The Book of Classic 2

Pronouns are Imp

Reaction score
Chapter 5: The last chapter.

Like with all forum blog topics, this one will be short lived. Unfortunately the writer of the book will soon be removed from the world. And while we will encourage him to carry on posting, history had told us this will not happen.

The bunny issue is one self made. Backstabbing of allies and friends for easy growth is one many take but not many can pull it off long term! Bunny are no different! It started with the very public backstab of a decent premade run by a well known name. Yes it was poor drool lead by a respected member of tw, drunk.

View attachment 4508

Bunny then begin recruiting into k44 while Konrax, leader of the bunny’s then makes it very clear in this very book he feels k44 is a weak k and will be an easy push for his guys.

It doesn’t take bunny long to realise their mistake of underestimating k44, and they begin mailing k44 tribes to get a gangbang going on Riot!
Riot! Are not happy with this and start making light work of anyone who agrees to join the bunny coalition.

View attachment 4509

Bunny see these tribes start to fall and rather than assisting them they do what history has told us the bunny’s will do.... backstab their allies. The few tribes left that would have helped the bunny’s realised this isn’t a good move for them. Bunny are now left with no friends.

View attachment 4510

So now we have to say goodby to the evil backstabbing bunny’s and with that the writer of this book. So we apologise to the classic server for being the ones to close this book. Maybe the next blogger won’t get themselves into such a pickle.

Despite everything we wish the bunny’s best of luck and hope you give us a decent fight.

1589635758375.png

Yeah we are lackeys , bunch of Noobs. You made it clear your intention to war us and coming to this continent thinking it is easy to take on. Your not that good kid so move along with Money Heist.

You backstabbing people try to forge alliance with IMF and gang bang us , you witch trapped Tim fellow and we have to give 30 hour of explanation and some other things *Cough* *Cough*. After that we told him how you are using them and finally he saw the light and now you back to dark basements.

RIP In Peace!

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

View attachment 4511

Yeah we are lackeys , bunch of Noobs. You made it clear your intention to war us and coming to this continent thinking it is easy to take on. Your not that good kid so move along with Money Heist.

You backstabbing people try to forge alliance with IMF and gang bang us , you witch trapped Tim fellow and we have to give 30 hour of explanation and some other things *Cough* *Cough*. After that we told him how you are using them and finally he saw the light and now you back to dark basements.

RIP In Peace!
Thank you for the other things Sam! <3

konrax

Reaction score
I could get back on a new chapter after I have finished my exams - but there is really no need if the majority of people commenting here are gonna throw hate against me. As I have said from the beginning - this post has nothing to do with me as a player on the world, but people take everything so personal I experience it hard to find a good reason to keep posting :// My intention with this thread was and will always be to get some activity on the forum aswell as a place for experienced and new players to get an update - but seems like everyone are trying to make me look bad for doing so. Fair enough commenting on the acc "konrax"'s in-game performance, but that has nothing to do with this thread.

I will come back in a week ish and have a look if I feel like continuing this book - but if its gonna stay as toxic and hateful I might not. Ofc people now gonna say they just are commenting on a world war objectivly, but you dont have to be really smart to see you just trying to get a reaction from me and try to make me mad, lol. Me not posting has nothing to do with that - as I announced like 2 weeks ago I was going into my exam period. At least keep to the info I am giving not saying I am not posting since you are attacking my tribe - thats just pathetic. But its clear you are just mocking me for trying to do a good thing for the community and I have no need to take it. There is so much more to do with my time.

Hopefully I'll see you around guys - for now I am heading to my exams in strategical hotel management on Tuseday and service-management in a week.

1589729031186.png

Reaction score
Good luck with exams mate although, you got to understand how much of a cliche that excuse is around this time every year :p and thus the trolling.

I hope you return to the externals although I don't see you having much chance of surviving IG even if you didn't have 'exams' xD

konrax

Reaction score
Good luck with exams mate although, you got to understand how much of a cliche that excuse is around this time every year :p and thus the trolling.

