Tribal Tribune XXXVI

DeletedUser76354

6715045505.png

sonofsatan98

Lol two are academy tribes and there's no need to mark every brown dot as enemy

sonofsatan98

Lol ones ours I wouldn't say I'm proud of them yet but why would I be ashamed?, There's nothing wrong with academy tribes they have there uses, screw has one wheres the hate for they're hugging oh yeah right its a different set of rules for them

DeletedUser120589

not really....They have one academy tribe and it has what? 11 members?. You on the other hand have like damn near 2 FULL academy tribes

OTDDeathAwaits

Lol ones ours I wouldn't say I'm proud of them yet but why would I be ashamed?, There's nothing wrong with academy tribes they have there uses, screw has one wheres the hate for they're hugging oh yeah right its a different set of rules for them

11 members
6 are there as they are related to some of my guys - otherwise they wouldn't be
2 are hard working small guys who would act as a basher if needed - we cover all angles
1 is waiting for an invite to the main tribe
2 are gone to TW retirement homes

That's the mass recruiting SCREW academy. What's your excuse.

There used to be a class associated with just having the one tribe or is that lost on you newbies...

It's news to me there are 2 NOOB academies. All this time I was laughing at you having 1 and yet you have 2...2. WTF!!

DeletedUser120589

I hope NOOBS don't get a L in the war as bad as they are getting L on the externals lmao

sonofsatan98

Hahaha you's are pathetic I don't know where your even getting this 3rd tribe from, we'll see what happens avatar