Fresh out of ideas?

• Thread starter DeletedUser115004
  • Start date

DeletedUser115004

I opened my skype with this cry for help from one of Fresh leaders today

2ca9429b3a321a9afb70f3ef8a5516ad.png

Bare in mind Fresh have been begging BOLD to help them with PNUT for about a week now but I par them off as im not interested its not our war,

They seem to be trying to get any tribe they can to help them for a group of "good" players they really embarrass them self I feel bad for the ACTUAL good players in their tribe your duke has embarrassed you lately.

This is his response because I dont choose to help fresh

980b5d32cf7a98f24a2444b61db96ad3.png

Seems like they are FRESH out of ideas at winning this war :d

Good luck

Lord BillyNoMates

I opened my skype with this cry for help from one of Fresh leaders today

2ca9429b3a321a9afb70f3ef8a5516ad.png

Bare in mind Fresh have been begging BOLD to help them with PNUT for about a week now but I par them off as im not interested its not our war,

They seem to be trying to get any tribe they can to help them for a group of "good" players they really embarrass them self I feel bad for the ACTUAL good players in their tribe your duke has embarrassed you lately.

This is his response because I dont choose to help fresh

980b5d32cf7a98f24a2444b61db96ad3.png

Seems like they are FRESH out of ideas at winning this war :d

Good luck
im not so sure why you are even involving your self in the fresh and pnut war when its clearly obvious that you are struggling against RIm so maybe if you concentrated on beating them instead of bashing Iain you might actually win

DeletedUser115004

im not so sure why you are even involving your self in the fresh and pnut war when its clearly obvious that you are struggling against RIm so maybe if you concentrated on beating them instead of bashing Iain you might actually win

RIM do nothing to us they rimmed a surrounded player? BRAVO!

Since then what? eat our nukes?lose villages to us? thats all they are doing kiddo

Your tribe leaders are running around bawling looking for support from other tribes SHAME!

Deleted User - 4669627

Involved himself?
Surely Jobless involved him when he tried to coerce him into declaring on Pnut?
odd, I see no coercion here, but I do see lord eastood saying they have not joined pnut "yet" which obviously implies clear intent, which does seem to confirm at least part of the rumor from the other thread

The Pieman9 returns

Well someone's desperate for attention lol, aaaannnyway let the slugfest countinue.

DeletedUser68833

I havent even considered joining either side seriously yet, the word yet doesnt imply anything

but Fresh have been practically begging me to help them

You can't even keep spies out of your own tribe shhh!

DeletedUser

Who's the guy with special needs who decided to involve Baba?

First the guy begs for help. Then says begone filth. Could you be anymore logically challenged?

DeletedUser92705

Hmm were also at the Pnuts and RIM frontline, and i can say Pnuts is fighting much better in 2 days than RIM in an Month.

Well i had no choice while i was stacking my RIM Warlines, Pnuts had an big focus on nobeling my Dwarfen Friends in the North.
Thats why i gonna allied Fresh as well.
Pnuts had no respect on us fighting like brothers with Bold against RIM as well.

DuteTare

Hmm were also at the Pnuts and RIM frontline, and i can say Pnuts is fighting much better in 2 days than RIM in an Month.

Well i had no choice while i was stacking my RIM Warlines, Pnuts had an big focus on nobeling my Dwarfen Friends in the North.
Thats why i gonna allied Fresh as well.
Pnuts had no respect on us fighting like brothers with Bold against RIM as well.

what did i just read?

DeletedUser120833

What does "snaky baba" even mean? :eek:

Are you referring to us or do you somehow reckon we're "snakey"?