TRIFORCE

• Thread starter DeletedUser117534
  • Start date

DeletedUser121279

No, I'm just saying that we're barely out of start up and you are already calling for a worldwide hug.
Obey looks to be a bit over the overall average indeed, but I've seen tons of tribes like that fail.
There's also been a million calls for a worldwide hug, most fail tremendously and the ones who do manage to win are usually looked at with slight contempt for the way they won.

Are you saying your own tribe is going to fail? Surely not. I just find it amusing that people from Obey give opinions about Obey as if they aren't actually in the tribe. I'm unsure what it is supposed to accomplish other than people thinking you are a snake trying to manipulate the perception of those who may not know which tribe you are from.

See what Obey are most afraid of is other tribes banding up against them at this point in the game. They will do whatever necessary to prevent this because they know they will win in the mid and late game. Trying to turn tribes against each other as you can see in this and other threads, downplaying the impact and ridiculing others trying to band against them because they know that this is the biggest chance of them to lose. Yes, it can and does fail, but that is because these tribes like Obey are so far above the tribes they are up against that the wall cannot be climbed. That said, one has to try. Call it a hug or whatever, it is the correct move, it is the move your own duke would make if he was in such a disadvantageous position.

I've never won a world nor am I a good player so I can not say whether the majority of players are just mediocre as you so claim. What I can say is that most of the tribes that win are amongst the top in the earlygame and have prestigious lineups, at least of the worlds I have played. I can also say that the two times most of these tribes fail to win are internal problems in the mid-late game and getting gangbanged earlygame. The former is out of the control of the rest of the world, only the latter is in our grasp.

Ignore the snakes, rise up, fight the power and overthrow the elite. I hope those not in Obey heed my advice or they will be sooner or later doomed.

blckdrgn1

Are you saying your own tribe is going to fail? Surely not. I just find it amusing that people from Obey give opinions about Obey as if they aren't actually in the tribe. I'm unsure what it is supposed to accomplish other than people thinking you are a snake trying to manipulate the perception of those who may not know which tribe you are from.

See what Obey are most afraid of is other tribes banding up against them at this point in the game. They will do whatever necessary to prevent this because they know they will win in the mid and late game. Trying to turn tribes against each other as you can see in this and other threads, downplaying the impact and ridiculing others trying to band against them because they know that this is the biggest chance of them to lose. Yes, it can and does fail, but that is because these tribes like Obey are so far above the tribes they are up against that the wall cannot be climbed. That said, one has to try. Call it a hug or whatever, it is the correct move, it is the move your own duke would make if he was in such a disadvantageous position.

I've never won a world nor am I a good player so I can not say whether the majority of players are just mediocre as you so claim. What I can say is that most of the tribes that win are amongst the top in the earlygame and have prestigious lineups, at least of the worlds I have played. I can also say that the two times most of these tribes fail to win are internal problems in the mid-late game and getting gangbanged earlygame. The former is out of the control of the rest of the world, only the latter is in our grasp.

Ignore the snakes, rise up, fight the power and overthrow the elite. I hope those not in Obey heed my advice or they will be sooner or later doomed.
3d70d37e57a28122f2b7742dccfa1f685d2c3509ab7eb659688ceb0eecb8c0fa.jpg

DeletedUser117534

I've never won a world nor am I a good player

I will give you a free advice if you really think you are not a good player. You should spent the time you use on externals on farming and managing your account. I am sure you would see a rapid improvement.

But jokes aside.

If you need advice about the game I am happy to discuss/guide you, I am always happy to help fellow players, send me a message and we can catch up in game or on skype.

To be honest we are not concerned what TRIFORCE is planning to do. They are nowhere near us at this point and I am sure they are as much focused on their backyard as we are at ours.I thought my analysis was still relevant to the fact that those three tribes have been turning against their own allies (not all three as Jedi hasn't). Looking at what happened during last week it is a big merge festival. It is nothing new but I still think it is a good topic for discussions like the one we are having now. (it was until you changed it to OBEY paranoia)

Severus it is funny how a person of such strong opinion suddenly opened an account on externals, your style feels like someone that I have seen before, I might be wrong but that is what I call manipulation.

Regards
Nest

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRealPainz

OBEY, OBEY, OBEY....just let them be ....

I believe someone already said this earlier - if you spent as much time playing the game instead of crying on externals you might be able to give them a good fight

Crying here won't build your troops or train your nobles - crying just shows how low your confidence really is

THEORY:
OK, let's say you somehow managed to recruit the whole world to fight OBEY and the odds are on your side and you magically win (no chance as you don't believe in yourself).. Who are you going to fight then ??? Who is going to be your primary objective then?? You got a whole world allied together and no enemy .... GOOD JOB - the world will never end and you will never win this world lol

*Time to wake up*

DeletedUser93439

It will just be a lot of bickering internally then who of all members deserve the official world win.

In the end it'll be ego's galore and everyone will leave the world with a bad taste and hold a grudge against those who got the official win.

DeletedUser116463

If you need advice about the game I am happy to discuss/guide you, I am always happy to help fellow players, send me a message and we can catch up in game or on skype.

nah dont listen to this guy above. He is a bad player, he just all talks.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't understand why so many people are whining about OBEY. they prepared for this world, and got a good lead. you don't want them to win, then go fight them or prepare something against them instead of whining about pp and how many world winners they have.

It’s funny because OBEay will be the very ones to desperately seek diplomacy when they realise the world isn’t dumb and realise it’s full of world winners looking for the easy ride.

Don’t be fooled people.

#dontobeythesystem
#downwithobey
#obeyyourpersonalchoices
#ripinpeace

DeletedUser93439

I never understood that ripinpeace.
Rest in Peace in peace. It's like saying loloutloud or fps shooters or something like that.

universal thought

well at least he doesn't watch other people play videogames on youtube...

It Will All Be Mine

If pure hate and contempt won worlds, Murph could beat all of us combined.

DeletedUser117803

@THE MURPH ALL CAPS

why do you hate us so much?
why do you hate me so much?
i don't even know you, and i do not think you know me. yet you spend untold amounts of time disparaging my tribe, and, by extension, me.

why the hate?

and, for the record, there are more than a few of us in OBEY who are not part of some evil empire, not some sort of monolithic force. i cannot speak for all, but i know the world we won - and the two worlds we almost won - were successful because of loyalty and perseverance, nothing more.

find your zen, brother.

universal thought

lol "why the hate?"

if anyone asks this then they already know the answer

universal thought

the real reason is because I can't even play my favorite game even though i'm better at it than you. sad right? I know. so I won't.