Burn's 6 P's of Success: A Case Study

arabela

Yeah, Jon never listens to me... not sure what u want to prove now, tho. I never hidded i wanted you rimmed and idc how :))

Still luv you, hun...but a lesson wouldnt have hurt!

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
I don’t care for keeping my image clean, I recruited 2 players so what? You have 90+ on your side, I’m sure you’ll be ok. Maybe not though, you have our OP info and Skype info and still can’t stop us :)

Tribe limit 30, reee mass recruiters

arabela

I don’t care for keeping my image clean, I recruited 2 players so what? You have 90+ on your side, I’m sure you’ll be ok. Maybe not though, you have our OP info and Skype info and still can’t stop us :)

Tribe limit 30, reee mass recruiters

You are paranoid, indeed. I had no infos about any Op. I told you i had a feeling about an Op and you became histerical on skype and almost call me hacker...is not my fault you are crazy, you know?

BF788-B5-F-9-F9-D-43-B1-9526-9-FEA47-FCBEAC.jpg

BAM!
About keeping your image clean, i already noticed you dont care.... i understand Superdog was supose to start random on the map and join you later (he was basically your guy in Burn...), but Sophie? Not even your mates like her too much since they sat Wannaplay account when Burn attacked. (I saw the account sitting logs :x) You had diplo with Burn at that time, didnt you? Ouch.....dirty people everywhere in this world.

Now, I am wondering, you had any idea of your peeps sitting an account against Burn?

Nah, you are too nice for that :)

Last edited:

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
About keeping your image clean, i already noticed you dont care.... i understand Superdog was supose to start random on the map and join you later (he was basically your guy in Burn...), but Sophie? Not even your mates like her too much since they sat Wannaplay account when Burn attacked. (I sawtheaccount sitting logs :x) You had diplo with Burn at that time, didnt you? Ouch.....dirty people everywhere in this world.

Now, I am wondering, you had any idea of your peeps sitting an account against Burn?

Nah, you are too nice for that :)

Arabela, like pointed out earlier by minty on here, you are painfully out of the loop on world diplo, politics, and you keep trying to put your nose in bussiness that doesn't involve you. I'd just get off the externals for the rest of W104 if I were you.

DeletedUser120220

i understand Superdog was supposed to start random on the map and join you later (he was basically your guy in Burn...),

Not even true, the reason why I ended up starting on that side of the continent instead of next to tuda etc was NOT that I intended to join Visine from the start but the following three reasons.

1. Teyla and a friend of her, Pajuno, wanted to play to maybe play this world so they asked me what continent I'd start in, gave her the direction but as my question about a more specific spot couldn't be answered at the time and they joined before me they ended up on the opposite side of the continent of where the core of Burn started.
2. One of the council members of Burn made a mistake and relocated to the wrong area and started on the wrong side of the continent (near Teyla and Pajuno) and I didn't feel like abandoning a council member right at startup and as i was using PP at startup i could control the area fine with just a handful of players of our tribe.
3. Since Visine was a strong tribe since the start of the world, starting in a very tight cluster would limit the growth of Burn and we'd forfeit half the continent to Visine and probably be rimmed by midgame due to the small area we'd control, blocking Visine growth from the north gave Burn most of the North-West to grow which wouldn't have happened if I chose to start in the core of Burn.

So I ended up choosing my starting location due to two friends being on the opposite side of the continent due to a lack of direction before joining the world, not wanting to abandoning a council member and securing a large area of growth for the tribe, yet the narrative set by certain players since the start of the world has been that I was Visine's inside man all along.
I did not set up the diplo with Visine, Nest did, overseen by Dagmara yet I got blamed for the border which ended up getting Vearmina kicked.

I like you Ara but please don't throw out accusations to me based on stuff you know nothing about because they're just plain wrong and disrespectful.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Not to mention we knew Visine had wannaplay sit. He got his chance and ruined it. I was fully prepared to recruit him but twice he didn’t follow up on what he promised. Needless to say, I was no longer interested. Idc who it is, if you don’t keep your promises to me you can walk. Just like MEA had to do back when notorious bang tried setting up diplo with burn and was smart enough to tell me FY were always part of MEA(aka the ones who broke a NAP and launched without cd on burn). All your friends have been trashtalking me for weeks calling me stuck up because I refuse to work with people like that.

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
I’ll take any sit. Doesn’t mean I will defend it. Keep my name out of your posts. I didn’t offer to defend you and ignored you every time you asked me to send troops or help you. If you want I’ll log to my old Skype and grab all the screens :)

arabela

Not even true, the reason why I ended up starting on that side of the continent instead of next to tuda etc was NOT that I intended to join Visine from the start but the following three reasons.

1. Teyla and a friend of her, Pajuno, wanted to play to maybe play this world so they asked me what continent I'd start in, gave her the direction but as my question about a more specific spot couldn't be answered at the time and they joined before me they ended up on the opposite side of the continent of where the core of Burn started.
2. One of the council members of Burn made a mistake and relocated to the wrong area and started on the wrong side of the continent (near Teyla and Pajuno) and I didn't feel like abandoning a council member right at startup and as i was using PP at startup i could control the area fine with just a handful of players of our tribe.
3. Since Visine was a strong tribe since the start of the world, starting in a very tight cluster would limit the growth of Burn and we'd forfeit half the continent to Visine and probably be rimmed by midgame due to the small area we'd control, blocking Visine growth from the north gave Burn most of the North-West to grow which wouldn't have happened if I chose to start in the core of Burn.

So I ended up choosing my starting location due to two friends being on the opposite side of the continent due to a lack of direction before joining the world, not wanting to abandoning a council member and securing a large area of growth for the tribe, yet the narrative set by certain players since the start of the world has been that I was Visine's inside man all along.
I did not set up the diplo with Visine, Nest did, overseen by Dagmara yet I got blamed for the border which ended up getting Vearmina kicked.

I like you Ara but please don't throw out accusations to me based on stuff you know nothing about because they're just plain wrong and disrespectful.

Was no acussation ....

I like you too, so I’ll stop ...

WannaPlayAGame.

Reaction score
I’ll take any sit. Doesn’t mean I will defend it. Keep my name out of your posts. I didn’t offer to defend you and ignored you every time you asked me to send troops or help you. If you want I’ll log to my old Skype and grab all the screens :)

I apologize for that, you never offer to defend you just said I can pass the sit and you never took it anyway. My bad escalating the issues. I just thought I should post it because Ara will anyway. Not my intention to just throw names under the bus to justify my point but that is how it looks like now and I'm really sorry for that.

arabela

I apologize for that, you never offer to defend you just said I can pass the sit and you never took it anyway. My bad escalating the issues. I just thought I should post it because Ara will anyway. Not my intention to just throw names under the bus to justify my point but that is how it looks like now and I'm really sorry for that.

You have all rights to be conffused, John. He said “you can send us the sit”. A person who has no intentions to help you wouldn’t say you can send him your sit. It is obvious...

Saturdays

You have all rights to be conffused, John. He said “you can send us the sit”. A person who has no intentions to help you wouldn’t say you can send him your sit. It is obvious...

"A person who has no intentions to help you wouldn’t say you can send him your sit. It is obvious..." - as a veteran of the game I'm sure you don't truly believe in this, you would know full well that TW is the type of game where if you have the ability to get a one up on your enemies you take it, even if it may be considered morally questionable, in the game sense it is perfectly valid as a strategy. Sending a sit is a decision that is completely within the sender's power to decide on and they hold the responsibility to judge themselves whether the decision is a sound one or not. Now if someone that I'm targeting offers to send me their sit I'd damn well accept it and use that to my advantage, this is one of the things that makes TW fun. The combination of hard skills i.e. snipes, timings, village management etc. and soft skills i.e diplomacy, social manipulation, spying etc., you use what you can to get ahead.

DeletedUser122712

Invited Two players and started another academy to internal others who was fighting for you inside and get free villages !!!!

arabela

"A person who has no intentions to help you wouldn’t say you can send him your sit. It is obvious..." - as a veteran of the game I'm sure you don't truly believe in this, you would know full well that TW is the type of game where if you have the ability to get a one up on your enemies you take it, even if it may be considered morally questionable, in the game sense it is perfectly valid as a strategy. Sending a sit is a decision that is completely within the sender's power to decide on and they hold the responsibility to judge themselves whether the decision is a sound one or not. Now if someone that I'm targeting offers to send me their sit I'd damn well accept it and use that to my advantage, this is one of the things that makes TW fun. The combination of hard skills i.e. snipes, timings, village management etc. and soft skills i.e diplomacy, social manipulation, spying etc., you use what you can to get ahead.

You are perfectly right. But since Visine players helped him, why he would believe that Visine duke wouldnt help him if he even said he can pass the sit to him? I know you are trying to defend Jon, but look at the situation from that player perspective, too...
That’s what i would call a dirty tactic. Same as the offer to join Burn but then rejected ...
I am sure Nest wouldnt have done that, and this is the diffrence berween a respectable leader and not so respectable one. Personally, i wouldnt trust Sophie next worlds...

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score

Cant say i agree with that as a principle. If you rely on your so called "soft skills" to get ahead then when the day comes and they dont work then you're gonna find out the hard way that not concentrating on ingame mechanics is a huge mistake. Focus on being the better player than your opponents and you'll have better long-term results (not calling anyone out btw ex dee)

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You are perfectly right. But since Visine players helped him, why he would believe that Visine duke wouldnt help him if he even said he can pass the sit to him? I know you are trying to defend Jon, but look at the situation from that player perspective, too...
That’s what i would call a dirty tactic. Same as the offer to join Burn but then rejected ...
I am sure Nest wouldnt have done that, and this is the diffrence berween a respectable leader and not so respectable one. Personally, i wouldnt trust Sophie next worlds...

You literally have no right to say anything about my leading since you have no clue what I did :p You are biased and you know it. So if you can stop being childish with personal attacks without knowing me at all, I'll do the same towards you. Wannaplaythegame got voted off by all 5 council members in burn after the flaked twice to follow up on what he promised. This wasn't just a personal decision. So again, stop spouting crap about things you don't know about

arabela

You literally have no right to say anything about my leading since you have no clue what I did :p You are biased and you know it. So if you can stop being childish with personal attacks without knowing me at all, I'll do the same towards you. Wannaplaythegame got voted off by all 5 council members in burn after the flaked twice to follow up on what he promised. This wasn't just a personal decision. So again, stop spouting crap about things you don't know about

Really?

https://prnt.sc/mdnbyn

I promise I will not attack you anymore if you promise you stop lie. And trust me, if you lie, I.m gonna catch you ;)

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Really?

https://prnt.sc/mdnbyn

I promise I will not attack you anymore if you promise you stop lie. And trust me, if you lie, I.m gonna catch you ;)

I didn't even lie. I said that cause I was so tired of having to talk about it constantly and at that point I just wanted mitchell to tell him I vetod it.

Want proof of that?

KZPdJ0P.png

c9JIEJ7.png
l6ydsFB.png

He didn't keep to his part of the deal, he started capping targets that we had command shares on, and took claims from people AFTER said people cleared it. So yes, I'm not taking someone like that in my tribe. So yea, we agreed to not invite him, and yes, I told Mitchell to tell WPAG I vetod him so he could take it out on me. But in all of this, he never even bothered to message me. I figured cause he knew he was in the wrong.

arabela

Yeah, u didnt prove any veto with those screens, u just show me how u shit talk someone who is not even there to defend himself.

wow, Mitch...you sound completely different in those screens. Shall i show screens of you criticizing Sophie for this move?

Why people has to have so many faces? :))) When i dont like someone, it is so obvious lol All of you faking friendship so much. Does that help you, really?