An Accusation of Murder!

DeletedUser120740

This must be why NN has more tribe changes than Smart! + VODKA + HoCoR combined! ( And this isn't including all the tribe changes in the academy/basher tribe)

Or you know.. has existed since the start of the world unlike all those tribes bar the HoCoR family.

Lord BillyNoMates

i think people are forgetting that HoCoR old tribes FnB and Rim^ had over 300 tribe changes each

and if you want to compare bold pnut and baba your looking at 300 to 400 between them

when tribes merge they are a lot less likely to have a high member changes thats just common sense

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
132bc649ad3097d3844ea997a1766ce3.png

I would like to point out NN has existed for the whole world. They have less than 300k ODD. That means that they've not come up against a single opponent that has hit back. Seeing as Purge disintegrated right after they recruited the front, with players on the frontline quitting and being eaten we can see that NN is walking the path of the most boring tribe I've ever seen.

I don't know why you guys play but to have enjoyable wars and confront challenging enemies is a large part of the fun in this game. When the largest tribe in the world has less ODD from wars than the rank 123 ODD total player there is something really wrong with that style of play.

c0e13be76c6b9d28ff8f8faba1bb1439.png

DeletedUser27158

Hey now, we didn't force anyone to not fight back. I'm just sad I spent all that time stacking and timing support for no reason.

I think everyone in NN was prepared for a pretty long fight with Purge. It was exciting, the first real war with a top 5 tribe. Sadly that fell through rather quickly after they changed to Swish.

In any case, you can criticize NN all you want for merging, but it is out of NN's control to determine who fights back. Also it should be noted NN had many skirmishes with other top 20, and if I'm not mistaken, top 10 tribes early in the world. Purge was the first time an "official" war was declared, and since they had planned a merger already and planned no counter Op, the ODD stats are largely skewed.

Deleted User - 10017355

Hey now, we didn't force anyone to not fight back. I'm just sad I spent all that time stacking and timing support for no reason.

I think everyone in NN was prepared for a pretty long fight with Purge. It was exciting, the first real war with a top 5 tribe. Sadly that fell through rather quickly after they changed to Swish.

You're kidding yourself mate... These sort of thoughts are something we expect to see in the Casual World forums. You recruited the best on your front with them and still expected them to fight back like a top 5 tribe? Is this your first world? No, it isn't, you've been around longer than most in your tribe and certainly me; but still you've let out this dribble.

Merging is something every tribe does these days, every other tribe boasts/shames because it wasn't them, then later on most merge anyway. It's a shitty circle of shit talking that results in everyone being a hypocrite, it's best left ignored really. The other tribes just want NN to do something spectacular, you've had the smoothest ride so far (although some would question the 'brag-ability' of this path) through diplomacy and generally landing in 'appearingly' weak area (I don't play this world so this is based purely off the externals).

DeletedUser27158

You're kidding yourself mate... These sort of thoughts are something we expect to see in the Casual World forums. You recruited the best on your front with them and still expected them to fight back like a top 5 tribe? Is this your first world? No, it isn't, you've been around longer than most in your tribe and certainly me; but still you've let out this dribble.

Merging is something every tribe does these days, every other tribe boasts/shames because it wasn't them, then later on most merge anyway. It's a shitty circle of shit talking that results in everyone being a hypocrite, it's best left ignored really. The other tribes just want NN to do something spectacular, you've had the smoothest ride so far (although some would question the 'brag-ability' of this path) through diplomacy and generally landing in 'appearingly' weak area (I don't play this world so this is based purely off the externals).

I didn't expect them to fight back at all. Purge scattered due to a pre-arranged merge. Perhaps NN leadership knew of that merge prior to declaring war, but a vast majority of NN members did not, so the general consensus was this was going to be a good, long fight. It was not, and that was disappointing to us, but the reasons are clear as to why that disappointment took place. I am not criticizing Purge for not fighting back. I am just pointing out using the war stats showing 300k ODD is not an accurate representation of lack of resistance seeing as it is coming from one war that really never took place.

kingraz

Reaction score
132bc649ad3097d3844ea997a1766ce3.png

I would like to point out NN has existed for the whole world. They have less than 300k ODD. That means that they've not come up against a single opponent that has hit back. Seeing as Purge disintegrated right after they recruited the front, with players on the frontline quitting and being eaten we can see that NN is walking the path of the most boring tribe I've ever seen.

