Heaven Let Your Light Shine Down: IL Declares War on Creati

DeletedUser114962

So your agenda was never to get Kobk to merge into Creati and then you merge into the Toka account? Since you had been playing their W96 already?

Not when I found out who were the dukes to IL. I love it here btw, the atmosphere here is great and we really enjoy each others company. I am sorry you never felt like that in any tribe you played, I mean all your account did was noble your "bashers"

Balls on your court, you know where I am.

DeletedUser100230

I’ll leave my stupidity to the in game war. Btw I do hope the war is good as it’s been a very long time since I have felt like I actually had a good battle.
And I wanted to mention that but was not sure about u so I thought u would guess it . Well Jorge that was not for you .

Last edited by a moderator:

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I wrote this in hopes there would be a creati response thread in the next couple days atleast if any of are feeling not so lazy. :) Seems everyone on this thread has gotten a bit tilted but it would be funny to see someone from the other side make a write up in counter pnp displaying their side of the story. Just an idea but no one would appreciate it as much or find it as funny as me. I hope both sides could take ourserlves casually enough to laugh both at ourselves and at others. But maybe that’s just me :p I even have other ideas and would even not mind trading them back and forth as we op. Maybe it’s just wishful thinking but this to me was one of the most epic parts of the game although I’m still quite the noob compared to the greats. #MakeTheExternalsGreatAgain

Valour Khan

Who the hell thinks Creati is too serious?

Me. As time went on I started to get to know some people which changed my opinion in that aspect but I still believe that if you aren't having fun, there's no point in playing. This is a game after all, no point in letting it effect your social life.

Last edited:

DeletedUser120817

So much talks about Creati recruiting. One could think they have like double more members than IL and bunch of academy, basher tribes with them.

@SergeantCrunsh it was good story to read actually. Find it really funny :)

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Is it just me or do none of those screenshots show people in the actual leadership talking? I mean Jen/Mike/Jorge/Thom.

I mean who gives a hootenanny if some random nerd is talking about random recruitment or whatever if they're not important in the first place

DeletedUser120855

Well that was one of the most long winded declarations ive read for a while, and to be honest who cares why you declared get on with it stop all the cheap talk and prove yourselves

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Progress being made in this thread....

giphy.gif

Can we stop repeating stuff.

We believe we made a claim and corroborated it.
All of Creati either doesn't believe the evidence/ thinks the evidence isn't conclusive (due to it not having a name/being from council member).

That's Fine! We don't need the same people to post about it again and again on every page of the thread. Let's get some stats to talk about by logging in game instead of here.

DeletedUser121237

someone from the other side make a write up displaying their side of the story

basically our approach is to always be steady mobbin. here's a clip of our three-dukes-in-one (google "holy trinity" if confused), from last night's leadership vlog, reminding us how to operate:

VrD8.gif

#PowerMovesOnly

Actually, the real story is pretty lame, in proportion to the lameness of IL's declaration.

I am the guy in those messages leaked by Abbadon. They are from my private Skype messages with him. I never expected them to be taken so seriously, certainly not to the point of being like half of IL's justification for war (bruh). You're overthinking it. I was simply curious to see:

1. How loose-lipped Abbadon is
2. How seriously IL takes him
3. How paranoid/reactive IL leadership is

Why was I curious? Because a gossip who has a believing audience can be useful for planting false intel and triggering certain reactions. Hardly a revolutionary concept.

Abbadon seemed to fit the bill, so I followed the lead, acting on my own as a non-leadership dude casually sizing up an opportunity the way people do sometimes (sorry, IL conspiracy theorists). I sent Abbadon several messages that were designed to be a mix of believable and preposterous (if not downright hilarious to the informed reader), all of them juicy enough to tempt him to share them without thinking twice. Then I waited for the feedback loop as word spread through IL, answering my questions and ultimately resulting in this thread. Admittedly, my expectations were exceeded on all three points, and I seem to have catalyzed (if not caused) the onset of war.

giphy.gif

Look folks, this is business as usual. Waters get tested. We size each other up. Abbadon told me plenty of things I would have been a fool to take seriously, and asked several questions with obvious agendas behind them. It's par for the course. During cold war leading up to real conflict, banter between soon-to-be-enemies should never be taken at face value. That should go without saying. So this declaration is informative - both a misread and an overreaction on IL's part. I smell naivety and nerves. That's the smell of prey.

I wonder how long we'll have to hunt, before we can feast. We have quite the appeti

---

I'm sorry the story of W97's final war, so far, is that IL jumped the gun. What can I say? Mind games and gullible/paranoid people don't mix. I know that's rather anticlimactic, but it's undeniably funny to watch it play out, like when a ramfake causes a noob to panic and call militia or boost a defensive flag. Plus, I can assure you that the warfare itself will redeem the lousy declaration.

We had some nice, saucy tension building. Ratings were going up. Why did you have to rush through the foreplay? Stamina issues? Beginner's nerves? :D

Also, we can't avoid the elephant in the room here. Considering you had the whole lifespan of the world to prepare for that declaration, it was quite possibly the weakest of all time. This pretend confusion over whether the messages were sent by leadership is a terrible look. Abbadon has known all along that I'm not leadership. So either he embellished when quoting me to his IL superiors, or they embellished in their declaration. That renders half the declaration illegitimate, and the other half was a rushed, unreadable wall of text followed by a sentence that read like an apology for using revisionist history (so I guess we do find one accurate part there).

Also your declaration had like zero memes besides the North Korea one you've already beaten to death in-game. These are memes we're talking about, people. You can't internet without memes, let alone declare war here on TW. That takes it into "I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed" territory.

You.
Had.
One.
Job.

(note: when facepalming over your declaration, I make sure to leave my pinkie out of the facepalm, to honor the charity content from Fleez... his stuff is always fire <3)

I won't ruin your fun. You served your purpose well. All my questions about you and IL were answered, as well as some I hadn't thought to ask. Admittedly it's tempting to put you in your place, because your bravado is annoying and you tend to say easily refutable things (the Cornish diagnosis, more or less). But I won't stoop to your level of publicizing Skype PMs. The externals are already too full of that kind of bad sportsmanship, which reflects poorly on the game we love and the community we are. So continue to "expose" all you like. Miss me with those tactics. You're just cementing an unfortunate public image for yourself and piling up bad karma faster than 6ix9ine does. Obviously I have to address the level of disrespect you've shown me, but I will save my fighting to be done in-game. I encourage you to do the same moving forward. Let's make this a memorable conflict in the right ways.