I hope you return to the externals although I don't see you having much chance of surviving IG even if you didn't have 'exams' xD
Thx <3 Like I have commented - our position and lack of active people willing to stay untill the end doomed us. Defending wouldn't have been that hard I think if we had a 1:1 ratio of active players. Ofc you guys dominated us, but I wont say thats due to skills. Not saying you are bad, lol, just saying we also are - but with 6 active people against 36 people (probably not active all of them, bu u know...) thats rough. Specially when you look on position. No doubt you guys had the upper hand, but Im not wasting time when people around are going afk randomly all around. I would love a fight, but not when there are no chances due to lack of people staying put. But I will probably join an acc later thats going up against you so I can kick some ass together with more active players xD

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Cmon konrax lad, stop acting like a sulky 6 year old and putting words in my mouth. The post clearly said i hope you carry on posting even though I doubt you will. Take the trolling on the chin, when a tribe performs this bad they are going to get trolled.
If you have such a terrible inactive tribe the only people to blame are the leadership, that you was on.
Your boys seemed active all the time you was backstabbing smaller allies. Even yourself was growing well off them.
Also worth noting Riot! Have more odd than rabbit in this war. So don’t blame the activity and lack of trying lol. Your attacks just failed

Youwkan

Reaction score
Most b*tch here thinks they are grown up.. lol. just keep on warring :p

will wait for next chapter :p

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just be reading trough this garbage responses, I have ur side here konrax.. they could have made a different post dedicated to you and whatever their fun is about you however you tried to stay neutral for this post to be something special like the other reads troughout worlds that made worlds interesting by an author writing, getting interviews etc..

Then ofc, because this is TW, you will be getting hate where its not needed, im so tired of this community and this is a big reason for it

If I were you I wouldn't even continue it, and the haters will say they want to but thats because they deffy not deserve it.

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just be reading trough this garbage responses, I have ur side here konrax.. they could have made a different post dedicated to you and whatever their fun is about you however you tried to stay neutral for this post to be something special like the other reads troughout worlds that made worlds interesting by an author writing, getting interviews etc..

Then ofc, because this is TW, you will be getting hate where its not needed, im so tired of this community and this is a big reason for it

If I were you I wouldn't even continue it, and the haters will say they want to but thats because they deffy not deserve it.
Nobody is hating on konrax lol, this was kinda like the pnp for this war and because the writer of these chapters happens to be their leader it was written here. Nothing bad was said about the guy or his writings here stop being snowflakes

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

the pnp legit said we hope he carry’s on posting after he’s rimmed even though we doubt he will lol. If you’re that much of a wet wipe that being told you will get beaten on a game is offending you. Then how the hell are you coping with day to day life

pulsR

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Anyways congrats guys and good luck further, will be interesting to see what's gonna happen next in this world. Wish me luck in my exams too (not a joke) ;p
Stay safe.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nobody is hating on konrax lol, this was kinda like the pnp for this war and because the writer of these chapters happens to be their leader it was written here. Nothing bad was said about the guy or his writings here stop being snowflakes
the pnp legit said we hope he carry’s on posting after he’s rimmed even though we doubt he will lol. If you’re that much of a wet wipe that being told you will get beaten on a game is offending you. Then how the hell are you coping with day to day life

Then make a different post about it cOnServeTivEs, thus you two has a thing about being toxic in general as i've seen so carry it elsewhere, im pretty sure you can read what I wrote just as much as I read yours;

''If I were you I wouldn't even continue it, and the haters will say they want to but thats because they deffy not deserve it. ''
^Here I state IF I were him, and I stated where you (the hater) say you want to, so please feel free to reply im a snowflake, sad kid and need diaper to get 3-4 honorable likes

Smurf, sure you like to ask what offends people, imagine you need to ballsize that to make a point about being toxic? Im not gonna sit here and comment what I cope with in day by day life but im sure you can behave a bit, but man its boring right? More likes fits the Kool bois :)

Why dont yall go make a meme topic and post memes about him or some shit, thats my point instead of just screwing this topic up in general with ur own passion of this crap

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
A94CDDB2-0A70-4DAA-9C33-0761109257BD.jpeg

seriously what are you even trying to say ><

you are the guys hating on me, because what? Please explain. Don’t put words in my mouth lol, I want the guy to carry on posting..... as I said.
It was a pnp on a public forum about this classic world, on a public thread about this classic world, related to a topic about this classic world.

if you actually believe what you are writing and are not just hear to troll then I genuinely believe you didn’t read the post properly or it got lost in translation. So I will say this now because it’s very fitting. Jog on snowflake