I don't know why you guys play but to have enjoyable wars and confront challenging enemies is a large part of the fun in this game. When the largest tribe in the world has less ODD from wars than the rank 123 ODD total player there is something really wrong with that style of play.

c0e13be76c6b9d28ff8f8faba1bb1439.png

I am pretty sure you are smart enough to know that we haven't declared war to clean up our K. And we know other big tribes are smart enough to stay away from us. You guys are busy fighting against each other, so should we fight Brock Lesner? We have fairly better OD stats than most of the tribes and those came from tribe wide Ops. We do not like to boast like few tribe's do. Almost none of the wars happening among tribes have a definite result and you guys have the zeal to point our numbers :D. It feels like you guys have warred all the top #5 tribes and rimmed them, hence showing us our place I believe? Sounds very damn funny.

If we had declared on each and every tribe we cleared we would have those stats. Or at least if Purge had stayed and fought we might have had those numbers which for some reason you guys like. We are neither greedy for War stats nor have control over what other tribes decide. That sounds fairly simple - not sure how others derive their sentences.

kingraz

Reaction score

If the players we recruited are the best among Purge (Just 3 though) - what did the other guys do?

TheBarbarian

i think people are forgetting that HoCoR old tribes FnB and Rim^ had over 300 tribe changes each

and if you want to compare bold pnut and baba your looking at 300 to 400 between them

when tribes merge they are a lot less likely to have a high member changes thats just common sense

Why are people talking about how many changes in personnel tribes had in the start-game? You bantering me? :D People come and go all the time get a grip!

Can we lay something to rest because the topic is boring me. Keep banging on about it all you like but the Pnut, Bold and Baba merge made complete sense. Why would 3 tribes in the same continent and with good relations NOT merge? Seems a dumbass move not to. Get a strong team together, secure you're start continent for yourselves and take out the trash at the same time. We stabbed no-one in the back. We made choices based on who was active and who wasn't. If people aren't willing to be active then I'm not willing to be "loyal" to them in the long-term. Simple as that and don't tell me your views are any different 'cause right now you're clutching at straws with your "oh but your merge was way worse than mine". It's a primary (elementary) standard argument.

For the record though, and perhaps interesting to the unenlightened ones around here, this merge went smoother than my pickup lines on a Saturday night (hmu). Never seen a group come together so well - and I think we have you to thank for that Billy. If it wasn't for your hate bonding us all together, we would never have made it this far <3

Point is. Our merge had some validity to it. Yours doesn't. -YES- were trash before, and they just made NN trashier. NN could have wiped the floor with you. They didn't need your weak ass at all, they just eliminated a half threat by recruiting you. Which raises the question, weak leadership or weak tribe?

Despite the post, I am not so down about this option. I prefer to look up and see the stars than stare into the depths of hell. Thus I'd say it was a shame like everyone else, but in reality I am buzzing my tits off. This just made things all whole lot more interesting..

Smart! are gonna have to play a smart game to win this world. Lets see how well NN can coordinate 90+ accounts in the weeks to come..

Karl.

DeletedUser120740

The real question is. When NN swings does anyone have the guts to swing back

Deleted User - 10017355

I didn't expect them to fight back at all. Purge scattered due to a pre-arranged merge. Perhaps NN leadership knew of that merge prior to declaring war, but a vast majority of NN members did not, so the general consensus was this was going to be a good, long fight. It was not, and that was disappointing to us...

I guess I was going off the assumption that everyone was in on the fact that leadership was going to recruit after Purge merged. In my experience the tribe did know when that stuff was going to happen, but everyone leads differently.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I am pretty sure you are smart enough to know that we haven't declared war to clean up our K. And we know other big tribes are smart enough to stay away from us. You guys are busy fighting against each other, so should we fight Brock Lesner? We have fairly better OD stats than most of the tribes and those came from tribe wide Ops. We do not like to boast like few tribe's do. Almost none of the wars happening among tribes have a definite result and you guys have the zeal to point our numbers :D. It feels like you guys have warred all the top #5 tribes and rimmed them, hence showing us our place I believe? Sounds very damn funny.

If we had declared on each and every tribe we cleared we would have those stats. Or at least if Purge had stayed and fought we might have had those numbers which for some reason you guys like. We are neither greedy for War stats nor have control over what other tribes decide. That sounds fairly simple - not sure how others derive their sentences.

