Michael Corleone.

Michael Corleone.the special man returns.

I will explain this once i hope you can understand. I sniped many times on that account when he left so the information you got was wrong. Yes I did get WET to stack me lol why would i say no when I have a 6 mill tribe on my back when I was only 150k. W91 is different Revive are very low on Def and cannot afford to loose def like this. All my tribe have to do is clean up this shall be fun. Now Michael Corleone if you have nothing good to say please leave the W91 externals. You dont even play anymore ?

Sam
So you, who has a history of lying, spying, etc. is calling -Sam a liar then? Interesting.

Was it true you had WET stack all your villages with only like 2-3DV instead of what your co wanted to do and stack only a few villages so they would have 7+ DV? At this moment in time, it is his word against yours, and your word has zero credibility with it.

Oh I am here on W91 and I will get to laugh again when your tribe crumbles when they realize you are as always, only in it for yourself. I look forward to it. :)

Michael Corleone.

lol why so you can challenge me on a 2nd consecutive world? I did pick up an acct in W90 by the way, but you did not last much longer due to you and your attitude.

I am here. I am in Apathy.

Power

Incomming inpact joined me on 88 recently and has sniped for me to help save some villages.

DeletedUser120056

Awwh Mistake. Your 1st attack is 5,000 + troops detected by my Watchtower, should see your face once it hits :D Oh and your nobles, :p

soCivil

And thank you for the village otto.
we were suprised how easy it was

DeletedUser70389

Yawn. Can we get back on topic. I'm tired of the arguing.

DeletedUser107279

Wondering who those Saviors could be :rolleyes: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119047

I'm looking forward to Invict vs YAHOO! (K54 vs K53) sometime in the late future. As long as the account I'm co-playing on survives to see it....................... lols:eek: