[THE Does It Again!] Declaration of War

billymack

I was not aware of any attacks on us when we decided to go to SE... the attacks might have been launched before all of us joined but I'ld be very surprised if they were launched before we got the invites... and btw planning an op on someone doesn't make them refugees untill the op actually starts...

and billy think before you speak... I had no incomings when I was in WaC? and now you finally found me... so I guess I 'jumped' towards the fighting...:icon_rolleyes:

mate it was all a matter of time you would of maybe got longer but you forced my hand by taking a village i just took from liquidskies

but congratz for that you been like that little fly i cant get rid of but like i say all a matter of time

billymack

The reason there's no longer an active SE-53 member in these forums is because basically we don't give a dime for a forum where people state their opinions as facts. People who know nothing or very little.

billymack: can't anyone with less villages than you be right about anything? Do you ever admit you are wrong about anything? Or do you just always change the subject or "insult" people for their location or number of villages? Seems that you act this way...

P.S. Weeks, or even months before Delta One had sent that letter which billymack gave us to read here, I recall CEG coming to us offering a NAP with some conditions... About this I personally have no proof of, but I'm sure some particular guys here know what I'm talking about.

no proof = full of hot air and wind

i would be more full on but my old mate hightower will lock it

DeletedUser

You will recognize my two questions by finding the senteces which end with a question mark (?).

DeletedUser

The reason there's no longer an active SE-53 member in these forums is because basically we don't give a dime for a forum where people state their opinions as facts. People who know nothing or very little.

if your referring to it as being my opinion CEG nobled zombie then check the damn stats and look it up yourself. if its not that then it has no relevance to the quoted item.

DeletedUser

oh my days wtf i got a players with 2 villages blowing bubbles at me

so here goes

quote=SE-CEG]
Delta One on 06.01. at 22:10
Hi,

Greetings, I'm [player]Delta One[/player], leader of [ally]SE-D[/ally], part of the SE. I had forwarded a proposal to Jess([player]JPohlman[/player]) of [ally]THE[/ally], regards peace between SE and [ally]CEG[/ally]. I was wondering if you had received our proposal and if you had any comment on it?

I'm sure you are aware we (SE-D)have never actually attacked CEG with the exception of the gop refugees. Currently We have an ultimatum from THE to either have a diplomatic breakthrough or we will be fighting them also, in order that they can aid you.

As I mentioned in our proposal, we actually have decent relations with THE and would prefer not to be in a war with them. My proposal was made only on the instigation of THE, as peace would be a "hard sell" at [ally]SE-53[/ally], but I'm willing to try and in principle outside the gop you took in, we have no problem or had direct contact with "real CEG".

A war with THE beside being an incentive to make peace with CEG from our side also removes our only reason not to attack the "real CEG" members. Which since our nobleing into K53 we can now also do easily. I suppose it's a double edged sword. Two fronts for SE-D but another front for CEG also.

Again as in my earlier mail, I hope you will take the opportunity to discuss the matter further with me as it is unlikely to come directly from SE-53. If nothing else I hope we can keep an open channel should either wish to discuss terms on which we can base a Peace.

I trust as leaders of your respected tribe, I can expect a considered response to my mail.

Best Regards,

[player]Delta One[/player]
[ally]SE-D[/ally]

CC:RossWP;Big Dave;JPohlman

RossWP on 06.01. at 23:25
Greetings [player]Delta One[/player],

First and foremost, I would like to state that [ally]CEG[/ally], wether recruited at the start from W2, a new member found in W8 or a player recruited from GOP is a true member of [ally]CEG[/ally] in my eyes and is seen as such by all [ally]CEG[/ally], we breath the same air, bleed the same blood and kill the same enemies.

Secondly, your threats to attack what you term "real [ally]CEG[/ally]" do not cut anything with me, we will fight you all to the end regardless, and, unless SE can muster something more impressive than the failed [player]Hays04[/player] offensive I dont think we have too much to worry about.

Up until this point as you are no doubt aware of [ally]CEG[/ally] has been preoccupied not only with the SE family, but also the tribes [ally]xDEx[/ally] and [ally]WaC?[/ally], this war is coming to a close and we, 120 members, have been able to fight all of this South-Western alliance outnumbered 10-1 and still be in the lead. I do not state this point in arrogance, I merely want to demonstrate that these idle threats of attacking [ally]CEG[/ally] or a "double-edged sword" are simply not the case - you will be at a severe disadvantage especially as the [ally]WaC?[/ally]/[ally]xDEx[/ally] front closes down.

However, I wont deny that [ally]SE-D[/ally] have been an excellent opponment for [ally]CEG[/ally] and to this extent I would like to thank you for an interesting war on our side and I trust your own. I respect [ally]SE-D[/ally] as a tribe.

That is why I would offer to [ally]SE-D[/ally] the only agreement that could possibly avert a war with [ally]THE[/ally] in my mind, which is [ally]SE-D[/ally] leaving the SE family for good and setting off to becoming an independant tribe - your family will drag you down in this case.

As for the rest of the SE family, no negotions are contemplated or possible in my mind other than complete surrender.

[player]RossWP[/player]
Duke of[ally]CEG[/ally]

wow delta one was clearing begging sooo much there.

delta made an attempt at peace for a friend, ross turned it down, no begging there at all, clearly even with real info you still can't make any decent points.

If that count as begging then you begged me for a NAP before I joined SE, back when i was running a rank 27th tribe. no, actually if thats begging then you went past begging, does someone have a word that makes it sound more pathetic than begging?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

THE posted in there original declaration of war they had given SE an ultimatum. i would guess delta one had no choice but to try. its not begging but you can't blame billymack for bragging about it

DeletedUser

THE posted in there original declaration of war they had given SE an ultimatum. i would guess delta one had no choice but to try. its not begging but you can't blame billymack for bragging about it

yes I can, if he had made even one decent post since I started this game then I might not, but everything he has ever typed is total BS, this is unsurprisingly not an exception.

billymack

wow delta one was clearing begging sooo much there.

delta made an attempt at peace for a friend, ross turned it down, no begging there at all, clearly even with real info you still can't make any decent points.

If that count as begging then you begged me for a NAP before I joined SE, back when i was running a rank 27th tribe. no, actually if thats begging then you went past begging, does someone have a word that makes it sound more pathetic than begging?

lol nope i gave you an ultimateum attack SE or we will destroy you to you would never of seen any nap and once out there we would of worked on you n00bs

i still go the mail you want me to post that to?

btw as you are aware us at se-d have never attacked ceg and we would rather stay out of it thats not begging? not in so many words but thats sticking his head up ross,s ass and begging

i talk bs lol come back when you reach 20 villages dont come in here with your little self and big mouth shouting about i dont make any points my point is that CEG 120 member tribe is destroying your tribe! yeah come with your stupid stats whupie do you hit the gop members take the gop members out and what have you done to CEG nope nothing

Last edited:

DeletedUser

damn, i never replied to your last comment in that mail...and never went to ask my tribe about backstabbing SE

anyways you did give me an ultimatum at the end, I just forgot about it, clearly not a good enough one for me to even bother replying to.

did I ever send you the mails from your members asking/begging for NAPs?

Last edited by a moderator:

billymack

no please do i will boot them my self hell i will noble them myself!

DeletedUser

ravin loonies said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaimihq View Post

if your referring to it as being my opinion CEG nobled zombie then check the damn stats and look it up yourself. if its not that then it has no relevance to the quoted item.

It was not about any certain opinions. It is just what I generally think about this forum.

billymack said:
i talk bs lol come back when you reach 20 villages

[sarcasm]Yeah hughj153 shut your mouth, you have too few villages to be right or have a good opinion![/sarcasm]

billymack said:
dont come in here with your little self and big mouth shouting about i dont make any points my point is that CEG 120 member tribe is destroying your tribe! yeah come with your stupid stats whupie do you hit the gop members take the gop members out and what have you done to CEG nope nothing

To that I will only refer by making a qoute from RossWP's mail...
RossWP said:
First and foremost, I would like to state that [ally]CEG[/ally], wether recruited at the start from W2, a new member found in W8 or a player recruited from GOP is a true member of [ally]CEG[/ally]

billymack

It was not about any certain opinions. It is just what I generally think about this forum.

[sarcasm]Yeah hughj153 shut your mouth, you have too few villages to be right or have a good opinion![/sarcasm]

To that I will only refer by making a qoute from RossWP's mail...

and what? still take away the gop and what you got?

billymack

damn, i never replied to your last comment in that mail...and never went to ask my tribe about backstabbing SE

anyways you did give me an ultimatum at the end, I just forgot about it, clearly not a good enough one for me to even bother replying to.

did I ever send you the mails from your members asking/begging for NAPs?

you still didnt tell me or was that just your imagination?

DeletedUser

you still didnt tell me or was that just your imagination?

billy, i think you have a bit of an imagination there. according to you everyone has already surrendered or asked for a merge or some crap. maybe you should get your head out of your ass..

DeletedUser

billy, i think you have a bit of an imagination there. according to you everyone has already surrendered or asked for a merge or some crap. maybe you should get your head out of your ass..

:icon_eek: wow billy you must be very flexible! i didnt think that was possiable