Heaven Let Your Light Shine Down: IL Declares War on Creati

DeletedUser110019

Sorry for back to back post , but I have rimmed many creati players in past and lot of creati players are part of that team which won along side with me as a team . So BAD WORDPLEASE

you prob rimmed me i get rimmed in every single world i join :D

DeletedUser121656

No excuses, just facts. Even with your mass hugging, it won't be enough ILL. A lot of the players in ILL have been rimmed numerous times by Creati players, so I understand the resentment.
Just make sure you don't hit delete before we get to your account bud.

Deleted User - 10770065

All jokes apart , when did I approve of any academy tribe ?
You've got your Annex tribe, your ADON tribe, probably a few other tribes I'm missing out on. Enlighten me :)

Just make sure you don't hit delete before we get to your account bud.

Every post you make I will just ignore from now on, unless you're going to show me your big frontline account that you seem to have especially with your words.

DeletedUser110019

Can I continue to keep begging? Dw ALPHA when you lose this world, i'll keep continuing to beg.

Did I want to join Creati? Never, those who say I do need to re-evaluate themselves :D
I have my own agenda and its worked better than I expected. Before you tarnish my name Shawn please evaluate what you are saying and think of precautions that may follow.

You are miles below me.

#PleaseAcceptMe

i can accept you if you send me toka's PP

Valour Khan

Did I want to join Creati? Never, those who say I do need to re-evaluate themselves :D

I understand you aren't interested in joining Creati right now but are you really going to deny you ever tried getting in?

DeletedUser121656

You've got your Annex tribe, your ADON tribe, probably a few other tribes I'm missing out on. Enlighten me :)

Every post you make I will just ignore from now on, unless you're going to show me your big frontline account that you seem to have especially with your words.
I've already told you #AlphaAF if you can't go look for yourself then you're just lazy

Deleted User - 10770065

Can I continue to keep begging? Dw ALPHA when you lose this world, i'll keep continuing to beg.

I have my own agenda and its worked better than I expected. Before you tarnish my name Shawn please evaluate what you are saying and think of precautions that may follow.

You are miles below me.

#PleaseAcceptMe

No Omar, stop asking to join.

Quack

Reaction score
Everyone already knows Mason (Valour) wanted to join IL, but he chose to follow his friends to Creati (Floyd, unluck3y and ZamonX) as they outvoted him, but Zamon was rejected. Zamon will probably even admit it.

But yes, let's talk about recruitment, especially when IL has recruited near anything that's came close to them. Oh, and if that's not enough, they family tribe up two tribes too if they're not worth their standards :/

The Creati crew from W90 fought against Abbadon (Zamon), seems silly to turn him away when he gave a good fight on that world. But that's your decision and I won't read into it much. I'm sure you had your reasons.

And yeah, sorry we all couldn't have a corner of the world just handed to us like you guys got. We can all point out the recruitment that happened on both sides, and you can definitely argue IL did it more than Creati. I would by no means say IL recruited their way to end game, but once again that's an opinion that can be debated for pages on end.

Valour Khan

The Creati crew from W90 fought against Abbadon (Zamon), seems silly to turn him away when he gave a good fight on that world. But that's your decision and I won't read into it much. I'm sure you had your reasons.

And yeah, sorry we all couldn't have a corner of the world just handed to us like you guys got. We can all point out the recruitment that happened on both sides, and you can definitely argue IL did it more than Creati. I would by no means say IL recruited their way to end game, but once again that's an opinion that can be debated for pages on end.

Him getting declined wasn't due to skill or previous experience, it was due to other factors that I'm not going to post on the externals as Omar used to be a friend and I wouldn't want to do anything to hurt his image. As far as your other statement, I'm not really sure who you have faced that has been so difficult? I will be the first to admit I've had it easy on the rim, heck I joined a month late after not playing for years so I never really expected to participate in anything too difficult, I was just having fun. Myself not joining ~IL~ personally was due to the fact that if I did, I would hurt Floyd and unluck3y whom I had grown very close to over time.

