Discussion International Tournament 2020-2021

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11448177
  • Start date

Pokarry.

Reaction score
And yes I know sometimes the bans are not right and gets lifted. Thats why I write "if the ban is justified".. In that case the things I wrote doesnt apply anymore. Time will tell.

Time has spoken !
Don't judge a book by its cover ;)

JP on behalf of Hephaestus team

Last edited:

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The problem my friend, is right there. From all TW server, the players that are the most well-known for bot use are from Brazil. This explain also why there is so much ban on your server. Not that the .FR team or other staff team doesn't work well... Just that the community in general play in a more legit way then in Brazil. When I talked with old TW player from US/England/FR they all told me, don't play the tournament, Brazil player will be there and they play with so many bot... you won't have fun they said...

Understand well, I don't pretend SHOW are cheating/playing with bot. I only state that there is a lot of bot on your community and this might be the reason why you can't understand that we achieve what we achieve with out cheating. Since the only way you know it is possible in your community is by illegal tool used by stupid player.

Again, we played legally and with out any use of Bot or illegal tools. We will, if you keep cool until the end, release a tutorial for all of you to improve your game and skillplay.

one less ban, still the top tribe who had more banned players, so it is fun to still be talking about ilegal things from Brazil

by the way, no mater if on the Brazilian server or with people that I got to know here on the international server, no one said it was normal to hit so many attacks on the same ms like Hermes did, I don't know how he left the ban, but since you guys were talking so much about the support favoring us (even if you still had an immense advantage even while counting a lot of players who aren't playing anymore from UnPT), for me this will show that they took pity on you and let one account leave the ban.

Impressive that the tribe with more bans throughout the tournamente is still talking about others cheating

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So iBrum...

What do you need ? You don't believe us, you don't believe the staff, you don't want to improve your skills...

What are you? A cro magnon man ? Get out of your cave dude and stop being so pissed off to lose a war. You should be curious to improve yourself.

What a pity of you...

You are lying again man, I totally respect the support team, I recognize that they were wrong to lose Hermes, but within their limitations they do an excellent job. You already said you are going to teach us how to play, I am really laughing at this, we are fighting on equal terms against two French tribes with a numerical advantage and you who are the good guy? hahahaha

Deleted User - 11546272

Let's be clear, I'm playing on .Hermes and I've only talked about our case.

Demeter deserved is ban/delete (even if it was something due to looting and not due to attack)
Dyionisos was banned for bad behavior ? (so nothing to do with bot)
Poseidon was banned for a mistake with a script that didn't gave any advantage in the beginning of the world. They took the penalty.
Hera case is still under discussion so, don't go to fast into the conclusion

So, in conclusion we got Demeter banned for illegal behavior and you got your player, i don't remember the name... If i count well, this is 1 to 1 ?

In my opinion, if a script is authorize in a community, it's should be authorize in every community. But this is not the case unfortunatly. But I don't count Poseidon because of this.

Anyway, what ever we will say or explain. It's seems that you don't want to accept that there is better player than you. You have the mentality of a 5 year old kid.

And please iBrum, stop talking about your 2vs1 sh*t ... You got many small tribe with you and other players. We might have on paper advantage, but OLP is playing with 8 account for like 1 week losing there 3 biggest account. One has been delete yesterday so it was more then 14 days with out that account. So in reality, you never really played a 2vs1 war.

It's easy to see that there is a big gaps between our skills. Even though you have my respect to try, you should avoid to explain your defeat just because of the numbers or because of "illegal" bulls*it.

There is good winner and bad winner... But there is also good and bad loser. Don't be a bad loser. Lose in respect and try to learn something

Pokarry.

Reaction score
Actually, alliance against alliance at the first day of war, there was only a 500 villages difference between our two alliances

Today, SHOW alliance has 6254 villages (every tribe which is attacking us, meaning SHOW, NOOBS, SHOW!, Cleo, UnPT, Fly! and iScare) and ours has 7364 villages (OLP, SUZe and BARBS. I am also not taking into account Dionysos and Hera villages since Dio is banned Hera's ban isnt lifted yet).

EDIT : Let's add the 136 villages of FRENCH (I had no idea he attaced UnPT my bad) and frci, which makes our alliance 7575 villages as of today.
If someone wants to talk about another moment in time, that person would have to take into account the unbanned OLP accounts at that time, indeed, but would also need to take the right number of villages of every tribe at this specific date ;)

Talk about a 2v1 situation... or maybe you're saying that every player from your alliance who is not SHOW doesn't even deserved to be accounted in the war balance ? This is very nice of you !

I'm also forecasting your answer saying UnPT isn't playing anymore. Maybe this is due to SuZe smashing them two weeks ago.
And regarding the inactivity of players from your alliance, we also have the same issue in both OLP and SuZe.

In the end, we started almost equally balanced on an offensive point of view.
The only disadvantage that you had, and that you still have, is defensivewise. Since you have more accounts split in different tribes, making it impossible to support villages inbetween most players.

I'll conclude saying that since the beggining of this war, one tribe is finding reasons to explain their loss, while the other one is finding reasons to explain their win.

Last edited:

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So basically you're saying that you guys were using a script that might be better than the ones we have here, and is not even authorized here, and he's better than us because he knows how to use it? And he also got away with it without any punishment, really nice to know...

And it is impressive how you guys keep saying that this isn't a 2vs1 because of some reasons, but you talk like these small tribes make the advantage be small. I thought you were saying before that we were bad or dumb for not being able to have a French brain and send attacks at the same ms, it seems like you guys that are the one that only keep saying anything you want without even knowing basic math.

I agree that it's not a 2v1 right now if you count the minor tribes, but well, you're removing Hera from there and he/she was only banned since last Friday, so that would be 500 more villages during the first 2 weeks of the war, with 500 more villages from Dio during the first week of the war...

But well, lets not count that based on the post by Hephaestus, if you remove these two players the advantage of around 33% decreased to 20%? Is that little for you? And that without considering FRENCH (they actually attacked UnPT as well, it seems) or some HaK members that helped slowing down our conquests by not only defending, but attacking as well sometimes (both on k45 as on k55/56), while also gifting advanced villages for you guys at the K45 in the end xD

You're excluding these two cases while keep counting everything here, but if you check the activity of some members in these tribes you're counting, is that really it? As I said before, I'll not say that there weren't good surprises among our smaller allies, but if you don't wanna count what isn't convenient for you, have a closer check on things as well =) Most of UnPT gave up after the first week of war, for example... Even if they are allies, we can't play for everyone, and it is clear that there are problems happening due to that on this side, even if you wanna say that it is because you're good hahaha (and I'm not saying anything about being bad, just desistance of inactivity...)

Last edited:

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
How does this guy play with all this advantage and using illegal tools do you think he is superior to any Brazilian player? This is almost like a joke to me. Olp from the beginning of the world did not fight any great war, they beat the Smurfs in a 2v1 (Olp + Suze vs Smurfs). These guys definitely didn't fight anything alone.

Deleted User - 11546272

So basically you're saying that you guys were using a script that might be better than the ones we have here, and is not even authorized here, and he's better than us because he knows how to use it? And he also got away with it without any punishment, really nice to know...

Dude... Really ? Do you do it on purpose ?
First of all, I don't talk on the behalf of Poseidon, they know their cases. But what we've been told is that a FR script, that exist on the TW server and that is WAY BETTER on the TW was used. So please, stop trying to use my word to make your own stupide conclusion. They used a script that was worse than what was available here when they had 1 village.... And they lost half village when they had like 70? + all the time lost during the ban. I think the sanction was huge enough for the mistake. So don't say he did't get any punishment.

Second, regarding .Hermes ... We didn't use any script that was not authorised on TW nor did the others members of OLP.

It feel like i'm talking with the wall... Like, you don't listen to anything. You have your own idea and you don't mind to know the truth

DO you even math bro ? Dio with 500 villages ?
SuZe didn't start the war at the same time that we did. If your allied left during the war, that'S none of our business, they got owned, they left. That's how the war work no?
If SuZe stopped tomorrow (or OLP) , would you say it was a 1vs1 ? Nahh you would say it was a 2vs1 ...

I don't say we didn't had an advantage in the benining of the war. I just say stop saying the 2vs1 like it was the double of you. You make it look like it is worse for you. We had inactivity problem too.

