Kapo

• Thread starter the ghost of kapo
  • Start date

the ghost of kapo

Remember folks, if you plan to backstab your tribe at least turn off command sharing! Don't get Kapo'd!

Gy0e_f-maxage-0.gif

Didi The Explorer

It must not have been that difficult if you saw his commands but still, good job :D

Didi The Explorer

A huge fiasco apparently, but I doubt SCREW will ever let something similar happen again :p

DeletedUser120524

This blunder had nothing to do with Screw. We did our part, played our expected role. On our end, everything went perfectly smooth. You can never account for the outside factor though - another's stupidity. He clowned himself, when all he had to do was sit there and wait patiently and do nothing at all :confused: o_O

DeletedUser116463

i sitted kapo.. what a noobish account with worst build up and set up.
You guys can have him back. XD

OTDDeathAwaits

He had 40k def going to each village. He only had to wait 30hrs. Couldn't hold his water. Nothing gained and nothing lost. Panda internal their largest player.

Ghostoxa

He had 40k def going to each village from Screw, but just got caught before it landed, and joined screw, so how come Panda internal him?

Such a golden logic must say.

DeletedUser120524

Because he is Panda's player. Sure, he wanted to join Screw, but he didn't do anything for us. He did literally nothing on our behalf. All you guys did was use nukes and nobles to kill one of your own. So that's 20+ villages with 0 troops now and weeks' worth of downtime. Sounds more like a Panda problem than ours. As Solo said, we gained and lost nothing. Our troops didn't die. Kapo never classified as one of us because he never did anything with and for us. He's too stupid to join Screw anyway. He fell in the water while the boat was coming to pick him up. If anything, we dodged a bullet.

DeletedUser120800

He is, without the slightest bit of doubt, a player from Screw who got nobled. Whether you like it or not you guys recruited him and his last tribe is "Screw" and we simply took out a Screw player lol

Bad call on your behalf, it's well known what Kapo is like

Edit: after taking his villas I can clearly see you sent about 5k of support to each villa maximum, 40k, where did that number come from haha

DeletedUser120524

He is nothing more than a bad player that got dealt with. You can call him ex-Screw if it makes you feel like you've finally accomplished something relevant against Screw. I guess you better get busy on The Russian Jester next then.

DeletedUser120800

He is nothing more than a bad player that got dealt with. You can call him ex-Screw if it makes you feel like you've finally accomplished something relevant against Screw. I guess you better get busy on The Russian Jester next then.

It's okay fam, pat your back<3

DeletedUser120351

I guess you better get busy planning on who you're going to recruit from w|s
Or are you not done trying to recruit half of panda?

DeletedUser120524

Pft, I have people to pat my back for me.

So all we have to do is send invites to Panda players and you guys will cannibalise each other? :eek: What's to stop us from sending mass fake support to one of your players and then accusing them of defecting? It sounds to me like your tribe is full of people that can be mind-gamed o_O

DeletedUser120800

Pft, I have people to pat my back for me.

So all we have to do is send invites to Panda players and you guys will cannibalise each other? :eek: What's to stop us from sending mass fake support to one of your players and then accusing them of defecting? It sounds to me like your tribe is full of people that can be mind-gamed o_O

loool who knows sport, maybe we can be o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O mind-gamed o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

DeletedUser120524

Solo is absolutely my daddy. And daddy doesn't even have to respond to this dribble because I've already got it done and dusted.

Face the facts: best case scenario, we had a nice little cluster inside the core of Panda, and at worst we lost nothing and Panda killed off one of their biggest. That's a win-win. He pulled support from your front lines. That's also a win. So where did we lose? Oh, we didn't get a garbage player? We totes took an L there! Aahahaha.