Side 1:
Players: chaty
Side 2:
Tribes: Code

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

ROFL, 1 village is nothing to be proud of let alone boast about it on externals. I'll remind you that 21 of your captures on your climb to top 20 were from PARA family and well you also got multiple caps from ex-bugz where you were also a part of. Will be interesting to see how you perform when you are actually being OP'd and under fire.

That one cap probably is recap too :p

Mr. Cringer Pants

That one cap probably is recap too :p

It was a legit cap! Considering all the gloating, I want to see some snipes, backtimes and some timings posted whenever the festivities kick off!

1693b4463279998f4cf09eb4248724b7.png

DeletedUser50733

Good luck to beast. I guess they will need it.

I think it is time to see which tribe really carried the fight with para is it not? ;):p

You still harping on about this? :D

You defended one Para Op, on a tiny frontline. I could’ve done that by myself, lol.

Attack wise, well stats show who’s done the damage (hint: it’s Beast and Code).

DeletedUser114002

Good luck to OMG and TQL. Don't let the rest of us down by rolling over like Para did.

If you need someone to sit and defend against Otto's trains... :p

We heard this last time aswell.
"Dont let us down just like Bugz did"

Its amazing being the undergod. Zero expectations, no pressure, its expected to lose and if you do so nobody is going to say anything. Unlike your members who present BEAST as the dominant tribe that pushes every tribe on the way. You are expected to win here and you are expected to perform. Pressure is on your side.

And a friendly reminder that last time Para was Rank 1 then declared on us then disbanded. Don't let history repeat itself.

In the end why should a beast be afraid of a cat?;)

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Its amazing being the undergod. Zero expectations, no pressure, its expected to lose and if you do so nobody is going to say anything. Unlike your members who present BEAST as the dominant tribe that pushes every tribe on the way. You are expected to win here and you are expected to perform. Pressure is on your side.

And a friendly reminder that last time Para was Rank 1 then declared on us then disbanded. Don't let history repeat itself.

*BUUURN*

DeletedUser103748

I am not in BEAST or Code.
maxresdefault.jpg

EristikosOPC

Hey dolls!!

You forgot to mention CODE in this war.

Alzheimer or bad propaganda?

DeletedUser122173

As I see it, personally we are under no pressure to perform nor have we ever been from an external basis. The drive to perform has always and will always come from within as pride for being part of the team.

I can't talk about Beast but Code is literally a bunch of players from the continent randomly gotten together. I mass mailed players around the continent, basically anyone in my area over 100 points, with the following:

sword smithon 27.04. at 13:28
Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Sword Smith, founding a little tribe in K45. I'm looking for people to join me if possible and hopefully we can conquer this world. If you have any questions let me know and I'm more than happy to answer them.

Anyone who said they wanted to join was invited to the tribe until it was full. No skype requirement, no nothing. Every day we exist is outside of expectation. We are a simple bunch, we fight with our allies, we work as a team, we try our best. No flash, no big name accounts, no big achievements as a group on a past world, we take things slow and grind our opponents down.

Yet Para and ex-Para are the ones who complain what they have to work with. How arrogant of these players. All those players you call useless, weak and shitty, we recruited into our tribe but instead of shunning them, I worked very hard to integrate them into the tribe because I believed they should have a chance instead of just being written off. We worked hard to get where we are and we still have a way to go, but rather than blaming others for our failings and running away from responsibility, we have always strived to work together and improve as a team.

I find it somewhat unlikely that our team will lose to a team with an attitude such as this, whatever the "skill" gap.

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Usually, that kind of tribe cant survive first month, but you guys did a hell of a job. (Bow)

Btw, good luck to both parties here, battle for the north has begun. Will the beast walkers beat northern noble families, or they will go back to the cold part of the rim??? stay tuned :)

DeletedUser80720

kinda funny that Beasts declared war on TQL family
that means they have intentions on entering k44
that will now get them into a war with all the top k44 tribes and that includes BM ID BRO family and TQL family
so the TQL they wanted just got a lot bigger

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It was a legit cap! Considering all the gloating, I want to see some snipes, backtimes and some timings posted whenever the festivities kick off!

1693b4463279998f4cf09eb4248724b7.png
Ehhh it’s not gloating just more bored off this code beast gloating where they act so arrogant when they aren’t that good :p not saying I am but let’s face it no one has been that impressive

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Players: chaty
Side 2:
Tribes: Code

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

ROFL, 1 village is nothing to be proud of let alone boast about it on externals. I'll remind you that 21 of your captures on your climb to top 20 were from PARA family and well you also got multiple caps from ex-bugz where you were also a part of. Will be interesting to see how you perform when you are actually being OP'd and under fire.
I think you will find I was in the top 20 before those internals. Also you keep saying when I’m being opped I was opped on w96 by obey so feel free to ask them how I preformed :p

DeletedUser80720

I think you will find I was in the top 20 before those internals. Also you keep saying when I’m being opped I was opped on w96 by obey so feel free to ask them how I preformed :p
triple post

ban hammer plox

Mr. Cringer Pants

kinda funny that Beasts declared war on TQL family
that means they have intentions on entering k44
that will now get them into a war with all the top k44 tribes and that includes BM ID BRO family and TQL family
so the TQL they wanted just got a lot bigger

Ya, but getting 100+ accounts over 8 tribes(not sure how many and to lazy to check) to coordinate can be a massive headache and it's not an early game like it was vs Riot when people only had 1-8 villages. Things change a lot once you have 20-40 villages and one can effectively defend your own account and not just be catted/overrun due to mass volume of attacks.

Will be interesting to see what happens.