WAR Judgment Day: War Against the Machines

LERA

Reaction score
The war is good... here at forum is good too.
I enjoy it.
We tease each other and we have fun...

But guys plz.. the worst think of humanity is propaganda .
Stop talking about account getting internalled when u are not in the tribe and u dont know the reason someone got internalled.

We are all friends in real life

i cant understand why u do this really.

I can make a phone to gennaro at any time i want and i can tell him that i m stop playing for some reasons my account(its an example.)...everyone can.
Some people that days have problems and must stop playing this game.

Stop doing propaganda then for no reason and enjoy the war!

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I can make a phone to gennaro at any time i want and i can tell him that i m stop playing for some reasons my account(its an example.)...everyone can.
Some people that days have problems and must stop playing this game.

Stop bragging. I don't believe you for one second... Prove it, what's his number?

Only friends call me Tony. I don't think you're one of them, Hans.

Then we'll call you Toni with an i. Adding the i makes your name look much more masculine. ;)

Last edited:

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Cicada has declared a new war... On the barbarians!!!!!!! @Jheez this is a rare opportunity for you all! I suggest contacting @Morthy as soon as possible as well as @JawJaw to talk diplomacy with the barbarians and possibly help each other in this war and defeat Cicada!!!!

1588362181570.png

...It wouldn't be the first time someone gets nobled by a barbarian.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
no barb will come between them...
Ugh, peasantry. II'll explain... see when a man and a women love each other very much...

SO they love each other so much that they are carving the path towards each other so that they can be together, and this all comes before the intimacy phase when they are all inside of each other (clusters).

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Poorsues and rEd kHerNaL, what's the plan with you guys giving 40+ IYI vills to the Jheeiiiz bois? Hoping for a spot at their table by trading away your own players villages?

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Poorsues and rEd kHerNaL, what's the plan with you guys giving 40+ IYI vills to the Jheeiiiz bois? Hoping for a spot at their table by trading away your own players villages?

Hey carrot "boy". I think you worry about things that are not your job.:D:p:D

qZ-iNJ0y_400x400.jpg

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey carrot "boy". I think you worry about things that are not your job.:D:p:D

Ohhh, silly girl. It IS our job to kill you. So when Jehiizzhe takes your villages, they are actually taking OUR villages. So the future of your/our villages, worries us, A LOT!

Don't worry so much, I won't disappear before you.

I'm fairly certain your account will disappear before any accounts in Cicada. Lemme walk you through it: The old Jheeiizy boi gang's ganna to sneak over to your house late at night. You'll be fast asleep, tucked into your princess bed, wearing your unicorn onsie gam-gam knitted for you last Christmas. They'll throw a few pebbles at your window. You'll wake up surprised, but excited because you know who it is. You'll throw open your window. You're wide eyed and full of wonder like all young girls falling in love the first time. They'll begin singing you some creepy Greek serenade song and it's all over from there. You'll hastily toss down your beautiful locks of hair and let the whole gang climb into your room. They'll promise to love you forever and offer you a oh-so tempting Co-player spot on a mid-tier account that "you can be in full control". But it's already too late, you're in love and your young girl heart is racing. You'll scream "OH YES, PLEASE! Please let me be a Jheiiizy Boi, it's been my dream since I was a little girl!" One by one your villages will disappear. And as they do you know you have to save face, you've talked too much smack on the externals. So you'll wonder back over here (because you're hilarious, obviously) and 1/2 respond to a few comments defending your new account.

So in a few months, I hope we can revisit this satire. Maybe I'll eat my own words? But, I doubt it.