14 Years off TW Clasic World

DeletedUser120748

Please answer my question in regards to Relocation!

dase.us

Did you join after the world started, or pre-register (but not as part of a tribe)?
no pre register.I just entered the world 1 minute after it opened.

If you pre-reg you don't get the relocation item anyway,that's why we chose to enter the world normally and relocate to the same k.We all had to start over to get decently close to each other.

On a speed 6 world where you can't snipe you gotta have imo close tribe mates so not leaving the option to choose direction or the relocation item sucks.

DeletedUser120926

The build_config is different than you expected, but that was speed 6.

It is now set to speed 12.

speed is now x 6 men..

speed x 1 it has been always 30 x hour at begining if you look the help table you will see its just 6 times more than x1 speed..

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
speed is now x 6 men..

speed x 1 it has been always 30 x hour at begining if you look the help table you will see its just 6 times more than x1 speed..

No. Speed 1 is 30 res per hour on modern worlds. It was not on the first 2 german worlds. This world is using build_config from those worlds.

You can easily check speed of a world either here: https://enc1.tribalwars.net/page/settings

or here: https://enc1.tribalwars.net/interface.php?func=get_config

Both spots clearly show it is currently set to speed 12, and was 6 before.

DeletedUser120748

Pointwhoring please answer my question! It is not hard to answer!

mattcurr

Just to update from our pedantic analysis. Not me mainly nauz and Lisa, they're using de world 1/2 variables. Which was Lower resources production. To combat this they changed the world speed to 12 then the troop modifier to .25. So now buildings are built speed 12, mines speed 6+small amount in effect and troop speed 3

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The change to speed 12 and unit speed 0.25 is bad.

The world now requires far more activity.

If the goal was to make the worlds mines create resources at the expected rate for a speed 6 world then base_production should have been changed from 30 to 60 instead.

DeletedUser120910

You 2 are dull... Thats what the tribalwars community is in a blink. Dull, zombie people. One account per player or one player per account is the same thing. Tribalwars assumptions, i can play, you are bad. I feel like a baby drulling when i see comments like you 2 made or the thinking all around... *drull*

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No, it is absolutely not the same thing.

I cannot play 2 different accounts. 2 people can absolutely both play my account.

Is your reading comprehension really this bad?

I think it's about time you go back and read my second post in this thread:

ALessonInPointWhoring said:
Don't ever doubt me when it comes to game knowledge. You'll be wrong virtually every time.

Last edited:

JustAnotherName

It isn't. Look into the rules; section 1. It clearly states only one player on a account. If this is tolerated by tribalwars i am disapointed. I am a person who plays the game by its own power and would like other accounts to equalize this. The moderators should honor this rule.

You 2 are dull... Thats what the tribalwars community is in a blink. Dull, zombie people. One account per player or one player per account is the same thing. Tribalwars assumptions, i can play, you are bad. I feel like a baby drulling when i see comments like you 2 made or the thinking all around... *drull*

Rules said:
§1 One account per player
Each player is allowed one account per world. Logging into another player’s account is never permitted (excluding account sitting) - this is treated as multi accounting. Sharing your password with another player on any world you play is forbidden, and accounts on the same connection should not share the same password.
Further details:
  • Knowing or asking for a password to another account on worlds you play is not permitted.
  • An account may be played by multiple people, as long as they do not have access to any other account on the same world.

Perhaps you should follow your own advice and look at section 1 of the rules. Interesting reading.

DeletedUser120876

2 points.

Some people posting in these thread must be banned.

Is pretty bad thath 25% of Barbarian villages are around 1 player. Suspicius

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
2 points.

What on earth are you talking about? Restarting players do not generate barbs. The only barbs are those created by the server, I also don't see anywhere on the map with an abnormally high barb count.

Last edited:

mattcurr

2 points.

Players can't influence the barb count. So at worst it would be an error in the spawning algorithm. Also this is just inaccurate take a chill pill bro

DeletedUser120876

What on earth are you talking about? Restarting players do not generate barbs. The only barbs are those created by the server, I also don't see anywhere on the map with an abnormally high barb count.
First hours. =popeye=.

Now its not so much due to more barbs spam in other zones.