Tribal Tribune XXXVI

DeletedUser120589

The Western War Horse

SCREW continues its push through the world taking down tribe after tribe. This power horse has been steam rolling through the world resulting in countless tribe to disband and merge into other tribes who still have hopes in taking on screw and pushing them back!

As you all know the first top ten tribe to fall to the SCREW Tribe was Inc. Formerly lead by T0talPointWh0re This tribe was getting heavy hits from the Tribal Tribunes dubbed “the kraken”, GenesisCommander. Inc. Then decided to merge into the panda tribe which continued to fight screw.

Due to a seemingly better opportunity to fight screw Panda leader superguy123 then decided to merge his tribe into the Squad tribe who has since been fighting screw who are tied 2-2 in Nobled villages. SQUAD who is lead by Duke BirdsOfParadise currently sits 2nd in the world with only half the points of SCREW.

The real question is how have the Panda guys not lost and been rimmed yet? Obviously they are putting up a good fight to screw unfortunately for Ex Panda now SQUAD players screw seems to be surrounding them. And still these guys just wont die! Im surprised they still have an army left! So a message to SCREW.......SQUAD and who's army?

giphy.gif

SCREW Continues to steam roll through the world as no has stood up to bring these guys a worthy fight. With eastern tribes fighting being unable to agree with one another it will only be a matter of time before screw starts to spread.

NOOBS to Replace W|S

After the fall of W|S a mass recruitment started by the NOOBS tribe turned all eyes towards them! The first player they recruited into their ranks was Klaus Johannis who has been passed around a few tribes so far in world 93. Due to the recruitment of this player who was in k46 this lead to the breaking of the NAP between NOOBS and Avatar. Shortly after they recruited Klaus the Avatar tribe declared war.

NOOBS then mass recruited ex serene players across k46 and Artista90 who has been busy nibbling barbs in k36. After W|S broke apart they also recruited players that was left over. This did not end well as RoyalE now feels like their feathers have been ruffled.

Seems like NOOBS has made a few enemies while mass recruiting across the board. NOOBS has high hopes to take on the SCREW tribe and possibly win the world!

I tried to get in contact with NOOBS Leadership for their side of the story but refused to “entertain” me. So

My efforts to make a unbiased war story was in vain so i went with a biased one instead.

*THE FOLLOWING TEXT BELOW IS BIASED FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT*

I managed to get a spy to record a war room meeting in the noobs tribe! Here is behind the scenes at the NOOBS tribe! Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have a question, ignoring all the clear propaganda which is why Noobs no doubt had no interest in talking to you:

"Due to bad leadership superguy123 then decided to merge his tribe into the Squad tribe who has since been fighting screw who are tied 2-2 in Nobled villages"

What evidence do you have for superguy123 merging his tribe into Squad due to his own bad leadership? It just seems a tad unlikely. Not that I disagree on Panda having awful leadership.

DeletedUser120589

I have a question, ignoring all the clear propaganda which is why Noobs no doubt had no interest in talking to you:

"Due to bad leadership superguy123 then decided to merge his tribe into the Squad tribe who has since been fighting screw who are tied 2-2 in Nobled villages"

What evidence do you have for superguy123 merging his tribe into Squad due to his own bad leadership? It just seems a tad unlikely. Not that I disagree on Panda having awful leadership.
Fixed

cokesrus

Can we all just shut up and stop whining about what is what.
This post was mediocre as there has been better and should have done something more original than a remake of a remake of a remake of a remake.... If you did something original you would have received my like, but this one London pal I will have to pass on it.
drag-race-mediocre.gif

DeletedUser120425

Can we all just shut up and stop whining about what is what.
This post was mediocre as there has been better and should have done something more original than a remake of a remake of a remake of a remake.... If you did something original you would have received my like, but this one London pal I will have to pass on it.

It may be a remake, but still a classic:cool::rolleyes:

cokesrus

Its brilliantly made really, its a reused video but used with great effect, can't say I'd have been laughing as much even with the creative text without the video

If you are new to the game and never seen it before but hey we all have to start somewhere:
anigif_sub-buzz-14099-1492615987-9.gif

Nex.

Now that we got the point across. Yes, this has been used a million times, but London is also new to the scene, so he might not have read through all of the old forum posts.

I wanna give you credit for putting work into it and trying. But imo you still need a couple of worlds with in game experience to really strike through on the analysis and news.

With that said, I just wanna say once more, good job in putting in the effort. You'll get there one day.

DeletedUser120814

The Western War Horse

SCREW continues its push through the world taking down tribe after tribe. This power horse has been steam rolling through the world resulting in countless tribe to disband and merge into other tribes who still have hopes in taking on screw and pushing them back!

As you all know the first top ten tribe to fall to the SCREW Tribe was Inc. Formerly lead by T0talPointWh0re This tribe was getting heavy hits from the Tribal Tribunes dubbed “the kraken”, GenesisCommander. Inc. Then decided to merge into the panda tribe which continued to fight screw.

Due to a seemingly better opportunity to fight screw Panda leader superguy123 then decided to merge his tribe into the Squad tribe who has since been fighting screw who are tied 2-2 in Nobled villages. SQUAD who is lead by Duke BirdsOfParadise currently sits 2nd in the world with only half the points of SCREW.

The real question is how have the Panda guys not lost and been rimmed yet? Obviously they are putting up a good fight to screw unfortunately for Ex Panda now SQUAD players screw seems to be surrounding them. And still these guys just wont die! Im surprised they still have an army left! So a message to SCREW.......SQUAD and who's army?

giphy.gif

SCREW Continues to steam roll through the world as no has stood up to bring these guys a worthy fight. With eastern tribes fighting being unable to agree with one another it will only be a matter of time before screw starts to spread.

NOOBS to Replace W|S

After the fall of W|S a mass recruitment started by the NOOBS tribe turned all eyes towards them! The first player they recruited into their ranks was Klaus Johannis who has been passed around a few tribes so far in world 93. Due to the recruitment of this player who was in k46 this lead to the breaking of the NAP between NOOBS and Avatar. Shortly after they recruited Klaus the Avatar tribe declared war.

NOOBS then mass recruited ex serene players across k46 and Artista90 who has been busy nibbling barbs in k36. After W|S broke apart they also recruited players that was left over. This did not end well as RoyalE now feels like their feathers have been ruffled.

Seems like NOOBS has made a few enemies while mass recruiting across the board. NOOBS has high hopes to take on the SCREW tribe and possibly win the world!

I tried to get in contact with NOOBS Leadership for their side of the story but refused to “entertain” me. So

My efforts to make a unbiased war story was in vain so i went with a biased one instead.

*THE FOLLOWING TEXT BELOW IS BIASED FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT*

I managed to get a spy to record a war room meeting in the noobs tribe! Here is behind the scenes at the NOOBS tribe! Enjoy!

When the nub becomes famius ^^