14 Years off TW Clasic World

mattcurr

It's not strawmanning.

"Its not fair to attack others on the basis of other worlds"

That was a complete statement. It might not be fair to assume someone can only hack it with the aid of premium because of their success on a premium world, but it is fair to judge people on the basis of their other accounts/worlds.
It's not a complete statement it's litterally half of his sentence that removes all of the qualifiers and explanations of what he was saying. Shhh you are looking dumb it will ruin the whole argument from authority thing you keep trying to get by everyone assuming no one notices

Deleted User - 10618707

It's not strawmanning.

"Its not fair to attack others on the basis of other worlds"

That was a complete statement. It might not be fair to assume someone can only hack it with the aid of premium because of their success on a premium world, but it is fair to judge people on the basis of their other accounts/worlds.

Butchers a sentence then calls it a complete thought...Lol.

Deleted User - 10618707

If it isn't my favorite enemy. Where are you in this world!?! If not come join us this time instead

Just somewhere lurking around on classic haha. Passing time until the next world comes along. I see you guys are clearly going to win this classic tho ;)

DeletedUser106931

Why are the barbarian villages growing so slowly? With world speed 12 an equivalent of around 30 speed 1 days should have passed...
So how come that most barbarian villages are still 26 points?

Last edited by a moderator:

mattcurr

Why are the barbarian villages growing so slowly? With world speed 12 an equivalent of around 30 speed 1 days should have passed...
So how come that most barbarian villages are still 26 points?
Barbs are controlled by another equation. It's purposefully been set low to balance the world presumably. Barb growth rate was discussed pre world in this very thread. The barb growth is related to real world time if iirc not world speed. So this world's barbs will take longer than an average speed 1 world to grow

OneMoreLight

Reaction score
Lol using scripts to farm feels like so much work, after the FA I'm afraid I'm spoiled... with these settings though I think this world is almost like no hauls and there is no need to farm that much, all you need is up your mines :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser114962

HAHAHAHAH I LOVE THIS

Please call me a PP ABUSER HAHHAHA LOL

If you know anything about w90 then you will know that I am the only top 20 account to never abuse PP, heck I only have it for Prem. Please tell me your account here, IDK why you bashed me on this but I would love eating you.
Stats don't lie

PS: I even have a public statement on my profile about PP abusing lelelele
GF kid

Oh one more thing If w90 was not a PP world. I would probably be top 5 or maybe even top 3. So take my rank 12 up yours you filthy muggle

Last edited:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Butchers a sentence then calls it a complete thought...Lol.

The pause in the sentence denotes separate ideas being expressed.

Something coming after a comma is not a qualifier for something before a comma.

Oh one more thing If w90 was not a PP world. I would probably be top 5 or maybe even top 3. So take my rank 12 up yours you filthy muggle

Yet your account has exactly 0 looter of the days on W90 and is rank 30 for res hauled in a day. You're full of shit.

mattcurr

The pause in the sentence denotes separate ideas being expressed.

Something coming after a comma is not a qualifier for something before a comma.
https://www.patrickwanis.com/people-refuse-admit-wrong/
For others, ego and pride is the motivation: “If I admit I am wrong, then the image others have of me is shattered; I must hold onto my self-image at all costs.” Of course, this self-image is an illusion, a false concept created by oneself in order to meet the expectations of others – to get their approval and to avoid rejection.

DeletedUser114962

Yet your account has exactly 0 looter of the days on W90 and is rank 30 for res hauled in a day. You're full of shit.

Ouch Nauz I didnt expect this much hate coming from you. Did I hit a nerve someplace?

All I said was that you dont need scripts this early in the game, and matt explained why. I thought that was evident but I feel like I am getting bashed for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Meet me in game :D I implore you

Someone please noble this nub^

Sneaky TD where you atttt, save me from the forumsss :( I am getting bashed. FAN CLUB ACTIVATE

Last edited:

DeletedUser50733

Lol at those who think Omar (Abbadon) PP abuses :D

The guy is another level, just about keeping pace with the mega PP abusers of w90 without using it himself. Credit where it is due.

PS he really is awesome, saved my bacon a couple of times!!

DeletedUser50733

Rank 1-29 for res hauled in a day could theoretically have farmed more than him just once, and farm on average less than he does. If he farms his rank 30 amount day in day out, he takes home on average more res than them over the course of the world.

Also with being only rank 30 for res hauled in a day, I'd be surprised if that was enough to win looter of the day ever.

Just cause he hasn't won that daily achievement, or hold one of the highest res farmed in a day, doesn't mean he is a PP abuser.

Deleted User - 10618707

Rank 1-29 for res hauled in a day could theoretically have farmed more than him just once, and farm on average less than he does. If he farms his rank 30 amount day in day out, he takes home on average more res than them over the course of the world.

Also with being only rank 30 for res hauled in a day, I'd be surprised if that was enough to win looter of the day ever.

Just cause he hasn't won that daily achievement, or hold one of the highest res farmed in a day, doesn't mean he is a PP abuser.

I don't think at that point he was still referring to whether or not he is a pp abuser, but rather his claim that he would be top 3 if pp wasn't included. Not that I'm agreeing with Nauz.

DeletedUser114962

Lol at those who think Omar (Abbadon) PP abuses :D

The guy is another level, just about keeping pace with the mega PP abusers of w90 without using it himself. Credit where it is due.

PS he really is awesome, saved my bacon a couple of times!!

POTTERR <3 <3 I hope all is well with you

I don't think at that point he was still referring to whether or not he is a pp abuser, but rather his claim that he would be top 3 if pp wasn't included. Not that I'm agreeing with Nauz.

TD sherrtuupp, I am your #1 Fanboi as you are Mine.

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAH I LOVE THIS

Please call me a PP ABUSER HAHHAHA LOL

If you know anything about w90 then you will know that I am the only top 20 account to never abuse PP, heck I only have it for Prem. Please tell me your account here, IDK why you bashed me on this but I would love eating you.
Stats don't lie

PS: I even have a public statement on my profile about PP abusing lelelele
GF kid

Only the best players abuse PP