The PUSH to rank 1 PI pushing ring And a revival of Matt Judges you!

mattcurr

I mean, we've already rimmed you before to the point where you had to 'claim' to be 'inactive' to save face, don't make us have to do it again Matty. Anyway keep up the recruiting, can't imagine you winning without it
Link

Also me blocking all your attempts at proxi tribes isnt the same thing as you not trying.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion, you might not know being from PI, but we actually fought many top 10 tribes and multiple rank 1 tribes to get to our position we didnt just stay out of every major war jacking off to our own reflection and LC counts. easy mistake to make when you're in PI i dont fault you
Just quickly went through you caps... Really only see EMA caps? Lol their most points as a tribe was 4.2m. Congrats man. LOL I'll go ahead and order you a medal to wear around for the next year and you'll be worshiped as a god.

mattcurr

Just quickly went through you caps... Really only see EMA caps? Lol their most points as a tribe was 4.2m. Congrats man. LOL I'll go ahead and order you a medal to wear around for the next year and you'll be worshiped as a god.
Oh boy i guess you dont understand war, well first off using their size is an obvious way to hide the truth they were larger than Paryl at the time. Then theres Digg who was rank 1 who I took off of despite not being on the frontine then theres steps who was rank 1. How many rank 1 tribes did you defeat this world?

I will give you the link to world 95 stats before the end of 2018 when i noble you out.... Or you barb when you see me coming

Bark beta bark

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I will give you the link to world 95 stats before the end of 2018 when i noble you out.... Or you barb when you see me coming

Good Luck

I doubt Matt would care much of you considering we don't see you as a threat.

3og0IJt3WawCxO8wCc.gif

Deleted User - 10618707

You're not even a threat.
Being dumped on TW must have left you salty mate.

In the words of Mia himself, "Are you two like umm still dating?" xD

Also, matt, I don't need to show you links of your own failures as Duke, l33t premade losing to makeshift tribe lead by garrock, who you've said countless times publicly you think it subpar at best.

I awaits your excuses anyway though.

mattcurr

Easy stuff
Easy stuff
ra,unisex_tshirt,x2200,e0e1dd:064437a66d,front-c,392,146,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg

Just in actual image of PI keep changing your prfile for our attention its cute

Being dumped on TW must have left you salty mate.

Also, matt, I don't need to show you links of your own failures as Duke, l33t premade losing to makeshift tribe lead by garrock, who you've said countless times publicly you think it subpar at best.

I awaits your excuses anyway though.

You're not linkig because you Ive been rimmed exactly once and I came back into the world and got to top 5. And im friends with the guy who rimmed me and its not you

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh boy i guess you dont understand war, well first off using their size is an obvious way to hide the truth they were larger than Paryl at the time. Then theres Digg who was rank 1 who I took off of despite not being on the frontine then theres steps who was rank 1
Go ahead and sit down and we'll run over your "WAR STATS" shall we?

Congrats on you "caps" on Dugg. Glad to know they were set to delete and you expertly took villages from Dugg. Lol So can we mark this as 1 cap? LOL
6a9a6409bc9726bb1269447c00d55c7f.png

Now lets move on over to "Steps" to show your expert caps.
e8094eaacdaced91c34f32f630faa0f3.png

I'll even throw in "quiet" for you just to be nice. Even though these people were betrayed by you to get "caps" well done. Top notch.
115900aabfb972c70c5446dbb05f0c7a.png

I'm starting to wonder, if you're counting your own tribe as War caps now?
6276ae10bacb386e51f76ae4514c46f3.png

So I'm really having an issue figuring out what part you're upping yourself up with?

While you're staring at this thinking of a come back to say. Please make sure to let me know your neck size so I can order this medal for you as you neck must not be the normal size as how big your head is right now, you must have huge neck muscles.

DeletedUser121412

Go ahead and sit down and we'll run over your "WAR STATS" shall we?

Congrats on you "caps" on Dugg. Glad to know they were set to delete and you expertly took villages from Dugg. Lol So can we mark this as 1 cap? LOL
6a9a6409bc9726bb1269447c00d55c7f.png

Now lets move on over to "Steps" to show your expert caps.
e8094eaacdaced91c34f32f630faa0f3.png

I'll even throw in "quiet" for you just to be nice. Even though these people were betrayed by you to get "caps" well done. Top notch.
115900aabfb972c70c5446dbb05f0c7a.png

I'm starting to wonder, if you're counting your own tribe as War caps now?
6276ae10bacb386e51f76ae4514c46f3.png

So I'm really having an issue figuring out what part you're upping yourself up with?

While you're staring at this thinking of a come back to say. Please make sure to let me know your neck size so I can order this medal for you as you neck must not be the normal size as how big your head is right now, you must have huge neck muscles.

Well if were going to point out Newc who I sat for close to 2 months before the guy came back himself, you guys talk about bad attacks? Ask your guys who opped a dead account with literally scraps of troops that was being internaled and losing troops by the hour yet still managed to hold despite repeated PI attacks and a full op on it? Weird you guys are so pro you couldn't kill a dead account. GO PI!

Deleted User - 10618707

ra,unisex_tshirt,x2200,e0e1dd:064437a66d,front-c,392,146,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg

Just in actual image of PI keep changing your prfile for our attention its cute

You're not linkig because you Ive been rimmed exactly once and I came back into the world and got to top 5. And im friends with the guy who rimmed me and its not you

Eh, deleting to save face, sure. I'll give you that.

Like I said, isn't this your leet tribe? Super premade? Favorite to win ?xD

6InOQkCXQUahMwojyYP8iQ.png

Deleted User - 10618707

I think someone's been off their crazy pills for a few days but no worries, I won't spill any more of your private rants of how bipolar you are.

3o7P4F86TAI9Kz7XYk.gif

When you have to try to ignore facts to hide the butthurt. Although everyone on tw knows the truth xD I would share personal pm's, but no need lul.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
When you have to try to ignore facts to hide the butthurt.

Look in the mirror, and you'll see the only one that's butt hurt is you. I'm telling you we don't see you as a threat, and you bring in irrelevant things to try to pump your chest because you're all nOObs and you need something to talk about because it sure as hell can't be any successful OPs you did against us as they all failed like your attempts at bringing in my personal life :D

DeletedUser121412

Look in the mirror, and you'll see the only one that's butt hurt is you. I'm telling you we don't see you as a threat, and you bring in irrelevant things to try to pump your chest because you're all nOObs and you need something to talk about because it sure as hell can't be any successful OPs you did against us as they all failed like your attempts at bringing in my personal life :D

I'm still waiting for the pro PI attackers to explain their op failure on a dead account, I mean is that too much to ask? Or are they going to try to go personal with me? GL it'll give the wife a laugh. I can manage a life, keeping my wife happy beyond measure and your silly little terribly timed ops with no issues. TD on the other hand I have heard you've had to take a step back before for your mental state so are you sure you should be bringing up peoples personal lives? Those who live in glass houses and all.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for the pro PI attackers to explain their op failure on a dead account,
Are you meaning TBS failed the OP?

Go back to 96 =P Obey is starting an op, don't know if its on wet but meh I have a few laughable trains so far.
Nah wet isn't quite frontline with Obey yet, they're stacking K3it4 to delay us eating through him to give them more time to get tiran internaled.