The PUSH to rank 1 PI pushing ring And a revival of Matt Judges you!

DeletedUser121412

Are you meaning TBS failed the OP?
I'm meaning the 700+ PI attacks I weathered during 1 op and the 300-400 for 3 weeks prior randomly hitting, btw tell your guys that they need to time nobles and support out of ops too or they won't cap from anyone. I mean come on do they only internal?

Nah wet isn't quite frontline with Obey yet, they're stacking K3it4 to delay us eating through him to give them more time to get tiran internaled.

I'm meaning the 700+ PI attacks I weathered during 1 op and the 300-400 for 3 weeks prior randomly hitting, btw tell your guys that they need to time nobles and support out of ops too or they won't cap from anyone. I mean come on do they only internal?
Ah well anatrocks isn't FL with me either but hes sent 2 trains 3 days out and good Ole GranTorino sent a close by handful of nobles that are going splat. So who knows, but don't forget they also have to cap up aakattacks old villas.

mattcurr

Eh, deleting to save face, sure. I'll give you that.

Like I said, isn't this your leet tribe? Super premade? Favorite to win ?xD

6InOQkCXQUahMwojyYP8iQ.png
The tribe I started as a joke on a whim to rim shahyd? Sure yeah we were probably favorite to win at some point in that world, but you didnt post my personal stats because you know I went inactive for a month then got internalled then you capped a few off me. You want to count that as a win, publically sure. But you and everyoe else in your tribe is afraid of an active me because you and everyone else knows I wasnt there for over a month before you blled up to attack me
I figured I'd quiet the wanna be loud person who keeps comparing how many views he has on his profile to mine :S, So I will be pseduo making a premade, in the sense that it wont be like my normal ones I cba to do that shit, but I know a lot of people keep bothering me to tell them when I make another tribe, so here's your shot, im going to shout orders from above and have a chain of command follow them out, so similar to what I normally do without me being on so much.

So yep, if you know me hit me up, my recruitment will be more laxed this time.

For randoms its still the same don't come to me if you don't have 5 worlds of top 10 experience, and if you do come to me without that experience don't be angry when I say you can be in the tribe as a student role. So to be clear if you havent been in the top 10 of 5 worlds apply as a student. Skype or pm are fine to apply.
Go ahead and sit down and we'll run over your "WAR STATS" shall we?

Congrats on you "caps" on Dugg. Glad to know they were set to delete and you expertly took villages from Dugg. Lol So can we mark this as 1 cap? LOL
6a9a6409bc9726bb1269447c00d55c7f.png

Now lets move on over to "Steps" to show your expert caps.
e8094eaacdaced91c34f32f630faa0f3.png

I'll even throw in "quiet" for you just to be nice. Even though these people were betrayed by you to get "caps" well done. Top notch.
115900aabfb972c70c5446dbb05f0c7a.png

I'm starting to wonder, if you're counting your own tribe as War caps now?
6276ae10bacb386e51f76ae4514c46f3.png

So I'm really having an issue figuring out what part you're upping yourself up with?

While you're staring at this thinking of a come back to say. Please make sure to let me know your neck size so I can order this medal for you as you neck must not be the normal size as how big your head is right now, you must have huge neck muscles.
So Night recapped on us, but he was set to delete, Rum set someone in PI after he was defending it himself and that was set to delete too even though it didnt delete 5 days after that? Dude for christs sake you had to look at the Night caps once he switched tribes to get that... Did he switch tribes while set to delete thats pretty amazing.
Damn, you called it. Really butthurt

BEWnODZCSkGep8V6D3AOMA.png
Yep, I for win who we recruited wasnt great at first, so I took the sit personally and murdered the next 600 of your nukes to hit it, then we put a good co on to teach robbin the ropes. Attack it again, go ahead :) You and all your tribe watch me dance troops around like it was nothing murdering your mass attack on account which had already lost a ton of villages, what do you think id do on it with the sit given immediately, not that id even have to given its current ownership. You want to hang your hat on that go ahead, but you and everyone else who attacked that account knows what happened.

Deleted User - 10618707

What we know is that, you donned your 'inactive' excuse to save face for losing a world to a makeshift tribe. Who knows, maybe the same thing will here to a premade of 10 people? lmao.

Sure you can try to pat yourself on the back about accounts i suppose, what we all know is that, the account got attacked and nobled. Though i don't suppose it takes alot of skill to stack an account when you have no other frontlines because you hugged everyone else

mattcurr

Damn, you called it. Really butthurt
When you have to try to ignore facts to hide the butthurt. Although everyone on tw knows the truth xD I would share personal pm's, but no need lul.
Being dumped on TW must have left you salty mate.

In the words of Mia himself, "Are you two like umm still dating?" xD

You know for a guy who says everyone else is butt hurt you have to go for personal insults a lot. Bark like the beta you and PI are. You know who to fear

What we know is that, you donned your 'inactive' excuse to save face for losing a world to a makeshift tribe. Who knows, maybe the same thing will here to a premade of 10 people? lmao.

Sure you can try to pat yourself on the back about accounts i suppose, what we all know is that, the account got attacked and nobled. Though i don't suppose it takes alot of skill to stack an account when you have no other frontlines because you hugged everyone else
Who has pi fought other than jager who you only fought after yummy broke them for you?

Seriously who the hell else have you fought this shits hysterical.

And yes I prepared 1 month before hand stopped logging in stopped nobling to save face while we were up against you. Im sneaky like that

Deleted User - 10618707

Fear? Lmao. I told you from the beginning of the world, you know where we are.

mattcurr

Fear? Lmao. I told you from the beginning of the world, you know where we are.
It's obvious honey thats why you have to try to use personal insults against otto, you cant deal with us you're afraid of him.

*GranTorino

Safe to say the W95 end game is looking like a nice and friendly war!

hurod

All so awesome defenders with them watchtowers and buffs. Killing nukes is part of game isnt it? Why you guys so loud by doing some defending...

And again i say this. Pi at least does Op's. Even if they fail.

I hope Tw soon make an ego ranking.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Guys, please cut out the RL-insults already. I'm sure ya'll got the imagination to keep it related to in-game if you try. I would rather not have to shell out infractions like a machine gun on a Normandy beach.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah you all need to listen to Jirki , Your all full grown adults and my kids act more mature anyway PI has to come through me first and breaking through Balians High Walls isn't a very easy task unless they go around me which then leaves Turtles In Ibelin to shift his defense beings PI says I'm all Defense Ha LOL .

Anyway as far as TD being Duke I have to admit saltiest Duke I ever seen I will do my best to rim him in every world I see him in the future .

jaxx haxx

Yeah you all need to listen to Jirki , Your all full grown adults and my kids act more mature anyway PI has to come through me first and breaking through Balians High Walls isn't a very easy task unless they go around me which then leaves Turtles In Ibelin to shift his defense beings PI says I'm all Defense Ha LOL .

Anyway as far as TD being Duke I have to admit saltiest Duke I ever seen I will do my best to rim him in every world I see him in the future .
Its ironic you calling people salty when you're still salty about not being invited to the premade :D

I look forward to breaking your high walls and watching you cry like a baby.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Its ironic you calling people salty when you're still salty about not being invited to the premade :D

I look forward to breaking your high walls and watching you cry like a baby.

Me Salty ? Still Salty ? What ever you say mate , but as far as my opinion goes I'm glad I'm not in your Premade , I don't want to play for players who are Salty towards me and as far as you breaking my High Walls that has got to be the biggest joke ever . It will take at least 5 to 15 PI players to break these walls . So if you think you can break them one on one lets go mate :D

hurod

I'm not sure how adult are you when i look how you write.

Me Salty ? Still Salty ? What ever you say mate , but as far as my opinion goes I'm glad I'm not in your Premade , I don't want to play for players who are Salty towards me and as far as you breaking my High Walls that has got to be the biggest joke ever . It will take at least 5 to 15 PI players to break these walls . So if you think you can break them one on one lets go mate :D

You are alive thanks to pp, buffs and watchtower. :rolleyes:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm not sure how adult are you when i look how you write.

You are alive thanks to pp, buffs and watchtower. :rolleyes:

Don't know what blemishes you see in my writing. Everyone has Watch Towers,buffs and pp.

Last edited: