{Breaking News} NG declares WAR against Suigen

DeletedUser

lol Damn it's gone from a war to a land grab.. just let your people know I claim all Suigen villages in K42 and K33 ok?

No?

Worth a shot :(

You wouldn't be the only one interested in Suigen villages in K33 :lol:

DeletedUser

Good god its Xavirus! Hey man its Mercenary987! Oh btw, check the list of members in the "new" NG and you will be shocked when you don't recognize most of them.

The current version of NG is basically all the Ori players that were too small to noble, or the ones that were smart enough to leave when they had the chance. Their might be one or two left from the original crew, but it's basically just a rehash of an already defeated tribe.

Still... declaring on Suigen doesn't mean much when they're already getting pounded by 2-3 other tribes.

DeletedUser

Still... declaring on Suigen doesn't mean much when they're already getting pounded by 2-3 other tribes.

Just to clarify, you are talking about Suigen getting pounded, correct?

Sorry, I've been a bit out of touch these last few days...

Skanderberg

The current version of NG is basically all the Ori players that were too small to noble, or the ones that were smart enough to leave when they had the chance. Their might be one or two left from the original crew, but it's basically just a rehash of an already defeated tribe.

Always around to say interesting and fascinating genuine stuff for our pleasure. NG in k44 is only about 30% of the current NG, but why do I bother. and RONIN hardly counts for ORI. I started this game in REF, so by your logic I'm a REF....oh well, why do I bother :icon_wink:

From what I know, the only tribe pounding Suigen, has been KNT with over 250 villages in the last 2 weeks. The rest of 2-3 tribes, including NG has just been nibbling here and there. Other than that, you are right...as always :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

From what I know, the only tribe pounding Suigen, has been KNT with over 250 villages in the last 2 weeks.

well, i don't know are these correct stats but if you are interested about stats which reveal some more interesting numbers contact me through TW mail

DeletedUser

they are fighting

ng
rel
kntc
knt

and probably a few others

i think that they are good to have held out so long. ng run from wars giving up villages and now start a war on an enemy that even a 5ok point tribe can beat with so many other tribes joining in

ng declare war on tribes already being beaten by other tribes. the only real enemy you had was shhhh! and you lost badly. got an nap for all those villages what a good bargain you made lol

DeletedUser

Good god its Xavirus! Hey man its Mercenary987! Oh btw, check the list of members in the "new" NG and you will be shocked when you don't recognize most of them.
Hey how's things? I saw you play the tribalwars.se speed round :D

WOW, the Godfather is back :)

*giggles*

----------------

Does anyone think I should play again? (No flames) Just not many liked me for being me :icon_rolleyes:

Anyway, good luck NG XxX

DeletedUser

they are fighting

ng
rel
kntc
knt

they are fighting REL?? i am sure that if they are fighting REL some of their members wouldn't exist for ages now. NG started to fight them few hours ago, so it leaves only KNT as their enemy

Skanderberg

they are fighting

ng
rel
kntc
knt

and probably a few others

i think that they are good to have held out so long. ng run from wars giving up villages and now start a war on an enemy that even a 5ok point tribe can beat with so many other tribes joining in

ng declare war on tribes already being beaten by other tribes. the only real enemy you had was shhhh! and you lost badly. got an nap for all those villages what a good bargain you made lol

Suigen holding for so long? You got to get your facts right mate. The war with KNT is very recent, but I guess it's for KNT to confirm that. KNTC is just an extention of KNT in case you forgot and they are too little to exactly make a difference. NG and REL are just kicking in, so really...Suigen had no reason to "hold on"

cheers