WAR Judgment Day: War Against the Machines

Persus

Reaction score
their IYI minions
You talk about the minions "IYI" which destroy your academy "The Dotraki" + "CBD" and how after that "IYI" and Jheez ate the whole old "THC" ? Each of tribes die for 24 hours.

Also i remember how this guy @Salvador Dali begged me to play with us and our "minion" tribe. @Salvador Dali you're quite pitiful player. That makes me sad :/

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You talk about the minions "IYI" which destroy your academy "The Dotraki" + "CBD" and how after that "IYI" and Jheez ate the whole old "THC" ? Each of tribes die for 24 hours.

Also i remember how this guy @Salvador Dali begged me to play with us and our "minion" tribe. @Salvador Dali you're quite pitiful player. That makes me sad :/

Yes, it is not nice for him to call IYI "minions".

Incognito.

Reaction score

ZOMG PERSUS PLS

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1587986598677.png

The 27th of April, 2020. A day that will go down in history in the Cicada vs JheeeZ Family war.

Both tribes attempted to remove the other from an area of interest on the map.

Cicada Operation: 03:00:00
JheeeZ Family held strong, defending to an exceptional standard. Kudos to their core Greek team as they are providing a fun challenge for Cicada. They required far less recaps this time and demonstrated that - when you look past the ignorant and embarrassing forum presence shown by @LERA above - they have improved defensively...

JheeeZ Family Operation: 12:00:00
For JheeeZ Family, they ran an operation that landed at 12:00, with a number of additional trains wide of the mark. The noticeable change was the change in accuracy of timings between their members. After their highly impressive initial op, their second operation failed to live up to expectations with players who previously hit 5 attacks within a 10ms gap no longer being able to hit all attacks within the same second. Curious. Despite this, their launches were still generally on point and once again, hundreds of nobles flew towards The Sleepless Elite. This launch failed to gain any ground.

Unlike JheeeZ Family, Cicada will not insult them for their operation. JheeeZ Family's operation, which although not as good as their opening operation was still of very high quality for .net. Cicada defended it very well. Cicada's operation was of a better standard, well timed and executed more efficiently. JheeeZ Family defended it very well. Superb effort.

It appears that the JheeeZ Family / Cicada conflict is evenly matched.

May the fun continue :cool:

LERA

Reaction score
IF WE HAD NEWSPAPER
WE LL HAD THIS FRONT PAGE TOO
images.jpg

FOR THE DEFENSIVE PLAYING STYLE (CICADA AND JHEEEZ ) FRONT PAGE MUST BE FOR SURE:

download.jpg

General Iroh

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
I actually got jebaited by the fakes. :oops:

Altho the OP had flaws and was mainly used as a followup, it was well defended.

Also, who's LERA?

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
I think LERA would ignore their own account getting internalled if the JheeeZ Core told them it was for the greater good.

GG JheeeZ both our OPs are always fun.

Last edited: