Opinion on "hard" feelings progressing on future worlds

atmospherecf

Hello TW community,

I just want to get everyone's opinion on holding grudges and/or hard feelings on past actions from other TW players; from previous worlds being carried on future worlds, like for W97.

Just a simple topic chatter that effects almost all of us. FYI, there is someone out there that is upset at me for kicking him off the tribe... 35 worlds ago...

Thanks,
Ronnie

universal thought

rumor has it there's a sneaky way to get placed in the middle of your "enemies" ;)

Deleted User - 31145

Atmos as long as you let me noble you again it will be all good on this world :)

universal thought

accept my application. at least i'm not being dishonest about it. but I do have other accounts

DeletedUser

there is someone out there that is upset at me for kicking him off the tribe... 35 worlds ago...

I still hate W2V from 26 worlds ago. :p Bunch of toxic airheads who used me and then discarded me like trash. :( Sometimes things stick with ya whether you want them to or not. So yeah, I'm not sure that a time limit can be assigned to grudges.

DeletedUser119047

Hatred carries on other worlds is common. I've back stabbed a tribe mate that previously back stabbed me in previous worlds. Pay back sucks, I believe in karma.

Anyways, Atmospherecf1 are you making a tribe in W97? I know you won't be making a premade. Let me know which location you spawn at, I like your tribes.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Personally I think it depends on the context. Personally while playing a world I try to polarize my enemies to make it easier to attack them. However post world I normally I have no issues with former enemies; in fact some of my former enemies from past worlds are some of my closest TW friends. However If someone really betrays me or pisses me off on a world, I will remember it for future worlds - but also I always put the needs of the tribe first and if my duke wants someone I have a grudge against in the tribe; I will pass onto the duke what I think of the player & if the duke still wants them; then play alongside them as normal. Just because I don't like someone personally does not mean I won't fulfil my obligations as their tribemate (supporting, sitting, sniping, etc.).

However I am also willing to change my views on people. Over time people grow, change and inevitably become different people, sometimes better people, than they were before. One example I'm going to give is about James (eledwhen) - on w80 we were bitter enemies both in game and on the forums; nastiness was thrown from both sides and when James later joined Regime with the Vlad the Impaler account I had finally had enough and began to hold a 'grudge.' However time passes, people mature, and I later found myself in the same tribe as James on w94. Initially things were a bit awkward; but over time I developed a respect for James (and I hope he did for me ;)) and later went on to even enjoy his presence in the tribe. Another example I will give is about my bae Bradley (@cokesrus ) - again another mortal enemy from W80 - one I initially hated for 'ruining the spirit of TW' with all the mass recruiting and merges' :D (Paradoxical I know) - We ended up tribemates on w93 & have enjoyed wonderful banter with le tribe. Now I can't imagine playing a world without this kook - so Ronnie to answer your question I don't think grudges should be carried over worlds unless there are serious grounds to do so. I believe someone angry at you for something 35 worlds ago is ludicrous :confused:

universal thought

some people think it's funny to make "enemies" or "arch rivals"
some people need a reason to take away weeks/months of someone's time or they feel bad, and now that money is involved they could get some real hate.
some people like slaying dragons and challenging themselves.

but everyone changes over time and peoples' opinions change too. there's a reason why i'm looking forward to this world so much, and a big part of that is playing against people I once disliked but now understand a little better and even respect.

cokesrus

I agree with Clyde for the most part. I have been hated by so many, but its just a mere perception that I give people when I am their enemy. I love to make the game of war fun with banter and messing with the psychological part of the game. I do not hate anyone in this game, but there are some I prefer not to play with because they act to high and mighty like their shit doesn't stink. Yet they do some of the dirtiest shit i've seen in this game. I do believe you can be an enemy on a world and be a friend on another. I even could be in a tribe with you atmos even though you hate me ;)

DeletedUser

Everyone here has either back stabbed another tribe member, defended a village that a tribe member was trying to noble, or didn't send defense to a tribe mate because you didn't like them. All of this is part of TW, hate it or love it.

The "hate" and grudge that gets carried across worlds is real. People don't like to talk about this topic. I'm surprised no one has flamed Ronnie for discussing this topic.

Atmos hit me up on skype, let me know if your going to run a tribe

cokesrus

Everyone here has either back stabbed another tribe member, defended a village that a tribe member was trying to noble, or didn't send defense to a tribe mate because you didn't like them. All of this is part of TW, hate it or love it.

The "hate" and grudge that gets carried across worlds is real. People don't like to talk about this topic. I'm surprised no one has flamed Ronnie for discussing this topic.

Atmos hit me up on skype, let me know if your going to run a tribe

I've never done any of those..I am actually a straight up player if you piss me off you'll know..

atmospherecf

I agree with Clyde for the most part. I have been hated by so many, but its just a mere perception that I give people when I am their enemy. I love to make the game of war fun with banter and messing with the psychological part of the game. I do not hate anyone in this game, but there are some I prefer not to play with because they act to high and mighty like their shit doesn't stink. Yet they do some of the dirtiest shit i've seen in this game. I do believe you can be an enemy on a world and be a friend on another. I even could be in a tribe with you atmos even though you hate me ;)

I hate no one:D

I'll spawn in a few days.. random location as always. cheers

Michael Corleone.

i have had bad blood with certain folks on here, some spanning years and years but a lot of enemies i made from back in the day i later went on to play side by side with. some i havent and we will never get that opportunity.

life goes on

cokesrus

i have had bad blood with certain folks on here, some spanning years and years but a lot of enemies i made from back in the day i later went on to play side by side with. some i havent and we will never get that opportunity.

life goes on

You have hatred towards me.

DeletedUser

I prefer not to play with certain people if I can avoid it for a variety of reasons and I'll warn leaders about said people before the world starts if I'm in a premade, but that's about it. I've been around enough that I've pissed off the majority of the community some time or another. Comes with the territory really.

As for grudges, who cares. Start off with a new slate in terms of relations, but the knowledge does carry over. People rarely change.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Pessimistic & cynical people never change - where's the luv bruv

s-2abaf36c2efcfad1e5e25ff613c502731722ac93.gif

cokesrus

I prefer not to play with certain people if I can avoid it for a variety of reasons and I'll warn leaders about said people before the world starts if I'm in a premade, but that's about it. I've been around enough that I've pissed off the majority of the community some time or another. Comes with the territory really.

As for grudges, who cares. Start off with a new slate in terms of relations, but the knowledge does carry over. People rarely change.
I love you DA (heart)

DeletedUser119759

Hate and TW will always co-exist. there are a few players I cant play with and one of them is that loser the nemesis who has proven to let down his tribe mates through previous worlds, such a loser..
btw- atmos where are you going to spawn at?

DeletedUser80534

This dark hate I have toward my old enemies is what motivates me to destroy tribes and worlds. Ofc I normally quit long before my plans of doom come to fruition. Plus I dont play TW anymore. Lucky you fleezus Clyde (my newest enemy). You should change your forum name to exclude the name Clyde.