BiP, What happened to your friends?

DeletedUser118986

big misunderstanding here i think people going after nest for words that were said by balian lol

But clearly that was aimed at TEA for whatever reason when their own tribe mate created this whole mess.

Whole thing was created because Balian
"Thought I make my self present ."

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
When nicki minaj types something down i just instantly assume its going to be a troll/Unworthy to read. Do not know why, but it can't just be me?

Very interesting how it ended up with trex, instead of everyone just ignoring it like if it never happened, people had to start talking about what he meant Lol. Nice guy from the little i've talked to him.

DeletedUser119798

I thought this was the thread to troll BiP.. We are feeling left out.. :(:(:( Please return to the topic and leave TEA out of it..

DeletedUser117534

I don't play this game for my enemies to like me. So I don't care in the slightest if "no one likes TreX" If you haven't spoken to me longer than 5 minutes then you shouldn't start judging as you only look like a fool. We get results, like it or not.

Trex you are right. I don't know you personally. It's irrelevant for the game whether you are a nice and likeable person or not and it's non of my business. I haven't commented on your character on externals and what I said was part of private conversation. But you just said I look like a fool so let me tell you something.

I don't think you guys read my comments at all. I have posted Balian's frustrations at TEA leadership including a small part where you can see that I also have your Skype chats with Balian and you should know they are not pretty. If you were smart you would have recognised that I'm trying to keep it private and not to drill the matter further as I haven't posted it when I got it 20 days ago and I didn't yesterday. But no, you guys decided to drill things deeper calling me out.

'If you haven't spoken to me longer than 5 minutes then you shouldn't start judging as you only look like a fool.'

So why did I say 'no one likes Trex' to Balian in a private conversation?

You have been blunt with most of your posts on externals. You have admitted you don't care what people think. You have just abused your own member so I figured not many people outside of TEA would like a person who tries really hard not to be liked.

image.png

When I saw the way you spoke to Balian I was tempted to post it on externals. I felt sorry for him as no one deserves such language. But I didn't post it from respect to TEA. But that respect is gone now.

It's been an interesting thread, started around C9/Disp but as usual things have ended up around TEA. Why do you think that happens very time?

Nothing else interested me... Who the hell cares about your whining and bickering? Not I!

I like Holly like I like my women. Duct taped.

You guys complain that TEA doesn't deserve the bad reputation it has but you keep demonstrating with comments like this that TEA fully deserves all of it. And it's not about how you play or lead the tribe, (you are good at that) it's about how you show your arrogance and lack of respect over and over again to other people.

Who does post sexist remarks like that? There is no excuse even if it supposed to be funny! ITz you dare giving advice to others about fair play? Your definition of fair play states that anything is fair as long as it does work and it's not banable?

So just in this thread members and leaders of TEA have showed us the following:

- Co duke confirmed he doesn't give a damn about anyone's opinion
- Co duke abused his own member
- Tea member openly admitted the leadership is greedy and treat people badly
- Tea member does not mind using sexist comments
- Another member confirmed anything legal can be used by TEA as long as it works calling it fair play
- The Duke doesn't know who co-plays accounts in his own tribe

Who does look like a fool now?!

P.S.
I'm not a saint and certainly not trying be one. Maybe it just comes with age that people try to be more respectful and act like adults.
Also
Nicky Minaj, other TEA members should learn from you how to do quality posts. We're not in the same team but I appreciate it regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117534

TreX speaks his mind and tells it how it is, that's not trash talking but being honest. Novembre acts like a saint on the externals and yet runs his mouth on Skype. You would be able to see that but you're too busy spending your evenings attempting to degrade someone you've never met. lol I'd take TreX's honesty over Novembre's fake niceties any day. ;)

But remember Novembre, you can't reply to my mentions! Apparently it's not allowed! o_O

And yes I am allowed to reply to you mate

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
other TEA members should learn from you how to do quality posts.

All my posts are top notch. At this point I'm pretty sure I'm a journalist, just view my previous posts. All of them are beneficial to the topic at hand just like this one. If anyone needs some pointers on making top of the line posts please don't hesitate to message me.

Deleted User - 10618707

Trex you are right. I don't know you personally. It's irrelevant for the game whether you are a nice and likeable person or not and it's non of my business. I haven't commented on your character on externals and what I said was part of private conversation. But you just said I look like a fool so let me tell you something.

I don't think you guys read my comments at all. I have posted Balian's frustrations at TEA leadership including a small part where you can see that I also have your Skype chats with Balian and you should know they are not pretty. If you were smart you would have recognised that I'm trying to keep it private and not to drill the matter further as I haven't posted it when I got it 20 days ago and I didn't yesterday. But no, you guys decided to drill things deeper calling me out.

'If you haven't spoken to me longer than 5 minutes then you shouldn't start judging as you only look like a fool.'

So why did I say 'no one likes Trex' to Balian in a private conversation?

You have been blunt with most of your posts on externals. You have admitted you don't care what people think. You have just abused your own member so I figured not many people outside of TEA would like a person who tries really hard not to be liked.

image.png

When I saw the way you spoke to Balian I was tempted to post it on externals. I felt sorry for him as no one deserves such language. But I didn't post it from respect to TEA. But that respect is gone now.

It's been an interesting thread, started around C9/Disp but as usual things have ended up around TEA. Why do you think that happens very time?

You guys complain that TEA doesn't deserve the bad reputation it has but you keep demonstrating with comments like this that TEA fully deserves all of it. And it's not about how you play or lead the tribe, (you are good at that) it's about how you show your arrogance and lack of respect over and over again to other people.

Who does post sexist remarks like that? There is no excuse even if it supposed to be funny! ITz you dare giving advice to others about fair play? Your definition of fair play states that anything is fair as long as it does work and it's not banable?

So just in this thread members and leaders of TEA have showed us the following:

- Co duke confirmed he doesn't give a damn about anyone's opinion
- Co duke abused his own member
- Tea member openly admitted the leadership is greedy and treat people badly
- Tea member does not mind using sexist comments
- Another member confirmed anything legal can be used by TEA as long as it works calling it fair play
- The Duke doesn't know who co-plays accounts in his own tribe

Who does look like a fool now?!

P.S.
I'm not a saint and certainly not trying be one. Maybe it just comes with age that people try to be more respectful and act like adults.
Also
Nicky Minaj, other TEA members should learn from you how to do quality posts. We're not in the same team but I appreciate it regardless.
I'm literally rolling on the ground right now. Sexist remarks, omg this is hilarious.

How is saying Duct tape even remotely sexist, but of course it isn't unusual or shocking for you to twist things said to suit your deranged perception while donning your white knight armour. If you can't discern something that is purely jest, I'd advise you to get off forums. Cry somewhere else.

If you want to even consider what is fair play you'd have to consider the subjectivity of morality along with the extremely diverse culture that Tribalwars bring together. Therefore on that basis, morality is is subjective and thus is fairplay where the only sense of objectivity is the rules we are given. Your ethnocentric ignorance is showing, refer to my first paragraph and go cry somewhere else.

P.S. Why do things and threads always end up about TEA?

Because you guys love to bring up TEA as if to make yourselves feel more politically correct i suppose.
Hasn't that happened with Tea? What you guys did was a different tactic, so you can't compare.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mithrae

It's been an interesting thread, started around C9/Disp but as usual things have ended up around TEA.

It certainly has been interesting.