Tribal Tribune XXXVI

OTDDeathAwaits

Kicked from SCREW for who knows what, farewell for good tw :) best of luck to the rest of you.

- Tom.

Why were you kicked. The fact you ask is interesting. I think you know...

Player called Sandor clegane who had the backing of a few tribes against us and it took countless nukes to clear him out and the stacks he had to go with it. You wouldn't know though. As his neighbour!?
Yeah you didn't have offensive troops...
Then fast forward 24-72hrs and guess what someone is the first person to loot 12m in the world.
How can this be when you're spent on nukes...
You post it in the tribal forums like it's something everyone should be proud of.

Well guess what your tribesmates and members all around you. You took their farm. While they done tribal duty. They didn't farm for days because they were nuking the support being streamed into Sandor.

Then not far from there I was sitting seagullz who was under op. and do you think I had any offering of support from you. You in a safe area. So selfish. You have no place in a tribe that I run. Your size and points do not protect you from facing the concequence. The players you stole the farm from will take your villages.

Goodbye Tom. Congrats on them 12m farm days. Hope it was worth.

DeletedUser119345

Why were you kicked. The fact you ask is interesting. I think you know...

Player called Sandor clegane who had the backing of a few tribes against us and it took countless nukes to clear him out and the stacks he had to go with it. You wouldn't know though. As his neighbour!?
Yeah you didn't have offensive troops...
Then fast forward 24-72hrs and guess what someone is the first person to loot 12m in the world.
How can this be when you're spent on nukes...
You post it in the tribal forums like it's something everyone should be proud of.

Well guess what your tribesmates and members all around you. You took their farm. While they done tribal duty. They didn't farm for days because they were nuking the support being streamed into Sandor.

Then not far from there I was sitting seagullz who was under op. and do you think I had any offering of support from you. You in a safe area. So selfish. You have no place in a tribe that I run. Your size and points do not protect you from facing the concequence. The players you stole the farm from will take your villages.

Goodbye Tom. Congrats on them 12m farm days. Hope it was worth.

I put 4 dead nukes into whiskey sour a few days before that,
I told you and council that I had a few half nukes to help out. I was given no target villages whatsoever.

From the time you asked for a troop count to that 12m haul my troop count had at least quadrupled in size.

The only reason I was able to loot 12m then was due to the fact that Lord Ike and Genesis were not farming at the time as they were hitting Sandor,
I cleared a village each for Genesis and Reeper prior to that. I had constantly sent support to frontline villages which maybe you did not take notice of.
I had rebuild back up I was ready to press into the current war but there was no chance whatsoever as you kicked me without warning or explanation only to log on to 600+ incomings.

You clearly have an unstable temper as I have also spoken to a few of the players still in SCREW who believe you are in the wrong. But hey, whatever floats your boat man.
Anyways, go win that world. Peace.

- Tom.

OTDDeathAwaits

I put 4 dead nukes into whiskey sour a few days before that,
I told you and council that I had a few half nukes to help out. I was given no target villages whatsoever.

From the time you asked for a troop count to that 12m haul my troop count had at least quadrupled in size.

The only reason I was able to loot 12m then was due to the fact that Lord Ike and Genesis were not farming at the time as they were hitting Sandor,
I cleared a village each for Genesis and Reeper prior to that. I had constantly sent support to frontline villages which maybe you did not take notice of.
I had rebuild back up I was ready to press into the current war but there was no chance whatsoever as you kicked me without warning or explanation only to log on to 600+ incomings.

You clearly have an unstable temper as I have also spoken to a few of the players still in SCREW who believe you are in the wrong. But hey, whatever floats your boat man.
Anyways, go win that world. Peace.

- Tom.

One of the biggest players on the world and still full of excuses. Today is Wednesday and it's the day my bins are collected so you're being put out with the trash.

I have a temper that's unstable...how is that evident? I waited for an opportunity to release you of your farming duties and had a small team prepare for a week to knock you from the world. I think what you're looking for is calculating and patient.

Players in SCREW think I'm wrong for kicking you? Well then they need their mentality checked too. Name them or it's not true lol
Anyway it's more likely they are placating you to try and get you to clear the villages you have for free to noble.

Bye now.

DeletedUser120425

Even with your team-mates not farming, 12m haul from only a "few" half nukes is really impressive, teach me your ways.

DeletedUser119345

One of the biggest players on the world and still full of excuses. Today is Wednesday and it's the day my bins are collected so you're being put out with the trash.

I have a temper that's unstable...how is that evident? I waited for an opportunity to release you of your farming duties and had a small team prepare for a week to knock you from the world. I think what you're looking for is calculating and patient.

Players in SCREW think I'm wrong for kicking you? Well then they need their mentality checked too. Name them or it's not true lol
Anyway it's more likely they are placating you to try and get you to clear the villages you have for free to noble.

Bye now.

Facts not excuses, get your head checked there's clearly something not in order.

The way your treating me for having done absolutely nothing wrong is disgusting, you're just scum of the earth. You are the reason this is a dying game.

DeletedUser79609

Facts not excuses, get your head checked there's clearly something not in order.

The way your treating me for having done absolutely nothing wrong is disgusting, you're just scum of the earth. You are the reason this is a dying game.
05194e0a037e3b697851f313a1a9de71b49c8c-wm.jpg

OTDDeathAwaits

I'm scum of the earth and the reason the game is dying, WOOOW. I really have such an influence over the TW servers and to the earth and beyond.

It's tribal wars pal, you were in a tribe at war. You thought your points were enough to protect you. Ego-check. Give me a player half your size that will work twice as hard any day.

Thank you for your brief service but you are released of your duties and will be relieved of your villages.

DeletedUser119345

I'm scum of the earth and the reason the game is dying, WOOOW. I really have such an influence over the TW servers and to the earth and beyond.

It's tribal wars pal, you were in a tribe at war. You thought your points were enough to protect you. Ego-check. Give me a player half your size that will work twice as hard any day.

Thank you for your brief service but you are released of your duties and will be relieved of your villages.

Bet it's hard to talk shit with half the world on their knees for you,

look at these muppets.

DeletedUser120524

Name them or it's not true lol
Agreed! Name those phantom supporters who apparently have no spines and will sit with their hands folded, but I doubt they exist

Give me a player half your size that will work twice as hard any day.
*stands at the ready*

Damn right!

I'm glad this happened. Now people will realise they are not irreplaceable. You are nothing but a cog in a giant machine - you are not the machine. There is always another part ready to snap into your place if you quit working as intended. Complacency can't be tolerated. That's how tribes go from being in shape to a useless fat slug.

Get active and involved or get gone, dude. BYE FELICIA!

sonofsatan98

Am I speculating or are you just making excuses as always, I find it very convenient that some one was kicked for a completely unrelated reason while they just happened to be leaking villages :D

OTDDeathAwaits

Am I speculating or are you just making excuses as always, I find it very convenient that some one was kicked for a completely unrelated reason while they just happened to be leaking villages :D

It's irrelevant to me what you think. Go back to your hole. If you have to include him in whatever stats against SCREW or Avatar watch us not care. It may give you a short term feel good buzz - but the reality is you're on the losing side of the world. However you try and manipulate something to make it seem for a second you had a chance.

Nuclear Grade Calpol

SOLO how does it feel to get your invitation to such a prestigious tribe withdrawn? ;)
You're lucky SCREW we won't be poaching your Duke today :cool: