Mirror mirror on the wall am i the biggest noob of them all?

Doodzxtrap

Reaction score
Okay so coming to the end of 117 now, let’s vote for the biggest noob of this world. That can be most annoying in message or in game with snipes re caps etc.

Jokern

Reaction score
Bluenile23 is my pick for the worst player and the main reason BIO failed if I had to pick 1 account, guy didnt life a finger at anything proactive. Tribe played into his area and had anything to be able to carry his tribemates in south, but only thing he pulled off were missed snipes and self conquers. Bluenile you are a horrible tw player

Doodzxtrap

Reaction score

The crown goes to this guy for me sending trains to hide in frontline villas or build that many in a frontline villa with no stack in place I mean wtf? Also the fact I’ve bullied nnnn this entire game world hasn’t even took a villa off me meanwhile I’m 50+ on the noob. He’s so bad and really shouldn’t be on the winning side but I guess that says a lot about trucks who brought him in in a desperate attempt to speed up that world win ‍♂️

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

The crown goes to this guy for me sending trains to hide in frontline villas or build that many in a frontline villa with no stack in place I mean wtf? Also the fact I’ve bullied nnnn this entire game world hasn’t even took a villa off me meanwhile I’m 50+ on the noob. He’s so bad and really shouldn’t be on the winning side but I guess that says a lot about trucks who brought him in in a desperate attempt to speed up that world win ‍♂

I can pull out Numerous reports of me Hitting your nukes, you even got me Attacker of the Day. Enjoy the next fang run, and the one after, and the next.
Also I chose you over Zmil/koko to attack, as you are by far the easier target. You build both Offensive and Defensive troops in your villages, most your vilages always have max WH to loot up. Enjoy the next few weeks
images

I would of voted you, but your very Needy. Probably made this thread in the hopes someone would vote you.

Doodzxtrap

Reaction score
I can pull out Numerous reports of me Hitting your nukes, you even got me Attacker of the Day. Enjoy the next fang run, and the one after, and the next.
Also I chose you over Zmil/koko to attack, as you are by far the easier target. You build both Offensive and Defensive troops in your villages, most your vilages always have max WH to loot up. Enjoy the next few weeks
images

I would of voted you, but your very Needy. Probably made this thread in the hopes someone would vote you.

I haven’t got any mixed villas are you okay? Special needs boy

Doodzxtrap

Reaction score
you dont have any troops in the villages because everything's dead, and soon you're rimmed down to 1 village, take a seat :/

You ain’t doing shit you neek. Getting buzzing cus you’ve took 20 villas in k36 wowwww

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You ain’t doing shit you neek. Getting buzzing cus you’ve took 20 villas in k36 wowwww

From the kid who spammed world chat, thought he was the Don after Taking 1 Nnn village. Don't worry, I'm back next week, will happily start nobling you ;)

Doodzshit, and his going to the rim.

Euler-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

you dipped the second you saw incs because you know there is nowhere to run except to internal even shittier accounts in the bl by now, lost 20 villages in 2 days and catted down your own villages out of rage, how about quitting forums and putting the effort into the game instead? kid?

Nnnnnnn

Reaction score
Imagine being in a end war for 6 months, being in BL and having only 5m ODS. Not to even mention the world lasted for 6 months before that war even started. I got more ODS increment while being under 1k incomings for weeks. Where u at @Doodzxtrap? Don't bother responding cuz you are not getting anything back from me. l2p newbie.

Deleted User - 848983838

Imagine being in a end war for 6 months, being in BL and having only 5m ODS. Not to even mention the world lasted for 6 months before that war even started. I got more ODS increment while being under 1k incomings for weeks. Where u at @Doodzxtrap? Don't bother responding cuz you are not getting anything back from me. l2p newbie.

i honestly do wonder this

Doodzxtrap

Reaction score
All I can say in reply is get a life you bunch of nerdswhy do you care so much? Do I live that rent free on your mind I haven’t spoken or mentioned you in weeks but you always have something to say about me. It’s quite cute to be honest but really weird, go outside boys and you ropey I don’t even know why you’re talking you lead us to a shit show pal

Doodzxtrap

Reaction score
Also are you going to say the same to -fac-? Who has 4 million points more than me yet worse ods than mine? You noobs pick and choose who to come at lmao