ODZ declare on Code

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
^

"Shit they're basically ignoring me in the thread I'm somewhat relevant in... Better butt in somewhere else to get my attention!"

Mr. Cringer Pants

I been trying to read what this thread is all about and reading what you guys wrote and the way you argue with each other , just makes me laugh and want to say , why don't you all shut the hell up and stop acting like little kids really it's pathetic

When are we going to get the standard one page "I quit W100" that you are so well known for. This post actually has plenty of juicy content and one of the better threads with respect to details for someone to sit down with popcorn and read on a Sunday afternoon.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
\This post actually has plenty of juicy content and one of the better threads with respect to details for someone to sit down with popcorn and read on a Sunday afternoon.

Eh, i dont know about that. Ive seen better but not in this world.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
When are we going to get the standard one page "I quit W100" that you are so well known for. This post actually has plenty of juicy content and one of the better threads with respect to details for someone to sit down with popcorn and read on a Sunday afternoon.

I think my TW days are numbered tbh , it's not a very good game to begin with , too time consuming , I really wasn't going to play this world or . net anymore I have enough anger around my real life I don't need it in the game I play , I need to find something else to do tbh instead of giving you all a hard time

Mr. Cringer Pants

Eh, i dont know about that. Ive seen better but not in this world.

Well, I did mean this world!

I think my TW days are numbered tbh , it's not a very good game to begin with , too time consuming , I really wasn't going to play this world or . net anymore I have enough anger around my real life I don't need it in the game I play , I need to find something else to do tbh instead of giving you all a hard time

At least give us a lengthy fairwell. Thanks :)

DeletedUser118986

Oh shut the hell up. Your Tribal Wars days aren't numbered. you have been saying this for several years now and you continue to come crawling back like the rest of us. If you truly thought your days were over you would be worrying about other things than randomly making irrelevant posts about yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's funny reading all this. It wasnt that long ago crocky was kicked from nutz for spying.

And he was crying on the externals for being backstabbed... :D

DeletedUser122117

I heard that in Bosnia they call him Prince charming
He told that he will restart us

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

rofl all sides of balkan mentality showing up on externals. wait till everyone from balkan servers get onto .net, it's going to be a blast...