[THE Does It Again!] Declaration of War

Nadroj09

:icon_eek: wow billy you must be very flexible! i didnt think that was possiable

Not nessecerly. He could be like Marilyn Manson; have all but three of his ribs taken out and a pair of breasts sewn on. :lol:

I tell you the man is a genius. He can *sell* his own *dice* and play with his *toys*, all at the same time! :icon_idea:

Figure out what the censored parts are, and I'll teel you why he deserves the Genius Award. :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Not nessecerly. He could be like Marilyn Manson; have all but three of his ribs taken out and a pair of breasts sewn on. :lol:

I tell you the man is a genius. He can *sell* his own *dice* and play with his *toys*, all at the same time! :icon_idea:

Figure out what the censored parts are, and I'll teel you why he deserves the Genius Award. :icon_wink:

still doesn't change the fact he's a complete and utter freak....and if u would like to "sell yours own dice" as you say, thats also VERY messed up

Nadroj09

still doesn't change the fact he's a complete and utter freak.... Well that's the likeness :icon_biggrin: Durrr.

and if u would like to "sell yours own dice" as you say, thats also VERY messed up I'm not saying that I would, just saying that he could. :icon_idea:

I could've answered outside the quote, but meh.

Wow... I rather like this bolded red font. I think I'll adopt it as my own.

Edit: On second thought, the bold is kinda... annoying.

DeletedUser

i could fill in the censored words but i would get an infract and it would be deleted anyway. :icon_rolleyes:

billymack

I'm just keeping the info to myself, but if you look at my profile you might find someone from your tribe who I have a NAP with

well apparently that was made a long time ago?

:icon_eek: wow billy you must be very flexible! i didnt think that was possiable

its because i am a super star

billy, i think you have a bit of an imagination there. according to you everyone has already surrendered or asked for a merge or some crap. maybe you should get your head out of your ass..

wait a minute i have an imagination? hmm talk sense

i asked him to produce these mails of our players asking for naps, but i have the imagination? hmm still not making sense

and where anywhere do mention a merge? get your facts right eh

btw whos side are you on?

Nadroj09

Gotta love the war stats!

Side 1: CEG

Side 2: SE-53 SE-PC SE-D

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 41
Side 2: 35
Difference: 6
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 403,914
Side 2: 314,609
Difference: 89,305
image.php

From what these stats tell, CEG currently leads by a small margin. The SE Empire will hopefully retake their losses, and return to even footing. Despite their overwhelming numbers, co-ordination must be the falling point for them right now; otherwise CEG would be hard pressed to contain them.

DeletedUser

well the stats have reversed themselves, congratulations CEG you are succesfully nobling some 'point whoring' noobs.

This is my little section of the SE empire, i know it doesn't reflect the war as a whole, but it does show my little bit of it:

Side 1: SE-PC

Side 2: CEG

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 193
Side 2: 175
Difference: 18

image.php

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 1
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 759,473
Side 2: 1,365,447
Difference: 605,974

image.php

Side 1: 48,898
Side 2: 10,448
Difference: 38,450

image.php

DeletedUser

the day before gop merged into CEG, which he knew was going to happen which is why he added in the claus of 'whatever happens between our tribes'

DeletedUser

its because i am a super star

wait a minute i have an imagination? hmm talk sense

i asked him to produce these mails of our players asking for naps, but i have the imagination? hmm still not making sense

and where anywhere do mention a merge? get your facts right eh

btw whos side are you on?

billy, im not on either sides of your war. and i dont have the mails, i wasnt the leader of the tribe. they just posted them in hidden forums. and i cant post them here because im not in that tribe anymore.

and since its been an ongoing war you might want to post in months. its usually more accurate that way i my opinion. you have good and bad weeks but months? never had an entire bad month..

DeletedUser

Se-PC:

Side 1: SE-PC

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 536
Side 2: 777
Difference: 241

image.php

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 2
Difference: 8

image.php

Side 1: 2,068,566
Side 2: 5,913,948
Difference: 3,845,382

image.php

Side 1: 76,068
Side 2: 15,577
Difference: 60,491

image.php

SE family:

Side 1: SE-PC SE-D SE-53

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,069
Side 2: 777
Difference: 1,292

image.php

Side 1: 171
Side 2: 114
Difference: 57

image.php

Side 1: 9,624,394
Side 2: 5,913,948
Difference: 3,710,446

image.php

Side 1: 1,486,086
Side 2: 1,000,975
Difference: 485,111

image.php

we are winning on those

Nadroj09

well the stats have reversed themselves, congratulations CEG you are succesfully nobling some 'point whoring' noobs.

This is my little section of the SE empire, i know it doesn't reflect the war as a whole, but it does show my little bit of it

EDIT: Nevermind. It would seem that I got the wrong stats.

Bedtime Bear

I've got to say, nobling 10 villages of CEG in 1 month is such a great achievement.

I mean, how can they survive at that rate...

DeletedUser

I've got to say, nobling 10 villages of CEG in 1 month is such a great achievement.

I mean, how can they survive at that rate...

yea i know, and how can that SE tribe possibly live when CEG is taking -8 villages a month! and this rate there will be no SE left :O :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

so much propaganda! I LOVE IT

first of CEG stats were not wrong but its just silly to base everything on it. it means two things either ceg just had a good week in the war or that they have turned the tide in nobles. now i have my opinion on which it is but i get shouted at for voicing to many opinions so i will make only one more prediction who eva loses this war wont eva post on here again you guys have started to make it personal and with that comes losing face :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser24540

They're even getting beaten by SE-PC lol (no offence PC, you guys rock :icon_biggrin:)

Bedtime Bear

in the 1 month they are 57 down against SE

I merely making the fact that 8 villages net gain is nothing to brag about. If you do 57 villages then perhaps, but bragging about stats with 8 villages net gain is pathetic.

DeletedUser24540

But even if we are up only by 8 villages you must understand that most of SE members are hyped about the fact they are currently beating CEG. 8 villages is nothing to brag about, true, but some would say otherwise and say something like "we're beating a tribe in the top 5 tribes!!" Even if it is only 8 villages.

Bedtime Bear

I can see where your coming from, but its a powerful statement to say about little amounts of action..

Nadroj09

But even if we are up only by 8 villages you must understand that most of SE members are hyped about the fact they are currently beating CEG. 8 villages is nothing to brag about, true, but some would say otherwise and say something like "we're beating a tribe in the top 5 tribes!!" Even if it is only 8 villages.

That would prove a definitive morale booster for a tribe. The idea that they could possibly defeat and are currently winning against a top five tribe would almost certainly increase their dedication and thirst for the fight.

In other words, SE have gotten a taste of the prize, but can they claim the whole dumpling?