Crying Season

Evil Omen

Reaction score
Like eljay said, the real fight is gonna be up here and I look forward to some skirmishing.

To be fair, anybody can snipe. If you can't... then you shouldn't of have made it this far. That whole front line was VERY weak I will admit. Kaijin quit on the very start of incomings which was no suprise, then we had others quit and it was just a chain reaction. The list is just made up of players who I have personally spoken to on discord and are team players. Fluffy is active, but like I said, wasn't a part of the original group. Hopefully he is willing to tag along and be a part of the group next time around.

I don't plan on being as nice as I was this world, which was my biggest downfall which lead half the tribe to perform so poorly and will take full responsibility for it. As I said before, we weren't a pre-made nor was I the duke at the start. There was no real connections, so as a non-premade, third place was a solid outcome. I'm just excited to get back at it with this group of great people and have a real chance next time! :)

The banter was fun and enjoyed it. With some of you on the other side being a bit toxic with the name calling, I hope some will mature by the time the next one comes around as it just seems silly.

Other than that, I wish you all the best on the other side, no hard feelings from me. It's all in the name of the game and to have fun :D

pulsR

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Like eljay said, the real fight is gonna be up here and I look forward to some skirmishing.

To be fair, anybody can snipe. If you can't... then you shouldn't of have made it this far. That whole front line was VERY weak I will admit. Kaijin quit on the very start of incomings which was no suprise, then we had others quit and it was just a chain reaction. The list is just made up of players who I have personally spoken to on discord and are team players. Fluffy is active, but like I said, wasn't a part of the original group. Hopefully he is willing to tag along and be a part of the group next time around.

I don't plan on being as nice as I was this world, which was my biggest downfall which lead half the tribe to perform so poorly and will take full responsibility for it. As I said before, we weren't a pre-made nor was I the duke at the start. There was no real connections, so as a non-premade, third place was a solid outcome. I'm just excited to get back at it with this group of great people and have a real chance next time! :)

The banter was fun and enjoyed it. With some of you on the other side being a bit toxic with the name calling, I hope some will mature by the time the next one comes around as it just seems silly.

Other than that, I wish you all the best on the other side, no hard feelings from me. It's all in the name of the game and to have fun :D

It's just trashtalking which is part of the game, but if you consider that toxic then you might wanna stay away from these forums :) If you wanna talk about real toxicity then I recommend remembering what you did to the people you played with throughout this world, but also trying to plant spies in all the other tribes since it seemed like you knew you lacked faith in your group. Your side has been too arrogant and some of your actions were pathetic, but I guess people will keep doing the same mistakes after all ;) No hard feelings.

Evil Omen

Reaction score
It's just trashtalking which is part of the game, but if you consider that toxic then you might wanna stay away from these forums :) If you wanna talk about real toxicity then I recommend remembering what you did to the people you played with throughout this world, but also trying to plant spies in all the other tribes since it seemed like you knew you lacked faith in your group. Your side has been too arrogant and some of your actions were pathetic, but I guess people will keep doing the same mistakes after all ;) No hard feelings.

Ehh, call it what you want. At the end of the day, there just isn't a need for it. Don't get me wrong, I love banter.. but there is a line.

Like I said before, I'd love for you to tell me what exactly you think I did. I'd enjoy seeing what I can debunk. As for the spies remark, that is almost laughable. I think you and I both know what I mean ;)

mac-walt

Reaction score
Omen,

I have literally seen conversations where u told EICHEL u had “a plant in” in Goocci. Something nearly impossible for a group of friends who don’t care for a win if it’s not with the rest.
Also seen other conversations where u spread lies and false rumors. Lucky for us that people know us and that we are honest people who don’t backstab allies/friends for their own gain.

And no, it’s not that I had spies telling me that. It were people who actually came to ask what it was about but I didn’t need to convince them all you said was false.

can name several other situations and also things ur very own tribe told about you. It says enough that several players decided to fight a certain Norse player instead of fighting us. And those guys really crushed bigger players like Nikkox.

leading ain’t easybut treat the rest as shit and they will treat you the same way

pulsR

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ehh, call it what you want. At the end of the day, there just isn't a need for it. Don't get me wrong, I love banter.. but there is a line.

Like I said before, I'd love for you to tell me what exactly you think I did. I'd enjoy seeing what I can debunk. As for the spies remark, that is almost laughable. I think you and I both know what I mean ;)

Yea we both know that you simply made fun of yourself ;) turned the north west into a circus

Pyrodyce

Reaction score
“3rd place” lol. If there was a tribe which acted the same as you in each K, then all of those tribes would automatically get “4th place” without fighting a war. Ultimately all you did was remove any actually chance you had for winning the world, creating a tribe who haven’t fought together and were ready to crumble to the first real tribe who attacks.

Drunk

Reaction score
End of the day, Norse sucks major balls and Gooci are kings. Simple as,

1-0

losers

Probably Not Ginge

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think the only person in Norse who thought that Norse was good was Nukes account and that account wasn’t even planning on staying in Norse

lol, since get go I’ve not wanted to be in Norse, my first every phone call with omen was “I’ve never played a classic nor won a world” pretty much

Not my kind of leader, espcially when there’s pre mades and tribes that know what they are doing

Somtimes when your in these sorts of tribes. You have to do things you wouldn’t do to a pre made/ good players / a good leadership.

Being in the middle of Norse has shown me, instead of playing and trying to make the tribe better, just leave it and join a different account or don’t play the world for that matter

Evil omen. I’ve put so much effort into this world when I’ve consistanlty been in a postion where I’m not allowed to grow. And if I see you on another world, I’ll drop all my plans just so I can get yo ass

Your worse than Lord Batan and kirk the wineman. Real Ogs knows these players

Evil Omen

Reaction score
I'm going to stop trying to disprove all the lies from this boy ginge. Apparently, he is a pathological liar and is willing to say anything to make himself "look" good. What position? You joined the world 2 weeks ago and are playing on an account that isn't even yours.. lol. If anything, you have the most food potential out of anybody.. Do you even look at the map or are you honed in on watching the lumberjack chop that wood. Your problems are not my fault, Sad that you took a week or two off work to play tribal wars and to make such crap op plans haha. I still think it's funny how he still doesn't seem to understand nobody cares LOL.

Yes, you have a spy in your group. He is unhappy about his situation and approached me with information. We've even been in a call with him and his co-players. As for what you should've known pulsr, I don't expect you to admit it here but lets be real now, you know the dirty tricks you've made.

Of course I had to try and convince eitchel to help, have you seen our FL before things got out of hand? There was no chance. We had to jump over eitchel to even get out backline players in the ball game (no help with a crap war-comannder from the soppen account) Geographically, there wasn't much of a chance unless we took villages from our own members who weren't going to hold the line in order to get a FL for our backplayers. I gave kerti the offer of a lifetime and he decided to sit on the fence and play with his shorts. The whole situation with eitchel was not dirty by any means. I simply told kerti that I had a spy in your tribe (still there) showed him how weak your midline was and ensured him that Wing wouldn't hit them if they helped. I even offered him and his top 4-5 a place in the tribe because I knew how much deadweight was in both our tribe and his. He decided to not come and play ball, now he has 0 chance of winning and killed his tribe off.

All-in-all, it was a good lesson. I played way too nice with everyone and again, that was my biggest mistake. These worlds are also very fast which I know how to work it and can better plan for next time.

As for kirk, him and I go way back. He's like the father I never wanted lol. Strawberry is a sweetheart too. You can say all you want about kirk, but If I could give him any tips or props, STOP GOING CORE. You also can't deny the amount of effort he puts into his tribes. Great man to talk to if you ask me.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    110.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    17.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Probably Not Ginge

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I’m a bad war commander?

Right okay lol, no your just a shit duke mate

Told you to get rid of kajin and you never did, told you to get our tribes to just one tribe which you coudlnt do. I joined the world 2 weeks ago? Your dumb it was more like a month ago and I didn’t even know you and I ended up being the Deff coordinator and offensive until I gave that up because I realised that your tribe can’t send for shite

Probably Not Ginge

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I’m a bad war commander?

Right okay lol, no your just a shit duke mate

Told you to get rid of kajin and you never did, told you to get our tribes to just one tribe which you coudlnt do. I joined the world 2 weeks ago? Your dumb it was more like a month ago and I didn’t even know you and I ended up being the Deff coordinator and offensive until I gave that up because I realised that your tribe can’t send for shite

You Should get a trophy for making the worlds biggest shit tribe rhat anyone can ever witness on classic, and I’ve played against ALOT! lol

.Marky

Reaction score
Yes, you have a spy in your group. He is unhappy about his situation and approached me with information. We've even been in a call with him and his co-players. As for what you should've known pulsr, I don't expect you to admit it here but lets be real now, you know the dirty tricks you've made.

We know about that we had a good giggle at those convos

As for the capture images of the uk world? Whats the purpose of those. We quit that would 2 months ago and only logged in to annoy class lol We gifted most of our villages as the world was literally a snorefest. There wasnt 1 decent war. Sorry I mean there wasn't one war.

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    798.7 KB · Views: 5

Evil Omen

Reaction score
I don't even believe there was any text as everything was over voice outside of getting a call set up. I wouldn't even call them a spy as he knows nothing lol. But hey, at least I told kerti the truth and showed him that someone isn't happy there.

And since I may as well continue to correct the sad little boy here we go yet again...

Kaijin was brought into the INSANE tribe to prevent goocci from taking those villages at the time from youtube until we could get those taken care of. You'd be an idiot to not try and save those villages. Of course he wasn't going to be kept around but there was too much to eat at the time with getting down to one tribe, eating the rim and eating youtube. If we had another week before things started popping off, we would've been fine and had all internals done and would've been all set up and ready to go. However, it was great timing on their part and it worked out for them so props to them for that move. If I was in their shoes, I would've done the same thing. Anybody who can read a map would know that they had the clear advantage at the time seeing how weak out FL was.

Actually, when soppen introduced you to the tribe and I let you in it was 3/03/2021 so at the time you decided to start crying, yes it would've been about 10 days seeing you wanted to throw your fits on the 15th which was a week and a half later. To be even more specific, you started REALLY throwing a fit after I took away your discord title on the 13th just 10 days later. So yes, at the time it was about 2 weeks. NOW it is about 3 weeks which is not even close to a full month.

And no, you didn't give it up; you were dismissed from your role for being so terrible. You're welcome.

(please keep running your mouth, I love refuting literally everything you say XD)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    22.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

.Marky

Reaction score
I don't even believe there was any text as everything was over voice outside of getting a call set up. I wouldn't even call them a spy as he knows nothing lol. But hey, at least I told kerti the truth and showed him that someone isn't happy there.

I'll say it again just by itself so you can understand my words. We know about the calls the guy was making cow noises in the call how do you not understand that the whole thing was a troll lol.

Evil Omen

Reaction score
Yeah I figured he wasn't serious, but the man wasn't making any cow noises? The point I was trying to make was that I didn't lie to kerti. haha

Are we even talking about the same person here?

Probably Not Ginge

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

And since I may as well continue to correct the sad little boy here we go yet again...

Kaijin was brought into the INSANE tribe to prevent goocci from taking those villages at the time from youtube until we could get those taken care of. You'd be an idiot to not try and save those villages. Of course he wasn't going to be kept around but there was too much to eat at the time with getting down to one tribe, eating the rim and eating youtube. If we had another week before things started popping off, we would've been fine and had all internals done and would've been all set up and ready to go. However, it was great timing on their part and it worked out for them so props to them for that move. If I was in their shoes, I would've done the same thing. Anybody who can read a map would know that they had the clear advantage at the time seeing how weak out FL was.

Actually, when soppen introduced you to the tribe and I let you in it was 3/03/2021 so at the time you decided to start crying, yes it would've been about 10 days seeing you wanted to throw your fits on the 15th which was a week and a half later. To be even more specific, you started REALLY throwing a fit after I took away your discord title on the 13th just 10 days later. So yes, at the time it was about 2 weeks. NOW it is about 3 weeks which is not even close to a full month.

And no, you didn't give it up; you were dismissed from your role for being so terrible. You're welcome.

(please keep running your mouth, I love refuting literally everything you say XD)

So terrible? Your close friends say a blind man could of duked better than you