Age of Ultron

must be quite small worlds, i see a guy with 70 villages in top 20 :D

DeletedUser122117

Yeah thats because Balkan players are good
Small worlds need a lot of skill because players are close to each other

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
and on balkan its known that people arent active at night so you can do whatever you want if you wake up at 1am to send trains out lmao

trash worlds thats why i went on .net

DeletedUser120518

Yeah thats because Balkan players are good
Small worlds need a lot of skill because players are close to each other

You talk exactly the same as the bunch of dutch guys that came here, until they got rimmed and returned to their own server.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
and on balkan its known that people arent active at night so you can do whatever you want if you wake up at 1am to send trains out lmao

trash worlds thats why i went on .net
Are you sure about that bro?

Don't lie to others, you 'll be burnt in hell

DeletedUser120518

so you said that you dutch gays show it in game not on forum, or is it just you?

I'm one of the few, quite recently a bunch of world winners came here telling how amazing they were and they were better than the .net guys but they couldn't keep up and got rimmed.

Redeemer of Souls1

I'm one of the few, quite recently a bunch of world winners came here telling how amazing they were and they were better than the .net guys but they couldn't keep up and got rimmed.
well, like we say on Balkan, first cats you throw in river or whatever, maybe they didnt know how dirty play is here, and didnt get ready, maybe next time they win it, still they dont look like trash talkers

Redeemer of Souls1

If that's how you choose to look it at, i like shutting up people who talk big wherever they come from.
because you cant talk big, just small, and only you can do is wait till someone fail so you can mock them? thats not the Dutch style