The Fight For Cheese!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 3135

Today, CHE!!! became number one on K44, shortly after we were set as enemies by =TEC=. Whether this or the fact that their undefended villages have been frequently nobled, has contributed to this war starting is unknown.

What we do know is that we have several sources in their tribe of information, great organisation and great players. And what we do know is that Where =TEC= have recruited to the top with over 250 players on K44, CHE!!! have conquered to where we are. The war for K44 has began and there is no stopping, CHE!!! will no longer use diplomacy in this matter and =TEC= will be set as enemies and nobled. Should =TEC= members leave their tribe now they will not be seen as refugees so long as they are not presently under attack.

Look forward to a good war, The CHEESE WAR!!!
Signed:
Bloodhood, Virus eX Urban, gans43, hompsu.

DeletedUser5608

=TEC= need to update their profile.

=TEC= profile said:
We are the most powerful tribe in the K44 continent. We own the continent!

DeletedUser5608

Oh, we are not declaring war on blueboxkid, despite his avatar.

DeletedUser

Well CHE!!'s average points per player is higher than their best player now.

They stand a damn good chance haha.

Hell im double the points of their best, and its only going up!

They were never the most powerful on the K though :p

we dominate the top 20 on it haha

Sinnuh

good luck CHE!!

although i very much doubt you need it from my battles with =TEC= so far :lol:

/sinnuh

DeletedUser

Interesting, I never set the CHE!! as enemy and it would be my call, and the only one that I know that has said anything about WAR with CHE!! is Daethon who started a thread on us starting a war with CHE!!, I have not told anyone to set them as enemies, I asked Daethon if it was he that posted on the forum here that he hated =TEC= and such, he asked what do you mean and left the tribe and quickly joined a team that has a "We are not recruiting policy". This looks like sabotage to me from the inside planted from the outside. You guys play an interesting game.

DeletedUser5608

Interesting, I never set the CHE!! as enemy and it would be my call, and the only one that I know that has said anything about WAR with CHE!! is Daethon who started a thread on us starting a war with CHE!!, I have not told anyone to set them as enemies, I asked Daethon if it was he that posted on the forum here that he hated =TEC= and such, he asked what do you mean and left the tribe and quickly joined a team that has a "We are not recruiting policy". This looks like sabotage to me from the inside planted from the outside. You guys play an interesting game.

Say what you want, but we are still at war, there is room for only one cheese tribe in K44 (and the world), and take a guess who that tribe is.

DeletedUser

Or you're just paranoid?

Your forums are full of 'lets get revenge on CHE!!!' 'lets goto war with CHE!!!' 'CHE!!! stole my village kick their ass' posts.

You just want to try and dodge getting your asses handed to you faster than if we were just expanding.

Go play on the rim where you all belong.

DeletedUser

i second that to, it was all him, when i questioned him today he was tring to claim he was trying to make sirsoulhunter quit as duke, and that it was a "plan" of his, and we already knew he was 1 of the people leaking info out, i have suspected it for weeks, just means there is 1 less spy in our ranks now which will only make us stronger

DeletedUser

Or you're just paranoid?

Your forums are full of 'lets get revenge on CHE!!!' 'lets goto war with CHE!!!' 'CHE!!! stole my village kick their ass' posts.

You just want to try and dodge getting your asses handed to you faster than if we were just expanding.

Go play on the rim where you all belong.

it is true tho, why we would go to war why CHE!!! and the leader nto announce it, and yes are forums do say CHE!!! are attackign again as this is what is happening

DeletedUser

i second that to, it was all him, when i questioned him today he was tring to claim he was trying to make sirsoulhunter quit as duke, and that it was a "plan" of his, and we already knew he was 1 of the people leaking info out, i have suspected it for weeks, just means there is 1 less spy in our ranks now which will only make us stronger

how does it make you stronger that the player with most points left because it turns out he actually hated you and was just playing with you?

DeletedUser

Just to make things clear: when I went to sleep CHE!!! wasn't put up as enemy. When I woke up, I checked diplomacy (I'm bored sometimes) and I saw CHE!!! next to DI and TMB under enemies.

You can say what you want, but all the dukes/barons/diplomats resigned and you are the only one left that has powers to change diplomacy.

DeletedUser

it is true tho, why we would go to war why CHE!!! and the leader nto announce it, and yes are forums do say CHE!!! are attackign again as this is what is happening

Well you would end up in a war with us sooner or later anyway, proclaiming yourselves as owners of K44 is guarenteed to bring people out to test it.

Shame you are nowhere near worthy of that title.

Deleted User - 3135

rofl your denying it? We have more than one source of information

e.g. heres a conversation one of our members had with one of yours

pbjb989 on May 19 at 23:49i havent gt i clue i dont see y we should but you are red on the map

lmason on May 19 at 23:27why are tec going to war with CHE????

is anyone else going to war with CHE?

pbjb989 on May 19 at 22:35It's a shame i think about =tec= being at war with Che!!!

pbjb989 on May 19 at 22:13sorry abou that i thought i had read all my mail but i missed yours accidently

then explain why we were put as red on your map? We were sent the diplomacy list xD

DeletedUser

yep lol!

multiple sources all saying the same thing at the same time and they still deny it haha

DeletedUser

rofl your denying it? We have more than one source of information

e.g. heres a conversation one of our members had with one of yours

then explain why we were put as red on your map? We were sent the diplomacy list xD

i think you find deathlon, had powers, i am 95% sure daethlon had baron powers as d4nny_boy gave him them before he left, so then i think you can see that he has set it up so it loks liek wer eat war with you then he flees, his plan is thta he is going to noble TEC villages for his growth, he has told me so in a mail,

so you were set to enemies as the person who fled our tirbe set you as it

DeletedUser

yep lol!

multiple sources all saying the same thing at the same time and they still deny it haha

you are set as enemies, i havent denied that

im saying it wasnt our leader who set you as it but deathlon who set you as it then ran

DeletedUser

Just to make things clear: when I went to sleep CHE!!! wasn't put up as enemy. When I woke up, I checked diplomacy (I'm bored sometimes) and I saw CHE!!! next to DI and TMB under enemies.

You can say what you want, but all the dukes/barons/diplomats resigned and you are the only one left that has powers to change diplomacy.

big coincedence that the day he happens to check diplomacy is the dya CHE!!! are set to enemies i think not, he had a plan and when i saw what he was sayign about TEC i confronted him, and he gave me some cok and bull story about wanting sirsoul to quit, which is obvously bull.

he then set CHE!!! to enemies and started leaking the info then the many othe rleaks confirmed this and then daethlon runs

it is clear that his plan was to get TEC taken out by setting us to your enemies, so surely it is he who deserves the nobles at not us, although it was inevitable this to happen, it still was brought forward by the actions of one person trying to get personal gain out of an easily exploited situation, this resembles what happened on world 4 with DBD UNSF WOOT and MCD all soem of those tribes anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.