Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I have no idea what your talking about

Also...

panda is biased since sarcow is ruckus academy

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Do you seriously believe that? Like be honest with yourself. Do you really think that the 5 accounts in sarcow have the ability to beat a tribe that is many times larger than them? Keeping in mind the enormous skill gap between design and sarcow? You may sit here and delude yourself and say that sarcow is the more skilled tribe, but everyone on the world, their mothers, their pet dogs, hell EVEN JIRKI, knows that design is far superior in skill, if not individually than by the sheer numbers comparison. Be honest, do you actually believe that?

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Do you seriously believe that? Like be honest with yourself. Do you really think that the 5 accounts in sarcow have the ability to beat a tribe that is many times larger than them? Keeping in mind the enormous skill gap between design and sarcow? You may sit here and delude yourself and say that sarcow is the more skilled tribe, but everyone on the world, their mothers, their pet dogs, hell EVEN JIRKI, knows that design is far superior in skill, if not individually than by the sheer numbers comparison. Be honest, do you actually believe that?

thanks for the laugh, fora moment there I actually thought you believed that BS post you made. Design is full of noobs, weak ones too. SARCOW would crush design, but we gotta go through your daddy tribe (AMG) first. Luckily for you noobs :)

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Regardless of what this says, you were a big dic***, little tw** niko. Essentially telling us to suicide ourselves on AMG while you freely ate and hugged the rest of the world. You are just salty you got declared on and we launched first. The cool down is irrelevant if you break the NAP’s terms by sitting and stacking against us.

Wow you are definately not delucional, eksdeee. You should go get some fresh air, 16 hours a day infront of the screen can be unhealthy but at least you got the badge #skilledwarrior2017

At least you aren’t denying anything from what I wrote, which confirms, nice. You should get a PR guy in your tribe to help increase your unintelligent posts. Must be at least 1 PR dude in the 200 account alliance im sure.

Big D? Well it all started with you guys nuking us, conspiring against us while discussing diplo. Do you think I would just bend over and recieve? thing you don’t realise, is that we have always been much bigger than you. So of course you wont get 50/50 shares, but your ego can’t handle being the one below in discussions.

I never said you should suicide? Please print that for me. I said; we are waring your war right now and will continue to do so, and it would be nice if you could join in since they where the only reason for you joining this world. Guess you lied.

No im not salty, just think its funny that you think your such beast boys and brag about not honoring the CD along with all your other agreement breaking stuff. Karma will hit back. You also say «hug the world» is that suppose to trigger us? Because far as I can tell we are or have warred the entire world with our OG members + the 5 from Sarcow. Doesn’t sound like a hug to me, espessially coming from your mouth. 0 nukes killed from Garry, when we wanted to wall of ex squad MOP (cooperating with our food huh) justifies 3,5 mill ods from OUT, alright makes sense. You realise in that last sentance you broke like 3 agreements?

I also see the backstab of TRD got too hard for ya so you needed to re-ally them again and have them bash. Nice job skilled warriors.

Keep telling yourself that the CD is irrelevant if that makes you sleep at night, but both you and Babin and now the rest knows you done a lot of shady shit and we never just launched on you with a cut and edit declaration.

If a noob account sit we took to kill MOP nukes happened to have incs from Garry too (nice cooperating with ex squad btw) when we didnt Even clear Garry’s nukes was the reason hehe, well desperation to hug and win once again.

I Wonder how you would react if it was the other way around.

Essensially I believe since you all are .net OG’s you just think you are automatically going to be the top dogs forever. You see new people joining worlds (Swedes, Norwegians, Balkans, Hungarians etc) who are all doing equal as you or better then you run scared because your «Reign» of being top dogs will die out when we rim you.

Which makes it no suprise, you are dishonorable. Hugging the world including us then cut the NAP without following the CD.

You are just afraid TreX, hopefully you and Babin can continue persvuade Odin & co to trust ya, but also your tribe mates whom you trashtalked behind their backs.

Maybe some members dont wanna win by hugging or being disloyal? We’ll see, with the lack of member control ya’ll have and the mass recruiting it will indeed be interesting.

Expecting a good fight, but I would guess you are already going to your tribe Mods to get us banned or whatever to make stuff easier for ya. Even trying to message our players in Misfits to have them change sides. Maybe Sarcow too? Even tho you wanted to disband them a few weeks ago? The more tribes the easier right. God you are so pathethic. #savethego #allforthebadge

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Nobody: Hey Seven, Seven(!!!) How does it feel to always be right?
Me: Oh, it feels nothing special, just alot of disappointment when i am proven right over n over.
Nobody: Hey man, thats really cool tho, that you called out Designs 5 latest moves by just reading between the lines, how come Niko didn't pick up on it as you barley even play W110
Me: Oh, i knew almost instantly Niko was a baddie, before you ask, lemme tell you what the signs are;
* Duke ignores the future plans
* Duke ignores the fact that everyone wants to win
* Duke allies the one tribe that could wipe them out
* Duke then post some PnP as if it would change anything, making him feel he is in the right meanwhile noone gives a shite, not even his own members will go like "Oh yeah, at least we had the moral highground now that we will lose"
* Duke think he is superior to everyone and thinks no one on the world will take that as a challenge to humble him.

