BiP, What happened to your friends?

Deleted User - 10618707

Still waiting for c9 to come derail this thread once again and make it about Tea, oh wait, c9 doens't exist anymore:oops:

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes, we joined Infamy. Good job picking that one up TD I'm so proud of you, your powers of observation never cease to amaze.

Because C9 doesn't exist, people belonging to that tribe cannot post. Congratulations we at Infamy are all truly amazed by your ability to pick up on these details.

Deleted User - 10618707

Obviously was referring to c9 as a tribe, seems like you didn't pick up on that though. Need some lessons in Observation james? :#

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Obviously was referring to c9 as a tribe, seems like you didn't pick up on that though. Need some lessons in Observation james? :#

Yes. Congratulations TD. C9 is not in fact a tribe, you must be very proud of your ability to notice obvious things! It is quite impressive!!

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So when will Golden...I mean C9 have a merge into bip
:rolleyes:

Them having Support on another front is our fault? whilst they were continuing to break the NAP terms.

Disp were Naped with BiP. They probably only helped by staying out of the BiP/2Hard war.

Why does BiP recruiting Disp bother you? Or your attempting to create an issue.

Come on Al, I'm sure you don't believe the trash that comes out of your mouth.

I think everyone might understand now.

OR you can have fun and have good press by not being shady af.

Because your most recent move wasn't shady af.

Nasty gameplay? Oh we're busy defending our ally Sage while NAM eats their own allies in Sass. Wonder how betraying each ally one by one will work out for you guys...?

Golden has held true to their allies all world thus far and I dare you to prove me wrong. Who have we betrayed? Unless NAM deems sticking by their ally to be nasty gameplay?

Talk about betraying your allies.

Oh I'm sorry, NAM doesn't have allies they just have people fighting the exact same people as them who they sit to defend. Mmkay, so basically you're just using tribes like Freeze and Blue and once you're done with them you'll eat them with no shame because they're not your allies and therefore you can do what you want against them. Classic NAM not giving a crap about those that work alongside them.

C9?

Haha! NAM has just as many allies as us, they just screw them over when they see an opportunity to grow. Can't say we're hugging when you're just doing a worse job at doing the same thing.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Haha! NAM has just as many allies as us, they just screw them over when they see an opportunity to grow. Can't say we're hugging when you're just doing a worse job at doing the same thing.
they just screw them over when they see an opportunity to grow.

My favorite yet.

DeletedUser118344

That CAPS LOCK on in game analytics.

0TsE8Q.png

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Screwing over BiP when you see an opportunity to grow isn't sarcasm I'm afraid.

I don't think you understood what I said. Everything about NAM and W83 was clearly a joke as we were messing around. You can't just take something someone says as a joke and imply they were serious then use it against them.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure when I said that I'd take enjoyment from seeing NAM fail again, that wasn't a joke.

Infamy aren't going to backstab BiP, they are going to merge with them to win the world. That's what happened in W83 anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119939

Can't expect more from lover's nd war peace tbh other then merge nd try a win.. Tag/Infamy crew should better switch to a new peaceful game inno is coming up with " www.tribalhugs.com"