Wow! This is all a little sad

mattcurr

Why would you want him to join? He is an admitted quitter and only stands at his podium preaching about 10+ worlds ago and whining about modern playstyle.
Playing a game for something other than a 1-7 year commitment to winning? I wonder what else you could try. Now One thing I do find really interesting is years ago people didn't think you won worlds there was no method to even do so, late game players were a running joke in tw in now bad they were. I mean I don't like to noble internals or log into a game every day for a long period of time. I have no idea how anyone manages that. Like what do you do if you take a cruise or something, get married, go on any vacation!?! Play to have fun. And I don't bring up my past I generally just respond to it

I have no issues with modern play other than the general lack of knowledge, I take issue with the current game balance.

Hiro Nakumura

Sigh, back again @TW although I can't seem to access any of my main accounts, but Matt is right the forums are very sad

Quixx69

Reaction score
did somebody say MickyDee's

just reading over this thread i got hungry!!

DeletedUser116115

I'm waiting for W100. If Nauzhror plays I will destroy him again.

DeletedUser116115

MD that you?

Yes it is. I forgot the password to MD... Gutted. Recovery options don't work unless you remember the email you used to register your a/c. English King was the last a/c I played semi seriously on 3yrs ago (time flies): https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/33-days-is-enough-for-me.273175/

Anyway... I can't believe W100 is only 5 worlds away now; judging by the current rate of new worlds, I expect it to come out around summer/autumn 2018. Assuming I don't die in some horrific accident between now and then, I intend to play it competitively up to around 100 villages. Even though I'll likely play under alias, it would still have been nice to access my MD forum a/c for potential pnps. Maybe I'll remember the pass before then, as I have an unusually large and powerful brain. Much, much superior to Nauzhror's.

mattcurr

Yes it is. I forgot the password to MD... Gutted. Recovery options don't work unless you remember the email you used to register your a/c. English King was the last a/c I played semi seriously on 3yrs ago (time flies): https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/33-days-is-enough-for-me.273175/

Anyway... I can't believe W100 is only 5 worlds away now; judging by the current rate of new worlds, I expect it to come out around summer/autumn 2018. Assuming I don't die in some horrific accident between now and then, I intend to play it competitively up to around 100 villages. Even though I'll likely play under alias, it would still have been nice to access my MD forum a/c for potential pnps. Maybe I'll remember the pass before then, as I have an unusually large and powerful brain. Much, much superior to Nauzhror's.
The commitment to the persona is impressive. I always figured we'd probably get along in the same tribe

DeletedUser114869

What you can do is recover it by putting in a support ticket and they will ask some questions about the account. I was able to recover this account after it was hacked and taken away. I know this is a bit off subject just thought I would help you try and recover your account.

DeletedUser116115

The commitment to the persona is impressive. I always figured we'd probably get along in the same tribe

Where there's life, there's opportunity. W100 is the only thing that matters now. It's the only thing that has ever mattered. And I'll be damned if players from generation: p2w, are allowed to win it.

In some respect, I'm the saviour Tribal wars always needed. The anti-hero that becomes the hero in the final battle. In the future people will say: 'there was a player named Metal Duck and that he saved Tw... in every way Tw could be saved.' ~ Rose, Titanic.

EDIT in:
What you can do is recover it by putting in a support ticket and they will ask some questions about the account. I was able to recover this account after it was hacked and taken away. I know this is a bit off subject just thought I would help you try and recover your account.

Thanks. I will try that.

DeletedUser110464

Where there's life, there's opportunity. W100 is the only thing that matters now. It's the only thing that has ever mattered. And I'll be damned if players from generation: p2w, are allowed to win it.

In some respect, I'm the saviour Tribal wars always needed. The anti-hero that becomes the hero in the final battle. In the future people will say: 'there was a player named Metal Duck and that he saved Tw... in every way Tw could be saved.' ~ Rose, Titanic.

giphy.gif

If enough old players didn't get turned away too much by the p2w element w100 will be kinda fun then! Never played with you but definitely heard of your ego MD so good to see you around.

mattcurr

giphy.gif

If enough old players didn't get turned away too much by the p2w element w100 will be kinda fun then! Never played with you but definitely heard of your ego MD so good to see you around.
He doesn't have an ego read his posts as a dude laughing at his computer screen at how serious everyone is. Probably makes a lot more sense that way

greenmonsta

Sounds like I might have to try and make a serious return for W100 as well. The P2W element is shit and I still wouldn't spend extra money on TW but it could be fun, especially if some old players return.

blckdrgn1

Mattcurr / md if you guys know of a premade for w100 with old school players I want in :D

DeletedUser65288

Only 25's rank 1 startup king premade would be worth returning for

hurod

No we wont, we still do better than pp players. After 10 villages pp means nothing.