Again iBrum, we play without any illegal tool/script/bot. Do you really think we would have been unban if this was the case ? You should be ashamed of yourself and apologize

Ohhh and, clearly you didn't follow well this server cause we might have had one of the worst start. COA of 8 tribes on us OLP, then going solo on 360 (that had 300 villages when we had 200), PHOBIA even joined them but then deleted ... than smurf tryed to get the village from deleted 360 so we went at war on them so did Suze also with a couple day of difference... Then we went on GLOBE solo again. While we were trying to finish Globe, HAK attacked us maybe thinking SuZe were dead. So It was a 2v2. And now you. Of course i wont talk about the small stupid war inbetween.

Arni Coachy

Reaction score
Hello to all :)

just a little message, nothing important, just a few flowers to perfume your day or the end of your day ^^

To begin i would like to say that i am delighted to participate in this international tournament it is a first time for me, my game experience is far less than many of my friends and other players here.

I spent a really great adventure, memories are amazing and exceptional despite the countless pitfalls we've been through, but it has only strengthened our bond and I'm proud of the friendships we made during this adventure.

Also friendships with players from other tribes, even enemy tribes ! :D
and I have really fallen in love with all the diversity.

I'm just a kind of speedrunner who goes from game to game, challenge to challenge, but I must admit that this adventure is very special and strong in emotion.

Even if the tournament is not finished I think we can already say congratulations to all the participants, this game is a challenge where we surpass ourselves every day and I could never have imagined all this before I started it!

Finally, thank you to the courageous people who organised so many things, who has fight and kept their heads up despite everything that happened.

Thank you very much to the people who has been an example for me and all the people who trained me, i am proud to be a player of this tournament.

I am sure that some will recognize me in my message or simply by my name, on this i wish you a very good day good continuation to all and again BRAVO!!

A

<3

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Dude... Really ? Do you do it on purpose ?
First of all, I don't talk on the behalf of Poseidon, they know their cases. But what we've been told is that a FR script, that exist on the TW server and that is WAY BETTER on the TW was used. So please, stop trying to use my word to make your own stupide conclusion. They used a script that was worse than what was available here when they had 1 village.... And they lost half village when they had like 70? + all the time lost during the ban. I think the sanction was huge enough for the mistake. So don't say he did't get any punishment.

It seems like I really can't follow you guys there xD Why was he commenting about a script that was used so long ago right when we were commenting about Hermes being unbanned? '-'

Second, regarding .Hermes ... We didn't use any script that was not authorised on TW nor did the others members of OLP.

It feel like i'm talking with the wall... Like, you don't listen to anything. You have your own idea and you don't mind to know the truth

I'll be waiting to take my word back when I see everyone from OLP hiting the attacks he was hiting (around 50% or more) in the same ms of the noble without using anything ilegal, since it's so easy to do... I don't know how the ban was lifted, but well, beat me... I'm still curious how no one else was able to do that so far, even when you've been playing with him for a decade, as you guys said... And I'm still remembering to ask for the tutorial when the world is ending xD

DO you even math bro ? Dio with 500 villages ?

Sorry, it was Demeter, my mistake there since both start with D

SuZe didn't start the war at the same time that we did. If your allied left during the war, that'S none of our business, they got owned, they left. That's how the war work no?
If SuZe stopped tomorrow (or OLP) , would you say it was a 1vs1 ? Nahh you would say it was a 2vs1 ...

I don't say we didn't had an advantage in the benining of the war. I just say stop saying the 2vs1 like it was the double of you. You make it look like it is worse for you. We had inactivity problem too.

I'll abstain from answering this because I didn't really say that myself, if you check my posts I just talked about the points advantage overall, and what more I have to say I will say while quoting the post bellow

Hello to all :)

just a little message, nothing important, just a few flowers to perfume your day or the end of your day ^^

To begin i would like to say that i am delighted to participate in this international tournament it is a first time for me, my game experience is far less than many of my friends and other players here.

I spent a really great adventure, memories are amazing and exceptional despite the countless pitfalls we've been through, but it has only strengthened our bond and I'm proud of the friendships we made during this adventure.

Also friendships with players from other tribes, even enemy tribes ! :D
and I have really fallen in love with all the diversity.

