AF vs XP war

DeletedUser

Good fight to AF. I sat the defoRm account for a few days. I lost around 10 villages (but a ton of troops :icon_sad:) and got maybe 2 million defensive kills. It looks like the new sitter got a lot more kills than me. Props to TheDRAVEN, Muffassa, Jmystry, and Bighammer for always keeping me busy.

DeletedUser

And I quitted my account and came to Sasko's. So we are the same.

its not the same, i didnt pretend to be somebody else... i openly admit who am i before and today... i dont hide in someone's account...

its a completely different story... i didnt quit my account in exchange for a good one... i quit it becoz my brother left me his account(bcoz he told me to take care of it)

DeletedUser10708

I quit and took sasko's account.

Quit my good account and took a bad one.

DeletedUser9750

I only wish i had known some of the XP players before hand, it would have made sh*t talking so much more fun. :lol:

s it was, once the inactives were out of the way the real fighting began.

Props to the new Sasko acct manager for being quick and amusing with the village names. It was definitely more tempting to tak a village you put my name on, even at the risk of hordes of my strikes. Hahahahaha.

I grew nearly 50% from this war, as i was in a no expand zone for quite some time there, so im sad to see it end.

My 1st large scale plan was unfolding and i was sooooo looking forward to seeing it to fruition...
*sigh*

DeletedUser10708

All for you Intrinsicdj. You can still try taking the village. I see no harm. Just ahve to beat down the 100K/100K defenses then it's all urs.

DeletedUser

updates

Apparently XP decided that democracy isn't suitable for them , so we passed from Greek democracy to Spanish Dictatorship .

Εδώ φυλάμε Θερμοπύλες ...

DeletedUser

so does this mean>? part of XP may break away from XP and join AF in the crusades against XP? (hopes for war, its fun, and I like making maps)

DeletedUser7846

Apparently XP decided that democracy isn't suitable for them , so we passed from Greek democracy to Spanish Dictatorship .

Εδώ φυλάμε Θερμοπύλες ...

Lol... if you don't like it, leave. Don't expect to be let into any tribe though :)

EDIT: That's a hey all you other tribes don't take this player in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

AT least have the gonads to type in English you tool. Feel free to get as much support as you want.

what's the point you wouldn't understand me any way . I do not think i wish to stay in TW anymore . As i stated in the XP forums this is a exam period for me + i lost all the fun when many greeks drop the game and sithz acted like a dictator.

Now that the war is over if i like to play sim city , i will choose the classic version sim city 2000 .

I would love to say that AF was a opponent that i respect but this is not the case . The only 2 players i respect even though they were on the other side is
posh-monkey from dbd and hytT ex-kumqua currently >HF<

now i think i must post here some facts , to make my point .

Just when the "TMP" problem between XP and AF came up , XP had a poll on what the tribe wants to do with 5 options . From the 160 members about 120 voted

only 5 voted that we should brake the alliance and attack AF immediately so we can have the suprize on our side .
about 100 members voted that we should brake the alliance but in no case and under no circumstance we should go in war with AF cause they are too many P.A. , just brake the ally to protest .

So when you go in a war that only 5 people wish it , you get 5 people to fight .

The funny think about TMP tribe was that XP was planning to attack them but braund said , no to XP and that he wanted TMP all for AF and that he would support TMP in case XP attack them .

So that started the suspicions , XP started believing AF is looking for an excuse to attack while AF easily believed that XP was supporting TMP and broke the ally

i could stay neutral in this war and "eat up" the inactives and when i saw thinks weren't good for xp to either make a deal with AF or jumb to another tribe.

But this is Tribalwars and i wanted a good war . It is too bad i didn;t saw a Good war . Too many untouchable's , too many neutrals , too man spies .

It was boring for me gaining villages keep gaining villages and this is the bad of this game it tires you when you grew ...

As i told once before to sithz , when i left the tribe once again disagree with him, XP can noble me but i can always start up fresh in a new world while XP loosing an active player has greater lost .
Today i must add that XP loosing a active player now that a lot have abandoned is even greater lost for XP .

As far i can see only 1 attack my doomy-monkey friend . I am sure you can do better than that .

DeletedUser7846

you sent 93 axe with a noble.

Good player?

I just sent that attack so now nobody can claim you aren't a refugee. :)

DeletedUser

you sent 93 axe with a noble.

Good player?

