{Breaking News} NG declares WAR against Suigen

DeletedUser

Yanno. Somehow, I think that your inability to realize that is -exactly- what this is, especially when NG basically up and said it publicly, is why Uniro is a joke.

Gotta admit, though, I find it odd I haven't been contacted by a Suigen dip regarding this new development...

Fish, fish, fish! Just say it JP! :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

I'm sure I heard that they did

you heard wrong.

and i think a tribe or two jumped in soley because they heard/know one or two other tribes are joining in, therefor new suigen's fate was already written and got in on the action early on so they didnt look like hyinna's over a carcus. the tribe im referring too knows who they are :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

maybe but KNT arent that much better.

they arent that many good tribes on world 8.

wow...youre one to talk..look at what you (an all around terrible player) came up with when trying to make a tribe. you had THREE merges. and then all that happened was you being a shield for a while and then eaten.

DeletedUser

By the way dragonwarriors, have you taken that KNT village yet? I seem to recall some threats but I haven't heard of any action.

lol i only scouted it and me and a few players came to an agreement with a lot of resources or do you wish me to try again

DeletedUser

knt
rel
ng
dt
kntc

i have seen that all tribes are taking villages. dont bother with the crap of kntc being part of knt. it is 2 tribes even though they are sister tribes.

they may only just have declared war or may not have it doesnt matter all tribes are attacking and making the damage.

ng only joined in when it was weak i say try fighting a tribe 1 on 1 and winning. i doubt it could happen though

kyapondo

Side 1: NG

Side 2: Suigen

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 44
Difference: 15

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 393,800
Side 2: 171,317
Difference: 222,483

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 76,366
Side 2: 0
Difference: 76,366

image.php

looking good NG :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm sure NG will win, but I'm surprised to see SUIGEN has never conquered NG's members once.

DeletedUser

dont bother with the crap of kntc being part of knt. it is 2 tribes even though they are sister tribes.

we are not sister tribes

DT -- are allies with Suigen, if you don't know what was happening don't write about it

DeletedUser

looking good NG :icon_wink:

Our stats aren't bad either... and mephistox, Sui likely haven't hit NG yet as we've been at war with them for 2 weeks so their armies are porobably out of position.

Notice the greater difference in total conquers points compared to villages. Showing suigen tend to target smaller villages for some reason.

Side 1: KNT

Side 2: Suigen

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 43
Difference: 16

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 2
Difference: 18

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 380,213
Side 2: 171,500
Difference: 208,713

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 186,832
Side 2: 17,794
Difference: 169,038

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How many tribes are at war with suigen now? Quite a few it seems.

DeletedUser

How many tribes are at war with suigen now? Quite a few it seems.

it's become more of a land grab. tribes taking suigen for expansion. other reasons may be that tribes don't want another stronger tribe than suigen near their cluster.

DeletedUser9212

RedLance stood at his command table under the open air tent. The light breeze gently flapping the Flame Dragons flag flying proudly above the tent. The weather was pleasant this day as he looked over the map of F.D lands.

The settling and conquering of their Lost Lord Chronicotter's lands was nearing completion. Even though he had many men searching the lands. There was still no word in all the world of what had happened to his good friend. This greatly disturbed him but first and foremost was his duty to protect all the lands of the Dragons.

His attention was diverted as a messeenger rode up. Dismounting the man handed him messages. Unrolling the scrolls he reads thru them and then sits and rereads them again.

Sitting back a frown crosses his face. Silently he considers the ramifications of what he has just read. NG has formerly declared war on Suigen. Added to that KNT and KNTC were fighting against Suigen as well.

He held naps with NG, KNT and KNTC. And he genuinely liked Skan. They had gotten along well and Skan before becoming Duke of NG had arranged the original nap with FD. Added to that Hubert of KNT and he got along very well also.

On the other side. Suigen had been a very strong and supportive ally of FD going back to the beginning of the Ori war. Never hesitating to send aid to any of his members in need. Asking for nothing in return. A ally he knew that he could always count on.

He had disregarded the bad mouthing of Suigen for he knew a good many of their hearts were true and they were loyal friends.

He knew this day would come when he would be torn between his friends. He knew he would need to call the council together and discuss this.

The least he knew he could do was offer safe haven to any member of Suigen, NG, KNT or KNTC that wished to not participate in this war and were willing to become and stay FD members even when the war ended. He would do that for any tribe that he held good relations with.

He would also seek out and attempt to resolve these conflicts with Diplomacy. There was such a large world out there to conquer still. That he hoped to stave off his friends from fighting til then.

Calling to his Aide he has him send riders to gather all the Council members for a meeting. They had many things to discuss.

DeletedUser92

RedLance stood at his command table under the open air tent. The light breeze gently flapping the Flame Dragons flag flying proudly above the tent. The weather was pleasant this day as he looked over the map of F.D lands.

The settling and conquering of their Lost Lord Chronicotter's lands was nearing completion. Even though he had many men searching the lands. There was still no word in all the world of what had happened to his good friend. This greatly disturbed him but first and foremost was his duty to protect all the lands of the Dragons.

His attention was diverted as a messeenger rode up. Dismounting the man handed him messages. Unrolling the scrolls he reads thru them and then sits and rereads them again.

Sitting back a frown crosses his face. Silently he considers the ramifications of what he has just read. NG has formerly declared war on Suigen. Added to that KNT and KNTC were fighting against Suigen as well.

He held naps with NG, KNT and KNTC. And he genuinely liked Skan. They had gotten along well and Skan before becoming Duke of NG had arranged the original nap with FD. Added to that Hubert of KNT and he got along very well also.

On the other side. Suigen had been a very strong and supportive ally of FD going back to the beginning of the Ori war. Never hesitating to send aid to any of his members in need. Asking for nothing in return. A ally he knew that he could always count on.

He had disregarded the bad mouthing of Suigen for he knew a good many of their hearts were true and they were loyal friends.

He knew this day would come when he would be torn between his friends. He knew he would need to call the council together and discuss this.

The least he knew he could do was offer safe haven to any member of Suigen, NG, KNT or KNTC that wished to not participate in this war and were willing to become and stay FD members even when the war ended. He would do that for any tribe that he held good relations with.

He would also seek out and attempt to resolve these conflicts with Diplomacy. There was such a large world out there to conquer still. That he hoped to stave off his friends from fighting til then.

Calling to his Aide he has him send riders to gather all the Council members for a meeting. They had many things to discuss.

Well written. Very well played. The question is, will KNT and/or Suigen find this a fugitive-roast?

DeletedUser

less, than i was waiting from FD :icon_sad: taking refugees isnt recomanded without negociations :icon_wink:

Skanderberg

Well, considering that a high percentage of leaders, and a considerable percentage of players from all the tribes involved in this conflict are from the Balkans, where genocide/ethnic cleansing is the daily routine :icon_sad:, then I do forsee the same behavior to be reflected in the civilized enviroment of TW :icon_rolleyes:

NG is willing to negotiate with FD on the matter and given our excellent relationship, it would be a pleasure.