I'm just a kind of speedrunner who goes from game to game, challenge to challenge, but I must admit that this adventure is very special and strong in emotion.

Even if the tournament is not finished I think we can already say congratulations to all the participants, this game is a challenge where we surpass ourselves every day and I could never have imagined all this before I started it!

Finally, thank you to the courageous people who organised so many things, who has fight and kept their heads up despite everything that happened.

Thank you very much to the people who has been an example for me and all the people who trained me, i am proud to be a player of this tournament.

I am sure that some will recognize me in my message or simply by my name, on this i wish you a very good day good continuation to all and again BRAVO!!

A

<3

Indeed, the tournament was really good overall, if not for OLP spoiling things a little in the end which caused these bad moments here at the FTW and some stress for me, this tournament is being more challenging than anything we faced on our server, not only the tribes, but the level of the players is really high =)

As I already said sometimes, I don't really care about playing at a disadvantage, but I really am against some Game of Thrones that people seems to enjoy doing. We thought we had a good diplomacy with SuZe and a little with OLP and even refused to help HaK or seek to defend accounts against them, only to be backstabbed later with them doing that against us. We already discussed that it might not have been ideal to ally with HaK due to some reasons, but it was the better option even if it prejudiced our growth, considering that it was one thing if they were left alone while we both conquered some territories, but a deal was actually made with the members who didn't delete their accounts there...

This move made me lose respect, and as I already said as well, I don't think no one who is left here is a bad player, but some won't win my respect back since for me there are some acts that disqualifies people. We had to do a lot of unplanned things after that betrayal to try to have a better fighting ground (DanHelsing and Corrupted for example) and we still ended up having only around 45% of the world (42% actually, if you consider Hera, Dem and Dyo villages, they are not active villages right now, but they're still from your territory in the future) with all the trouble of having to manage multiple tribes and UnPT giving up really fast...

Again, I'm not saying that anyone here is a bad player, but you could have done better than this o/ If a weaker tribe was on our shoes I'm not sure if they would be fighting like we are, considering how HaK fall snowballed, who everyone considered a good tribe. For me how the world was is more important than the win itself, we performed really well in my opinion considering some things that happened against us, and we will keep doing our best =)

.Hermes

Reaction score
It's just funny how you trashtalked about the .Hermes account being banned and even after we prove our innocence, we have this kind of comment :

by the way, no mater if on the Brazilian server or with people that I got to know here on the international server, no one said it was normal to hit so many attacks on the same ms like Hermes did, I don't know how he left the ban, but since you guys were talking so much about the support favoring us (even if you still had an immense advantage even while counting a lot of players who aren't playing anymore from UnPT), for me this will show that they took pity on you and let one account leave the ban.

Seriously man, 6 days lost because of an error of the support, after we announced on this very forum that we will be unbanned because we did nothing illegal.. Don't you think it is enough?
Could we drop this endless discussion about cheating or not?
Let's assume you're right and we are a cheating tribe, well SHOW (héhé) us on the battlefield like you do from the beginning. Again, you're a very good tribe and I don't like the mindset this war is driven to.

And when I say we will do the video, we will show you that our timings are totally manual ;)

Good luck to you all and we'll joke about all this around a Caïpirinha some day :cool:

Last Man Standing

Reaction score
Hi,

You are lying again man, I totally respect the support team, I recognize that they were wrong to lose Hermes, but within their limitations they do an excellent job. You already said you are going to teach us how to play, I am really laughing at this, we are fighting on equal terms against two French tribes with a numerical advantage and you who are the good guy? hahahaha

"Equal terms" is not the word i would use.
You guys really are a good tribe, you manage to fight, you are team playing, you never give up, and that's the essential qualities that can make a tribe win a world.
But let's be realistic one second: when pace of the attacks increase, most of your members are in panic, that's a real mess.
You maybe saw that yesterday: You probably know destroyed a whole area with catapults. And let's be honnest: no one dodged attacks, no one reacted, no one did anything. You guys were online, and you just watched your troops and buildings being ripped village by village without any reaction.
BATUTINHAS was maybe the only player to try to react, and he did a good job.
But all others... The great award descends to - After com Ronaldinho. Loosing all troops? Just using account manager. Loosing all buildings? Just using account manager. There's a lot of catapults with poor troops? Just using account manager.
So, if you guys can't even manage attacks, that's just stupid to laugh when someone just says to you there's a gap of level between you and him. I'll be honnest with you: i've been playing TW for 15 years now. And i'm still learning stuff. There is no shame in the need to improve, admit that, and that will make you a better person as much as a better player.
That's why i wouldn't say "equal terms".
You guys just did benefit from bans. And really, that's just normal. You won't throw away what can be called "an ennemy mistake", whether bans are justified or not.