I just sent that attack so now nobody can claim you aren't a refugee. :)

well i did took that village didn't i ?

anyway this what a ex-tribe member mailed .
So i guess doomy you can say i wasn't a spy and even if you think me as a noob player you can say i did attack AF all the time + you can see my attack status in TW and see that i wasn't eating up ready food .

but this is the thanks of XP for been 1 of ... the 10 15 people fighting in this war

posted by sithz

Names for the people are not argument. It wasn't the first time either on tribe mates, either on me, either on the enemy. This game is for gentlemen, not morans.

Anyway I just speeded up his mind.

that was my post posted a couple hours before
Sithz you are acting with maturity of a 10 year old . So whoever thinks different than you cannot speak his mind ? i never had any talks with frog or rebel for taking over this tribe or creating another tribe , or even any mails at all since we are in different k's . But i cannot stay in a tribe that edit*this*part* and a fool is doing whatever comes to his head .

For this reason i am leaving and since the fun stopped for me and exams comes maybe i will drop the game .. not sure yet .

DeletedUser7846

... huh?

All I got from that is that you don't like sithz (because he's far smarter then you will ever hope to be) and boohoo boohoo. I won't deny you fought for XP. I won't deny you're an absolute ass as well.

DeletedUser

... huh?

All I got from that is that you don't like sithz (because he's far smarter then you will ever hope to be) and boohoo boohoo. I won't deny you fought for XP. I won't deny you're an absolute ass as well.

it is clear to me that after many leaders of XP left for several reasons you and sithz have a deal . So i never had any reason to join AF or stay in a tribe that it is ruled from AF . As far as for smart goes ... well i am a mathematician in real life while you are a 17year old with no life ? And yes i became an ass when i see XP going into this "sithz" state ... calling names about ex-leader that left accusing everyone that they wish to take over the tribe and of course all this time have a "deal" with AF . Check tw stats and see how many AF targets sithz nobled ... and you will get the idea . Well that is for me in the forums doomsy i will see you in the TW terrain i guess

DeletedUser

Well well well Lamiwtis as always you seem to hold the truth, your short sided truth, inside you mate, focused on your belly button.

I think it is time you to stop all that myth of your greek democracy. It worked well for your ancient citizens and was so called «direct democracy». Permanently saying that leaves space for thinking, in your opinion of course, that what most countries have today is what your ancient and great philosophers had that time. Or, wait a minute, it was you who invented it?

English Revolution, American Revolution, French Revolution: all these three «peanuts» acts that changed the way people think and rule themselves today is of course minor to you. But glady not minor for your country today. Or the «rule of law» is also something unimportant? Did you have that 2500 years ago?

If you want to discuss the democracy nowadays I will be glad. Nothing of democratic you have, but you elect politicians because of that ideology. Let me not divague and just ask you, metaphorically, the following: 1+1=1

Sometimes I guess, and besides so many knowledge advance your ancient people gave the world, you, nowadays, still hang around in the tree eating bananas and making equations. And the phrase is your copyright.

It is time for you to get some readings and take some rest from the maths. I strongly advice you the following: Geography, Universal History, Social Manners. Also try to learn more languages than your mother tongue and english. I am sure you will be much different and somehow you'll find something much more interesting than to vomit insults and making backstage plottings.

XP is now ruled by a decent structure and orders must be followed. That so claimed democracy made XP a tyrany tribe and thereafter anarchy. No need to refer names. Also I will not allow you to insult myself, as again, as you have insulted in the past your own tribe members and recently even the oponent as I read just here in this topic.

As for the XP villages I took: 90% with troops inside: quiter players red dots nearby my villages, while we were at war and strongly needing troops, troops, troops. Either for attack and defense. One thing you never made for example was supporting other players. Never cleared a village for another player too. I did all that to yourself. Instead you supported DBD Muad'Dib villages, which by all means was kinda strange. But not coming from you.

Oh well the soap opera perhaps will continue. :-D

DeletedUser

Congratulations

I would like to offer my congratulations on a well fought victory.
The loss of sasko was a blow to morale but would not have affected the outcome.The fact that so many XP players were inactive or sat on the fence however may have.
AF`s attacks were well organised and if nothing else bloody persistant, while sitting accounts my main hope was to cause as much damage to attacking forces as possible, which I think I managed.
For certain players to make excuses now is incomprehensible to me, we were well beaten and I for one learned a lot from the way AF went about their business.