@Prime - give us back our m8

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
We have managed to make contact with Helbeng through one of our spies posing as a guard to Helbeng's dungeon

We have developed a messaging code for his village names, and as you can see below he is coping well despite Prime's best efforts of torturing him

49a8260b1d5387dc795a2d7a72d3179d.png

The "C" present in each of his village names is obviously to tell us he is still loyal to the grand duke @crimsoni and that he will be rejoining the m8s as soon as he can

#freeourm8

DeletedUser123740

I root for M8, cause they are GR8 with their sick B8 cuz I kinda H8 on Prime for doing such a Crime.

View attachment 2759

but..

View attachment 2760

--> Let's start over? pff, Chris.. the day you stop lying and manipulating people perhaps you wouldn't have lost so many of your tw-friends but while you are at it, put down your noisy chained dog (Ahmeett) while you are at it please, he asked me to do a favour at w108 and now goes around doing this is just pathetic. Not to mention he obeys you who betrayed your own tribe, put him as duke in ~NM~ and joined G.o.D, then Antz, then -CB-. Well, thats what ''good guys'' do nowadays, haha

Crimsoni, eat him like you eat your corncob.. do it with style <3

As i said u r the worst person I have ever known. Stop lying people. U r selfish n00b.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Help us free our m8, and we will make room in the m8 family for you
I just asked my mom if I could go with my m8's but she said no. Maybe if you ask my mom she will say yes m8? Maybe your mom picks us up for the m8 get together and my mom takes us home?

DeletedUser20045

I just asked my mom if I could go with my m8's but she said no. Maybe if you ask my mom she will say yes m8? Maybe your mom picks us up for the m8 get together and my mom takes us home?

How about I take your mam out for a gr8 night, you can go out with the m8s then. Don't w8 up tho I'll promise to pull out before its to L8. I'll pass her to Crim then if she's not to b8 out, he'll set her str8, maybe even introduce her to Bill G8s as well

1jpm2mpj1

Lord Batan,

Where is Crack Head.....

8[= =]````````(hills have eyes...)

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
How about I take your mam out for a gr8 night, you can go out with the m8s then. Don't w8 up tho I'll promise to pull out before its to L8. I'll pass her to Crim then if she's not to b8 out, he'll set her str8, maybe even introduce her to Bill G8s as well
Thanks for the offer to taking your grandma out for a good time, son. Let your mom know that the child support card should be filled again and she can get you things for your birthday this year.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
These external are so boring !!! Same faces chatting BS. Its obvious who is gonna win this world lol and its Toxic. They got me on Hong Kong.

Sam

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
These external are so boring !!! Same faces chatting BS. Its obvious who is gonna win this world lol and its Toxic. They got me on Hong Kong.

Sam

im sure you will find a way to screw it up with your awesome personality

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
Are you all trying to distract us from our mission to rescue Helbeng?

We will not rest until he is back in one of the mighty m8 tribes

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lowkey homo but ok.. even he couldnt save you on w90 :S
Wasn't council there early on when things popped off. Wasn't council early game because the HP prior to 90 I left trex's and Jakes' tribe and might've rimmed a couple of them in 14hrs. But that's besides the point.