Literally nobody: Oh man, he really that bad?
Me: Well, it's alot of crying on the forums, what do you think?
Literally everybody: Seven, please be quiet. You know nothing.
Me: K.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Me: Oh, it feels nothing special, just alot of disappointment when i am proven right over n over.
Nobody: Hey man, thats really cool tho, that you called out Designs 5 latest moves by just reading between the lines, how come Niko didn't pick up on it as you barley even play W110
Me: Oh, i knew almost instantly Niko was a baddie, before you ask, lemme tell you what the signs are;
* Duke then post some PnP as if it would change anything, making him feel he is in the right meanwhile noone gives a shite, not even his own members will go like "Oh yeah, at least we had the moral highground now that we will lose"
* Duke think he is superior to everyone and thinks no one on the world will take that as a challenge to humble him.

A broken clock is also right twice a day ;)

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Of course we all knew that AMG and Design at some point would be power hungry and fight us, but why care? we arent looking to hug, you are. And also, we never allied Design.

You are missing the point, we knew. Does not take a rocket scientist given your «war» with design and all the big talks to others who may leak stuff. The question was when, and how it was done, which also wasnt a suprise with no CD. All we want to see now is that they admit that you are hugging and lying, instead of denying it.

We went in to chat with design about taking on you, knowing they already was in bed with you, because of the FL stack, no waring on you, the AMG alliance ODS and so on. We just wanted to see if they were going to admit that they didnt want to work with us, which gave us an estimated time and we then begun stacking our FL towards Design.

Own what you do

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Were you surprised? It's tw, do you ever expect a CD to hold? There is a reason i always leave them at 48h as max, cause i know half of the time they won't be held anyway, so why be caught offgard`?

If you knew i expect you to fight this war till the end and not quit just because "Design and AMG" were much bigger

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Again, we werent caught off guard because we had it prestacked.

And yes, you expect other tribes to hold their CD.

Don’t worry, we will not quit or go inactive like you getting incs. See you on the field

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Hate to say....7 devils is exactly right. Reading what his “solution” to the m trex and babin brought to him (in his own screenshots no less) of him basically saying yes I have an idea for our lategame we will free eat for months while design does the heavy lifting and by that time we’ll be three times your size and we can fight.

As he typed that message he should have known how unacceptable of an option that was. You talk about not wanting an alliance to be 50/50 admittedly, so why would we respect you when you’ve admitted it was slanted to yourself the entire time.

You can big d*** your way through diplomacy for a while but it takes more finesse to be successful and that built up resentment cane back to haunt you from your brute force and using your size as a threat against even allies.

That’s all fine and dandy if that’s your plan but get off the forums crying about it when you know you didn’t want to treat design as an equal ally and they left you. Sounds like a cheating husband crying because his hot wife left him when he got caught with the fatty across the street.

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hate to say....7 devils is exactly right. Reading what his “solution” to the m trex and babin brought to him (in his own screenshots no less) of him basically saying yes I have an idea for our lategame we will free eat for months while design does the heavy lifting and by that time we’ll be three times your size and we can fight.

As he typed that message he should have known how unacceptable of an option that was. You talk about not wanting an alliance to be 50/50 admittedly, so why would we respect you when you’ve admitted it was slanted to yourself the entire time.

You can big d*** your way through diplomacy for a while but it takes more finesse to be successful and that built up resentment cane back to haunt you from your brute force and using your size as a threat against even allies.

That’s all fine and dandy if that’s your plan but get off the forums crying about it when you know you didn’t want to treat design as an equal ally and they left you. Sounds like a cheating husband crying because his hot wife left him when he got caught with the fatty across the street.

Maybe they didn't threaten you because they were big, maybe its because you're all noobs.

SARCOW are 1/6 Ruckus size and they've not once been hostile to us, if anything, I'd say we've been the more demanding side in this alliance. Ruckus have been generous.

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Yikes, you really don't understand anything do you. You litterally came from 107 a few days ago and was fed a story from your leadership and now defend it like you been here since day 1 and in leadership talking with me. If you even read my initial post, you will find out why I had a hard time giving the best deals and to settle in a trustworthy matter. If we could 100% trust Design, and they hadn't done so much dumb stuff before we agreed to a NAP, then yeah absolutely they could have gotten k33 etc. But you need to legitimized first. I didn't know these Visine players before w110. I was fed stories about how Design leadership played the other worlds which always has been back of my mind, but I figure to give a chance and yeah as you can read initially they acted hostile and untrustworthy for a few occations. Second, it was never slanted to ourselves. We want what we want, and we want to compromise to let the other part get what they want, WHICH THEY GOT (K34). In the end, both parties agreed to a NAP deal, so it's not like I held Babin at gunpoint?

It was when they wanted to redo the agreement, but why the f would we want to redo an agreement to their favour when they then, supported our enemies, consipired with multiple tribes and all that.

I mean, I was never punching it their face like hey were bigger and better. But the ranks are there, the pressure is there. I bet you understand when dealing with different sizes, there won't naturally be even. Depends on the goals of course, but when Design have said that all they wish, is to go for AMG then why is there a problem with us trying to break that barricade for them and kill AMG's new recruit and allies.

It's like, A better football player get's more paid, a bigger firm get's more income, it's all logical. But then again, here comes the .net OG ego back, because you are used to be rank 1, so you are talking like you are.

Newsflash, you ain't. Maybe in a month? Maybe never? We will find out.

Stop thinking with your ass, and use some of that IQ of yours to see logic, or at least learn a bit more about the world and your leaders before posting rubbish.