Kapo

• Thread starter the ghost of kapo
  • Start date

Lord BillyNoMates

Not really all that catchy, you have any other suggestions?

I mean we've been extremely creative when it comes to your name, I just expected a little more
if i wanted to create a catchy then id make a catchy one

im just giving screw a name that suits them 100% and if you dont like that tough shit really

dont wanna get called recruit to win then i suggest you stop recruiting anyone that will join you

DeletedUser79609

if i wanted to create a catchy then id make a catchy one

im just giving screw a name that suits them 100% and if you dont like that tough shit really

dont wanna get called recruit to win then i suggest you stop recruiting anyone that will join you

We've actually rejected a fair few. Should probably ask your members about that by the way...

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
the return of billybutthurt ...

tenor.gif

Lord BillyNoMates

you joined screw thinking oh boy this world has already been won

but you couldnt be furfer away from the truth

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
it's already been well established Kapo snitched on himself you couch.

You know what i'm referring to BillyCryBaby :)

Lord BillyNoMates

cokesrus didnt get banned because of me

he got banned because he made over 6 topics about me

not my problem the guy is an idiot just like you

oh wait thats it fleezus clyde is cokesrus

Ghostoxa

If you don't like the Solo hype train then do something about it. Guess what? You can't and you won't. You could try and steal our players and mind-game us but we aren't Panda. You could send another 30 nukes to die on our walls. I mean what is your purpose besides being a floppy wet noodle?

Like it or not, my daddy is tanning your behind and has played chess while you guys struggle to read the instructions to checkers.
osh.gif

Got to love them great "strategy" players, bragging on the externals after betraying their mates.
great values, great attitude, very respectful.
Even with your awesome jump ship, you could stay humble, no dignity in what you have done.

Can't see him tanning anything but sending invites to the largest accounts, wow such a gameplay!

Go read the instructions for chess honey, you clearly don't know that game.

Oh Clyde, you were so great defending Nex account that you even haven't had to do anything! great plays from you!

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
cokesrus didnt get banned because of me

he got banned because he made over 6 topics about me

not my problem the guy is an idiot just like you

oh wait thats it fleezus clyde is cokesrus

Not possible, cokerus is in W|S but i'm in SCREW ... how does that work?

im starting to ask myself one question

why was you even invited

you seem to be screws biggest trouble maker and a well known idiot

you shoulda seen the noodz i sent solo though

DeletedUser120524

Billy, the only tribes remotely in our region are Screw, Panda and Royal. You can't tell me you would've joined either of those alternatives over Screw. Why should we play with people we don't like?

tenor.gif

Besides, there are only 2 types of people on world 93 anyway. People that are in Screw and people that secretly want to be in Screw.

Praise be to our great conquerer and uniter of the people - Solo <3

His wisdom and guidance reaches far and all who see his light kneel in obedience and servitude.

Lord BillyNoMates

tbh id rather die then be in a tribe with solo

he told me on skype he would never recruit anyone from panda... 4 hours later the panda mass recruitment spree begins

DeletedUser120524

Got to love them great "strategy" players, bragging on the externals after betraying their mates.
great values, great attitude, very respectful.
Even with your awesome jump ship, you could stay humble, no dignity in what you have done.

I never betrayed anybody. I was Inc from beginning to end, had literally ALL my troops in you and Jake's villages for many weeks. I earned my stripes. But Inc dissolved and it was time to begin a new era. You decided to go to Panda, I decided to go to Screw. All is fair in love and war. TPW isn't in charge of my life and doesn't tell me which tribe I will go to next. I served his tribe until his tribe was no more. After that I can do whatever I please. :D

DeletedUser79609

im starting to ask myself one question

why was you even invited

you seem to be screws biggest trouble maker and a well known idiot

hypocrisy
noun
  1. the practice of claiming to have higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.
    "his target was the hypocrisy of suburban life"

Lord BillyNoMates

hypocrisy
noun
  1. the practice of claiming to have higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.
    "his target was the hypocrisy of suburban life"
i do have higher standards then clyde

you see im much better then screw where as he is not

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
are you though? statistically you are not.

SCREW has pulled off quite a few successful OPs even prior to my time while i've only seen successful OPs carried out on W|S...

DeletedUser79609

i do have higher standards then clyde

you see im much better then screw where as he is not

Clyde is a far superior player than you will ever be and is not the center of an external hate/mockery campaign. I know who'd be my prom queen...

He also has more likes :rolleyes: