Crying Season

Probably Not Ginge

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
right... so i foughtecheil all by myself and i fough dr boss for a long time, took many villages of him and he did not cap of me and he did not do anything special or show any talent did not have any active times for 5 hours, how on earth is this crap player rank 3? can only imagine a player is sitting him as he cant send recaps and trains for shit lol, so whoever is sitting him in gooci please just come forward so no one thinks dr boss is actaully good.... personally i think artezzy is better than dr boss, and thats saying something lol

Abbadon

Reaction score
right... so i foughtecheil all by myself and i fough dr boss for a long time, took many villages of him and he did not cap of me and he did not do anything special or show any talent did not have any active times for 5 hours, how on earth is this crap player rank 3? can only imagine a player is sitting him as he cant send recaps and trains for shit lol, so whoever is sitting him in gooci please just come forward so no one thinks dr boss is actaully good.... personally i think artezzy is better than dr boss, and thats saying something lol

I mean he just internalled all of Eichel?

Probably Not Ginge

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I mean he just internalled all of Eichel?

well eat that guys hes offline from 01-07 and thinks hes amazing when he cant even send trains properly or even snipe haha

disgusting for a player like him even be in the top 15. so stupid this world

Probably Not Ginge

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Look Ginge is still bothered by his defeat on this world LOL

Defeat?

I joined a account rhat was full deffneisve and that was like rank 50 and no good growth area? Into a potential world changing account? But because I did not want to play and fight in a world where there’s a bunch of idiots I couldn’t be arsed ?

Mate you have never lead a tribe to a win on these types of world without being up against a good tribe... you act like your amazing but yet you backstab behind closed doors and pretend to be the good guy lol

You know what you did to my sccount so not pretend you don’t know, you are very lucky I have not been arsed about that account as it’s NOT MY SCCOUNT if it was, your name would be painted all over tw forums you shit fuck

Probably Not Ginge

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
that sounds kinda salty doesnt it?

Everyone thinks he’s a fuckim Angel and it pisses me off

Hes shit at the game and he’s a shit duke who doesn’t stick by his words?

I am legit leading a tribe on hP world and I have had people wanting to spy for me and I have forwarded them mails to there duke and they have been removed

But yet I’m the big bad wolf cuz I wanted to leave my tribe due to leadership being wrong?

Fuckin weirdos if you ask me

Nixcroft

Reaction score
Defeat?

I joined a account rhat was full deffneisve and that was like rank 50 and no good growth area? Into a potential world changing account? But because I did not want to play and fight in a world where there’s a bunch of idiots I couldn’t be arsed ?

Mate you have never lead a tribe to a win on these types of world without being up against a good tribe... you act like your amazing but yet you backstab behind closed doors and pretend to be the good guy lol

You know what you did to my sccount so not pretend you don’t know, you are very lucky I have not been arsed about that account as it’s NOT MY SCCOUNT if it was, your name would be painted all over tw forums you shit fuck

just sounds like more excuses as to why you were defeated tbh with you

Probably Not Ginge

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
just sounds like more excuses as to why you were defeated tbh with you
Defeated ?

You must be joking? I gifted the villages I took from echiel BY MYSELF on that front, back to those players and in return they don’t attack me and I plan to do my own thing, they ended up still attacking me of corse and bacjstabbing me, but was I annoyed? Not really. Just more annoyed that players like Dr boss are rank 3 knowing full well on how shit of a player he is when he was bigger than me and I was still peppering his arse cheeks

Evil Omen

Reaction score
Everyone thinks he’s a fuckim Angel and it pisses me off

Hes shit at the game and he’s a shit duke who doesn’t stick by his words?

I am legit leading a tribe on hP world and I have had people wanting to spy for me and I have forwarded them mails to there duke and they have been removed

But yet I’m the big bad wolf cuz I wanted to leave my tribe due to leadership being wrong?

Fuckin weirdos if you ask me

"Leading Tribe on HP" Yeah that isn't hard to do when there is 0 competition and everyone is pp farming LOLOL. HP pp farming is a goldmine. im up 25k pp so far

Probably Not Ginge

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
"Leading Tribe on HP" Yeah that isn't hard to do when there is 0 competition and everyone is pp farming LOLOL. HP pp farming is a goldmine. im up 25k pp so far

And no competition? mate if I didn’t leave here there would be 4/5 equal tribes that is called competition. But because I’m w good duke and now how to win worlds un like yourself I know where best growth is for the tribe as a whole.

pulsR

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Stop using "if" every time you wanna say something, move on already and enjoy your other worlds lmao. Ppl just like to talk after all but see no actions.

p.s Mac is a clean player and he's been with us for a good while, your judgement is trash and all we've seen from our perspective is just bullshit from you, not surprising after all since your own tribemates have issues with you :)

HAIL GOOCCI

Probably Not Ginge

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Stop using "if" every time you wanna say something, move on already and enjoy your other worlds lmao. Ppl just like to talk after all but see no actions.

p.s Mac is a clean player and he's been with us for a good while, your judgement is trash and all we've seen from our perspective is just bullshit from you, not surprising after all since your own tribemates have issues with you :)

HAIL GOOCCI

Wouldn’t call them my tribemates when they couldn’t even send for an OP

Do you think I’m arsed about that tribe?

Probably Not Ginge

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
just want to say GG to gocci tho, you played well, big reason why i wanted to join you and not WINGS when i was gaureteed a spot in wings, i know a good tribe when i see one. Just butt hurt i could not join and got backstabbed instead :D hehe

Deleted User - 848899020

just want to say GG to gocci tho, you played well, big reason why i wanted to join you and not WINGS when i was gaureteed a spot in wings, i know a good tribe when i see one. Just butt hurt i could not join and got backstabbed instead :D hehe
Do you ever shut up?