I'll be waiting to take my word back when I see everyone from OLP hiting the attacks he was hiting (around 50% or more) in the same ms of the noble without using anything ilegal, since it's so easy to do... I don't know how the ban was lifted, but well, beat me... I'm still curious how no one else was able to do that so far, even when you've been playing with him for a decade, as you guys said... And I'm still remembering to ask for the tutorial when the world is ending xD

I'll just talk about Hermes case, i don't wanna get bogged down in an endless debate.
It's up to you to trust or not trust what you want.

My point is: if they would have a such precise tool or bot in their possession, that could grant them high rate succeed in 1ms sendings...
Don't you think they would use it with more intelligence instead of having such a "suspicious behaviour"?
I mean: Come on, you look clever, you know it's rarely necessary to be so precise when attacking.
If i had such a tool/bot in my possession, if i was willing to use it, i would prefer to send a little less precise attacks.
You see what i mean?

One more thing: being unbanned with such a "suspicious behaviour", it's a bit of a proof of innocence, isn't it?

One last thing: if you're looking for an explanations, i'm looking for coplayers for the next time i'll play a french server.
You'll see that french normal worlds aren't that tall, but they're competitive.
Timing skills on that servers are an important detail. Making attacks, or making snipes, that stays timing skills.
When you defend against impressive timings, day after day, week after week, you just improve your own skills.
That's how and why some french players just became good, that precise when it's about timing.
10 years ago, a was one of the best french players, sniping 30ms timings.
Nowadays, i'm just an "average good" player sniping 5ms timings.
Finally, that's all about your own spirit. Instead of saying "that's insane, you use bot", just say "i'll do it".

Max,
One of Didier several coplayers.

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The French really mean that they are not playing at an advantage hahahaha. Look at another inversion of values, we who took advantage of the bans that your players took, or were you the ones who took advantage when using illegal tools? I leave the question to the players who are watching the tournament.

Last Man Standing

Reaction score
The French really mean that they are not playing at an advantage hahahaha. Look at another inversion of values, we who took advantage of the bans that your players took, or were you the ones who took advantage when using illegal tools? I leave the question to the players who are watching the tournament.

Are you always mad at anyone, anytime?
I mean, if you're not OK today, take a day off, go to the beach, the swimming pool or somewhere else :).

I'll make it simple for you:
DO
YOU
UNDERSTAND
ENGLISH
Or are you just transforming what i say?

Just saying that bans means less players against you, so less attack against you, less off, less defenses coming to your targets.
Just saying it helps. Was just answering on your " Equal terms" talk.
Not all advantages are undue.

So now, stop moralizing, stop trashtalking, and start playing my friend ;)

Last edited:

Pokarry.

Reaction score
My point is: if they would have a such precise tool or bot in their possession, that could grant them high rate succeed in 1ms sendings...
Don't you think they would use it with more intelligence instead of having such a "suspicious behaviour"?
I mean: Come on, you look clever, you know it's rarely necessary to be so precise when attacking.
If i had such a tool/bot in my possession, if i was willing to use it, i would prefer to send a little less precise attacks.
You see what i mean?

The man is right, I have nothing to add

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Are you always mad at anyone, anytime?
I mean, if you're not OK today, take a day off, go to the beach, the swimming pool or somewhere else :).

I'll make it simple for you:
DO
YOU
UNDERSTAND
ENGLISH
Or are you just transforming what i say?

Just saying that bans means less players against you, so less attack against you, less off, less defenses coming to your targets.
Just saying it helps. Was just answering on your " Equal terms" talk.
Not all advantages are undue.

So now, stop moralizing, stop trashtalking, and start playing my friend ;)

Didier I never saw you using anything illegal, but Hermes, Zeus, Hera and Demeter use these tools shamelessly. They justified this by saying that being able to do certain actions because the French internet is the first world. These justifications are a joke to the whole community, they are liars.