We're busy fighting the Purge remnants who joined Vodka because your tribe made peace with them. Apparently you were strongarmed into this position so it seems your leadership is purposely avoiding all wars. Considering you recruited off half of Purge then let Vodka recruit the rest. You had a war then you took the tribe from under them.

I would say we conclusively won our YES war.
b4495e844f81744e01ab0e7dcb48afa9.png

13fa30b5f139ac81cbca362279f3496b.png

And all that without splitting the tribe in half by recruiting them and allowing another tribe to freely recruit them. NN's play has been the most sad thing I've seen in worlds.

As to our war stats, thus far Smart has been fighting two major wars and winning both. At no point have we claimed that we have won the Vodka war. We do claim the YES war as a win because they were just defeated. NN doesn't brag that is true. But they do not brag because they have precisely nothing to brag about.

Your claim that NN is doing large coordinated offensive ops is embarrasing. Vodka, a tribe half your size that has existed for 2 months less than your currently has 1.5 mill more war ODA than your tribe. Everything about NN screams of a tribe that is here to win with any tactic without any consideration of dignity in their win. They have not fought for their position and they have not proven themselves. Although Vodka and Smart banter about who is better we can at least respect that both sides are throwing themselves into war and presenting a challenge. Clearly Purge (now Swish) did not do an op on you before you took out their spirit by recruiting their players. Based on their war ODA if they had hit you your war ODD would be far larger. War ODD is generally 2x war ODA for anyone being hit and defending with decent stacks.
2df572ba684f823f7847b65929b8da67.png

NN now has a massively fed tribe so purely by their size they may be able to pull a win by throwing that weight around. Smart and Vodka however will be able to claim their dignity. If NN were to win no one will ever respect that, it will be seen as a dud world in which they merged their way to the top and used low tactics to break any opposition that they saw even when they already had a size advantage.

Normally I wouldn't insult a tribe like this. I have genuine respect for Vodka and a begrudging respect to YES for holding their ground. But NN is nothing but trash who want to win by the most boring and abysmal methods possible.

EDIT: I forgot about your academy tribe CRAWL who is now rank 4. You have recruited a tribe big enough that if you were to war them it would be considered a decent war. They also have terrible OD stats. This is just ridiculous.

Last edited:

Lord BillyNoMates

james you cant take credit for beating yes in the war

if you didnt get HoCoR to hit -Yes- western front you would never of been able to crack through their northern part

its just a shame that HoCoR have become Smarts bitch

so if thats the way you want to look at it then -Yes- beat Pnut in the war because they merged into another tribe

bunter

I have just wasted 10 minutes of my day reading this dribble all I see is smart and hocor but hurt it was all good when smart hocor and potc were hitting yes from every angle now it's different Reece your mum must be annoyed the amount of crying you have done when you seen this lol

DeletedUser120740

What will I do without the approval of this angel character? Please where do I go from here?

DeletedUser113200

Can we lay something to rest because the topic is boring me. Keep banging on about it all you like but the Pnut, Bold and Baba merge made complete sense. Why would 3 tribes in the same continent and with good relations NOT merge? Seems a dumbass move not to. Get a strong team together, secure you're start continent for yourselves and take out the trash at the same time. We stabbed no-one in the back. We made choices based on who was active and who wasn't. If people aren't willing to be active then I'm not willing to be "loyal" to them in the long-term. Simple as that and don't tell me your views are any different 'cause right now you're clutching at straws with your "oh but your merge was way worse than mine". It's a primary (elementary) standard argument.

For the record though, and perhaps interesting to the unenlightened ones around here, this merge went smoother than my pickup lines on a Saturday night (hmu). Never seen a group come together so well - and I think we have you to thank for that Billy. If it wasn't for your hate bonding us all together, we would never have made it this far <3
Karl.

Only unenlightened person around here is you if you think that merging 3 tribes in the same K is a good move.

The Pieman9 returns

Lord am I gana get flamed but, smart and vodka neep to squash this stupid beef, apparently over one player (uninformed). Put NN down, and let this world be decided with a war between two adversaries that won't try and recruit eachother lol.

Smart and vodka v.s. NN family!

Endgame: smart v.s. vodka!