(500|500)

DeletedUser

does p&p effect barbarian villages, if so spam the crap out of em. Is it possible that this barbarian village is also a special resource village (I havent read the rules that closely to see if this is possible)

No special villages are obvious. They glow yellow on the map.

DeletedUser

They are just filler so that you don't have a bunch of random 26 point villages laying around. Instead, those 26 point villages will level themselves up so that it will allow tighter and more secure clusters.

If that was the soul purpose of it isn't adding them along with other players spacing us out more? It would make more since not to add them to the world manually but have them automatically appear from player abandoned villages.

DeletedUser

Every abandoned village becomes a barbarian one. No villages are pre-put in the World, as you can see from other Continents that are as empty as the average noob's mind.

DeletedUser

Every abandoned village becomes a barbarian one. No villages are pre-put in the World, as you can see from other Continents that are as empty as the average noob's mind.

I know, I meant just the abandoned ones instead of adding additional ones.

DeletedUser

Most are bonus ones, and the others are probably just players who have restarted... That I don't know. But there seems to be a very large flux of them though.

DeletedUser

Most are bonus ones, and the others are probably just players who have restarted... That I don't know. But there seems to be a very large flux of them though.

(500|500) is a barbarian village, not an abandoned village. Why would anyone want to get a different village to start from?

I was looking at the map frequently during the first 10-20 mins and I saw the barbarian village just pop up. They aren't pre-placed, but appear as players join the world. As for bonus villages I think they just added one for every tenth player or something.

DeletedUser

(500|500) is a barbarian village, not an abandoned village. Why would anyone want to get a different village to start from?

If you restart, the village will be called barbarian village. I saw a player doing so near me, and did it once in the german servers.

DeletedUser

next thing you see its making 10 nobles a minute...

humans versus machine ...MATRIX tribal wars ..must be the name of next version ..where reall players fight with bots to survive..only the best wil survive for sure they they will not conquer the world :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Bots would be able to time attacks and sent mass attacks off to hit on the same second. It would be like so unfair. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Natural stupidity trumps artificial intelligence every time.

DeletedUser

oh yes they do....barbarian villages will have troops so be carefully :lol:

they don't. morthy said hoodoo made a mistake in his announcement, read stickies.

We should make a petition for w14 to have hyper strong barbarian villages to make a player vs AI war. the AI would win cause they would get to noble all the noobs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

there should be a world like that where barbarians can noble you and they have precision timing 1 second after another and we see who wins...only humans get the advantage of starting off with a more complete village.

DeletedUser

there should be a world like that where barbarians can noble you and they have precision timing 1 second after another and we see who wins...only humans get the advantage of starting off with a more complete village.

they are computers, 0.001 sec precision (most accurate you can get as far as I know). try getting those nobles now.

DeletedUser

well i would just put all my defense into the one village....only their fakes would be so good as well.....it would be a deadly war. Humans would definitly have the highest OD ranking for defense.

DeletedUser

Lol, you guys really don't read, do you.

Barbarian villages DO build troops.

Bonus villages DO NOT build troops.