Last Man Standing

Reaction score
Didier I never saw you using anything illegal, but Hermes, Zeus, Hera and Demeter use these tools shamelessly. They justified this by saying that being able to do certain actions because the French internet is the first world. These justifications are a joke to the whole community, they are liars.

As i said to your mate, you're free to trust or not trust who you want.
Concerning the guys you talk about, only TW staff is qualified to judge them. As well as me, you're also free to not trust their judgment, that's about opinions, but they have the final word.
To my knowledge, 20 "French accounts" on 22 are not banned at the moment and still free to play this world. That makes >90% of our tribes. That doesn't allow you to call us all cheaters. That also doesn't allow you to unleash your unhapinness on us/this forum.

Have a nice day :) !

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
"Equal terms" is not the word i would use.
You guys really are a good tribe, you manage to fight, you are team playing, you never give up, and that's the essential qualities that can make a tribe win a world.
But let's be realistic one second: when pace of the attacks increase, most of your members are in panic, that's a real mess.
You maybe saw that yesterday: You probably know destroyed a whole area with catapults. And let's be honnest: no one dodged attacks, no one reacted, no one did anything. You guys were online, and you just watched your troops and buildings being ripped village by village without any reaction.
BATUTINHAS was maybe the only player to try to react, and he did a good job.
But all others... The great award descends to - After com Ronaldinho. Loosing all troops? Just using account manager. Loosing all buildings? Just using account manager. There's a lot of catapults with poor troops? Just using account manager.

I can't say that everyone is playing at their best, but can't I say that somethings like that happened with you guys (not specifically Didier) as well? Or are you saying that you didn't lose several troops without dodging as well? There are some villages that seemed like they weren't even put on account manager for some time xD

So let's not trash talk some players who might be having some difficulties?

So, if you guys can't even manage attacks, that's just stupid to laugh when someone just says to you there's a gap of level between you and him. I'll be honnest with you: i've been playing TW for 15 years now. And i'm still learning stuff. There is no shame in the need to improve, admit that, and that will make you a better person as much as a better player.
That's why i wouldn't say "equal terms".
You guys just did benefit from bans. And really, that's just normal. You won't throw away what can be called "an ennemy mistake", whether bans are justified or not.

Did we not ended up defending the village we complained about the suspicious hits, as Hermes pointed out himself? We are managing attacks as best as we can, but as I pointed out sometimes, the success rate seemed suspicious, and I already commented what I would still say about this on my last message (the one after the message you quoted)

I'll just talk about Hermes case, i don't wanna get bogged down in an endless debate.
It's up to you to trust or not trust what you want.

You see what i mean?

One more thing: being unbanned with such a "suspicious behaviour", it's a bit of a proof of innocence, isn't it?

One last thing: if you're looking for an explanations, i'm looking for coplayers for the next time i'll play a french server.
You'll see that french normal worlds aren't that tall, but they're competitive.
Timing skills on that servers are an important detail. Making attacks, or making snipes, that stays timing skills.
When you defend against impressive timings, day after day, week after week, you just improve your own skills.
That's how and why some french players just became good, that precise when it's about timing.
10 years ago, a was one of the best french players, sniping 30ms timings.
Nowadays, i'm just an "average good" player sniping 5ms timings.
Finally, that's all about your own spirit. Instead of saying "that's insane, you use bot", just say "i'll do it".

Max,
One of Didier several coplayers.

We never said it's impossible to snip 5-10 ms timings, we did it a lot while defending as well, but while defending you can try several times, be it from different villages or from the village itself while sniping by canceling, it's harder when you're attacking, and their answers were not convincing as I commented during the previous discussions. I don't think it's necessary to bring it up again, but I'd like to clarify at least this since you guys keep trying to take it in a direction like we are bad at doing this, there were and are several players in the tournament playing really well, be it the coordination of attacks or among tribemates or allies, if we were bad at that we wouldn't have reached this far

Last edited:

Deleted User - 11448177

.hermes came back from the ban. What will be the new narrative of SuZes / OLP saying that SHOW bought the tournament ???

Goodbye Zeus!

Last edited by a moderator: