Crying Season

pulsR

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen, I come here with some fun to share, Norse is discrediting all our effort in the war by blaming their own teammates and tribes.. how cute! Next time don't play tribalhugs and trashtalk a tribe you don't know about. I know this doesn't concern all of Norse as some of them kept it clean game, but sadly all the actions done by your leadership reflects a very bad image of you all, so yea next time don't bring up my tribe's name with "free caps" ;)

One last message:

- 30m ODA
- You suck

p.s Spicing it up on forum again

J

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-03-23 121703.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-23 121703.png
    343.5 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot 2021-03-23 121724.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-23 121724.png
    166.6 KB · Views: 98

mac-walt

Reaction score
this downfall remembers me of classic 2 with the ultimate rage from dr.diehard + cotzanul

what a pathetic group of players, blaming eachother for their own failures.

pulsR

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This is without mentioning them trying to poach some of our members during the war ;)

Evil Omen

Reaction score
The real winner is the Soppen account, got evil omen to quit

Done and dusted, gg
Actually, it was personal life reasons as I was leading the tribe solo and my account, so uni was suffering immensely. I've kept this to myself and didn't share on forums when you went off last time and stroked your ego as it was nobody's business. I don't know why you keep thinking that you made me quit? Multiple people knew I had to quit as I had no help on the account nor leading the tribe days before you even tried anything lol or joined the world. That is why I had appointed war commanders/new tribe dukes to cover for my leave lol. But since you know nothing of the world and the past, it doesn't surprise me. Not to mention, you and eljay both begged to war Eitchel, and when I finally agreed (as I was stepping down from dukeship) you ran off LOL. Not sure why you don't just talk to me on discord with whatever problems you have with me since you seem to have a lot to say here. If anything, you're what? Mid 20's? Grow up bro, the entire tribe is still laughing at you lol.

I'm not mad, if anything I turned 4 mass recruitment tribes (that I didn't even create) into a solid one tribe with 6 players in it. Of course there had to be internals, what else was I supposed to do? Let eichel take them for free? Give me a break. As for my internals, yttik quit as well as jjy who both just so happened to be near me. For xmonkeyx, he was my co-player who also had to quit before I did due to work. Yes, I had to merge the tribe somewhere as we were only 6 players and went with nsfw as they were the only logical choice and figured they could help with leadership roles. As for the comments that eljay apparently made about me, not sure why he would say all of that seeing that I saved his behind from getting taken from WL. If anything, I turned the cruddy 4 tribes (60 members) into a solid group of 6 people (which was #1) before the nsfw merge even happened. Glad I made a solid group of friends that are good players to continue on future worlds with. Mind you, I've only started TW again on this world. I think it was a good run for a non-premade tribe and made a lot of friends in the meantime.

However, I will be co-playing on an account within the tribe and will enjoy getting the chance to actually fight :)

Last edited:

Probably Not Ginge

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Actually, it was personal life reasons as I was leading the tribe solo and my account, so uni was suffering immensely. I've kept this to myself and didn't share on forums when you went off last time and stroked your ego as it was nobody's business. I don't know why you keep thinking that you made me quit? Multiple people knew I had to quit as I had no help on the account nor leading the tribe days before you even tried anything lol or joined the world. That is why I had appointed war commanders/new tribe dukes to cover for my leave lol. But since you know nothing of the world and the past, it doesn't surprise me. Not to mention, you and eljay both begged to war Eitchel, and when I finally agreed (as I was stepping down from dukeship) you ran off LOL. Not sure why you don't just talk to me on discord with whatever problems you have with me since you seem to have a lot to say here. If anything, you're what? Mid 20's? Grow up bro, the entire tribe is still laughing at you lol.

I'm not mad, if anything I turned 4 mass recruitment tribes (that I didn't even create) into a solid one tribe with 6 players in it. Of course there had to be internals, what else was I supposed to do? Let eichel take them for free? Give me a break. As for my internals, yttik quit as well as jjy who both just so happened to be near me. For xmonkeyx, he was my co-player who also had to quit before I did due to work. Yes, I had to merge the tribe somewhere as we were only 6 players and went with nsfw as they were the only logical choice and figured they could help with leadership roles. As for the comments that eljay apparently made about me, not sure why he would say all of that seeing that I saved his behind from getting taken from WL. If anything, I turned the cruddy 4 tribes (60 members) into a solid group of 6 people (which was #1) before the nsfw merge even happened. Glad I made a solid group of friends that are good players to continue on future worlds with. Mind you, I've only started TW again on this world. I think it was a good run for a non-premade tribe and made a lot of friends in the meantime.

However, I will be co-playing on an account within the tribe and will enjoy getting the chance to actually fight :)

youll be co playing an account in norse?

ight whos ready to recruit soppen account, ill join a 5k tribe if i have too, am gonna get internalled by Evil Omen 2.0 lol

omen.... you canclled my claims and you nobled the villages. you lost them, you did crap diplo, you lied to norse, and many other tribes, you were the one who cancelled the nap with echeil and gave a 24 hour agreement but yet didnt tell your Fl account to be ready... while all my stacks were against gocci in other peoples villages

you are well annd truly dumb, and id love to have a better chance rimming you again lol

Probably Not Ginge

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
you was gonna approach No You to try and join. thats pathetic man, and you also had someone for No You old tribe or within Norse to screen shot all of his villages

youve played dirty, and im ashamed at myself that i have your tribe name what you created on my profile..

Pyrodyce

Reaction score
You say it was a good run, but ask yourself who did you ever really win a fight against? No one of note. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Evil Omen

Reaction score
As I foresaw, I am talking to a brick wall who knows nothing. I have nothing left to add here and rest my case.

.Marky

Reaction score
Just wondering if you counting kathrine and super hatt as 2 of those 6 1 quits when he gets incoming and the other hasnt actually fought a war in 2 worlds just internals while his team mates die

tenor.gif

mac-walt

Reaction score
Funny to see that Soppen claims he is better than Omen but tries the exact same dirty moves as Omen did.

let me tell you this, you think you are so smart with your spies and birds but you didn’t hear from the EICHEL OP on you? Kinda weird if u don’t expect them to hit after u been stabbing them for no reason.

its clear that u left and it was all a scam. Don’t need to be a genius to figure that out.

you are a perfect example of a player that makes leading a tribe so difficult. If you are so good or at least better than Omen or Nukes, why didn’tyou step up when your tribe needed you.

don’t think I fall for your dirty mind games, it won’t work on me

macbrnzi

Reaction score
Wait guys, you get something wrong. No you account doesnt get asked to join a tribe. The tribes ask if they can be no you's tribe ;)

Evil Omen

Reaction score
No You was going to be approached by evil omen, I said to evil omen to not approach, so he was going to approach

What are you even on about?? I clearly told eljay that if things didn't work out for him there that I would want ELJAY to try and recruit him if we were going to be on the winning side after taking the villages he owned in the continent. On top of that, you also even wanted it to go through and were on board with the idea, LOL! It goes without saying that it didn't work out as our FL absolutely folded. You should really just stop making yourself look like a fool while you're behind lolol.

Yes, I got his village information from someone that was in HIS tribe who wanted to send me it. I believe his name was Khan or something like that. Not my fault he killed his own tribe and they didn't like getting backstabbed.

Additionally, I am the least dirtiest player. I'd love to give insight for what makes them say this. I guess just share examples and I'll go through them. The only one I can think of is recruiting kathrine and rickr from WL tribe on the 2nd week of the world. If that's the case, then they wanted to leave anyway as they were friends with NSFW and both dreams and minnions tried recruiting our members first. So I thought I'd fight fire with fire and it worked.

As for the 6 that are actually worth something, sure I'll give you the list.
Nukes
Kathrine
Jigglin
Nikkox
Tyga
Wanheda (Just never got the full chance to show what he is capable of sadly)

Army of 2 is a great player, just died early on and got demotivated :/
Faker is a good player, but very selfish and not tribe oriented from what I've seen.
Regi is a fantastic human being. I'm glad that he got the chance to experience the world. He is 100% team oriented and with some experience I believe he can be a great player one day.
Superhatt was a late pickup and a friend of nikkox. Never got the true chance to talk to him over voice, but seemed like a nice fellow. I guess he quit early like you said but I really just think if he had help on the account (he was solo) he would've been better off.

Last edited:

Probably Not Ginge

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What are you even on about?? I clearly told eljay that if things didn't work out for him there that I would want ELJAY to try and recruit him if we were going to be on the winning side after taking the villages he owned in the continent. On top of that, you also even wanted it to go through and were on board with the idea, LOL! It goes without saying that it didn't work out as our FL absolutely folded. You should really just stop making yourself look like a fool while you're behind lolol.

Yes, I got his village information from someone that was in HIS tribe who wanted to send me it. I believe his name was Khan or something like that. Not my fault he killed his own tribe and they didn't like getting backstabbed.

Additionally, I am the least dirtiest player. I'd love to give insight for what makes them say this. I guess just share examples and I'll go through them. The only one I can think of is recruiting kathrine and rickr from WL tribe on the 2nd week of the world. If that's the case, then they wanted to leave anyway as they were friends with NSFW and both dreams and minnions tried recruiting our members first. So I thought I'd fight fire with fire and it worked.

As for the 6 that are actually worth something, sure I'll give you the list.
Nukes
Kathrine
Jigglin
Nikkox
Tyga
Wanheda (Just never got the full chance to show what he is capable of sadly)

Army of 2 is a great player, just died early on and got demotivated :/
Faker is a good player, but very selfish and not tribe oriented from what I've seen.
Regi is a fantastic human being. I'm glad that he got the chance to experience the world. He is 100% team oriented and with some experience I believe he can be a great player one day.
Superhatt was a late pickup and a friend of nikkox. Never got the true chance to talk to him over voice, but seemed like a nice fellow. I guess he quit early like you said but I really just think if he had help on the account (he was solo) he would've been better off.

Thank foook your not on that list sending 24 hours before the op times and sending at the wrong villages LOL

Evil Omen

Reaction score
Again, I will disprove yet another claim made by you. I sent to all but 2 villages out of the 15 I was given within the window of the land times (even setting alarms at 2am,3am,4am,5am) and donated all 15 nukes to the tribe. Not to mention sending my entire defense to the front line. If I remember correctly, you didn't send on your own op nor send hardly any support (hence your 200k support OD) lol.

I would also like to add, what op doesn't have a follow up? Especially after a successful one? I will admit our first op was fantastic (100% kudos to you), we really destroyed their mid line and found the flaw in their attack strategy... but there was no follow up. When they realized what we were doing, they fixed their flaw and it was too late. When I saw you not make an attempt to draw up a follow up WITH NOBLES, myself and others decided to remove your "discord title" as war commander (while you still had baron privs) and you got all butt hurt about it throwing a huge hissy fit. If it weren't for eljay wanting to give you another chance, you'd be gone before you had the chance especially since it isn't even your account to begin with. Don't get me wrong, I have mad respect for Travis, we have a lot in common, but you on the other hand... yikes.

I also find it rather funny how you don't attempt to disprove anything I say... maybe because you know you're blowing smoke out of your behind. I love tearing your big ego down. Players like yourself who gloat and have nothing to show and getting made fun of make my tribal wars experience 10x better :D

I not once said I was a "good" player. I know I'm an alright player who can hold my own. Especially for my first real attempt at a world after all these years. This isn't my first rodeo. I've been apart of great teams who I have won worlds with yes, but every world is different so none of that means anything. I will take a player who is willing to do anything for the tribe no matter what over a skilled player who is selfish, that is what I base my ego on, being a TEAM player. I will never "boast" about myself as this is just a game and I find it rather silly to gloat about playing a browser game.

If there is anything you'd like to add, you know my discord. No sense in making yourself look worse with every post you make here, buddy.

Last edited:

NUFC1892

Reaction score
That list just baffles me, although this thread is a good read so thanks for creating it J.

So far, the only account that has put up any fight has been the 3 guys on the Tzalak/fluffy account. They have sniped over and over for days now even though they know their situation is hopeless and credit to them. They have done more with a 300k account that is totally surrounded, than pretty much every player we have encountered thus far combined; and yet they still don't make the list o_O.

Had hoped for a better/more fun fight, we haven't even had to release the Bandit yet fgs.