Quack

Reaction score
As Shaun posted above, I preferred ~IL~ but in the end we went to Creati. When we decided to go to Creati, we did make a plan which is what I was referring to. Zamon's plan was always to join Creati(even back in the Kobk days), he merely joined you guys due to being declined by Creati leadership. I personally was on the fence for a long while as you stated as I have a lot of friends in ~IL~ and there are a few in Creati I don't get along with. Ultimately I allowed them to put players on my account to replace me. As you said, we've never talked yet you get all snappy from the start for no real reason. Not sure if its your personality or if you are trying to find reasons to dislike me because my account is in Creati.

I know you from a previous world, but never spoke to you. I never liked your co Ryan from 78 though.

I took your post in a different light than you explained and for that I apologise. I think I got salty because I know you're a good player and you're not on the same side as me, yet another world.

Valour Khan

I know you from a previous world, but never spoke to you. I never liked your co Ryan from 78 though.

I took your post in a different light than you explained and for that I apologise. I think I got salty because I know you're a good player and you're not on the same side as me, yet another world.

It happens, just wasn't sure as to why you seemed like you disliked me so much from the start. As I stated before, Creati put players on the account so I'm no longer playing like I used to. I might help occasionally but I'm not near as invested in this world as I was before. If you are on W100, maybe we will link up there.

DeletedUser114962

I understand you aren't interested in joining Creati right now but are you really going to deny you ever tried getting in?

Not going to deny, but would I have stayed is the real question. I have my own agenda and i'll tell you Mason right now. This is exactly what I wanted, I will not further say more because you will get sentimental, MASON youre too cute <3

Valour Khan

Not going to deny, but would I have stayed is the real question. I have my own agenda and i'll tell you Mason right now. This is exactly what I wanted, I will not further say more because you will get sentimental, MASON youre too cute <3

So your agenda was never to get Kobk to merge into Creati and then you merge into the Toka account? Since you had been playing their W96 already?

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Honestly Jacob I can't speak for my tribe but I honestly don't give a crap who said/did what I'm just happy and wanna say I love you and I'm sorry it was a salty declaration and not a happy one cause this is a good day <3 war shouldn't need a reason past one of us needs to win this world. Now let's do it.

im not sure why yall all take this as salty jesus its PNP its like one big meme. Its literally just a funny little backstory people make up for some leaughs and hype anyone whos offended this im sorry for the safe space. I was gonna leave out all the sceenshots but then the creati circle jerk (which not all of you are a part of) would just rag about that forever so might as well change their chants to something new :)

I smiled a lot while writing it and i hope some of you got some good laughs when reading it. loosen up a bit everyone :cool:

DeletedUser100230

Just like your leadership never approved of any recruitments or Diplo , same way I never approved any academy tribe for IL .

Jorge never mentioned u buddy .

Deleted User - 10770065

Come on IL! You think you could kill us within 2 hours? WE STILL HERE! Bring it!

1f98324fd9ff911f1ea707ea0d4b7860.png

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just like your leadership never approved of any recruitments or Diplo , same way I never approved any academy tribe for IL .

Jorge never mentioned u buddy .

We have never been against recruitment as should be quite obvious. And obviously the definition of diplomacy is based on perspective since technically being enemies is still a version of diplomacy.

I know you didn’t mention me but thought I would still point it out.

DeletedUser88324

Everyone,i hope this war is fun, i hope you folks in IL put up a great fight, and i do not say say in a challenging manner, it is just hard to get good endgame wars nowadays.

There will be salty comments, mocking, and just plain stupidity, after all this is an online game played by humans, but in general i hope we can have a good time. Make it one of those wars where regardless who wins, both can show respect to eachother and take hats off for jobs well done.

DeletedUser100230

We have never been against recruitment as should be quite obvious. And obviously the definition of diplomacy is based on perspective since technically being enemies is still a version of diplomacy.

I know you didn’t mention me but thought I would still point it out.

I just stated the facts your tribe mates were posting . To be frank I don't even know if they are your tribe mates , but giving the benefit of doubt I consider them as ur tribe mates . So coming back to the point , till date I am happy to say Annex is one of the old friendship IL had . We are happy to have ( loch and sombra ) Annex as our friends and we don't consider them as our academy . If Getting a long Diplo with a tribe is considered as academy tribe for one of the tribe then I got nothing to say for anyone here .
The externals were anyways dead and boring so let's just leave it like that and war in game . Don't bring your stupidity to externals and kill it .